Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beast Era Toys

+4
cybercat
Galvatron
bumblebee
Marlboor WJ
8 posters

Go down

Beast Era Toys Empty Re: Beast Era Toys

Post by Marlboor WJ Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:59 am

For me the best two figures from this line was the ever evolving Optimus Primal and Megatron! Loved the Transmetal versions! And I esp. loved the Optimal Optimus and Dragon Megs!
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:40 am

i want those lol pass them here lol i only got a few best wars ones BA (universe version) transmetal rattrap and the 2 25 aniversary ones
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Location : Standing behind Galvatron with a cutting torch...Mohahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:55 am

This series is what got me started on collecting again.

But I was not after the Beast era toys. I bought a bunch of those for my minicon.
One day while shopping, I found a toy store that was nearly hidden from all the main streets around it.
On the sign it said "COMICS, MUSIC & TOYS"

I went to check it out and low and behold he had a butt load of G1's for sale.
Then it was all over from there.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cybercat Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:51 pm

me i remember the end of g2 and the void ... and then shopping (yer i could get out and about then ) BEAST WARS Twin pack megs and prime .
got em straight away , seem em i i though ok the molds ok but 2 basics and spring loaded auto transform ? still figures did resemble the charictars (all be it loosely ) very posable, and looked ok too.
next i knew a wave came out and the show to get the sales going !!!, hell yer give me more !!.
honistly i know its quite an over looked line (been beast more than mech, like later lines) but to me itll always have a place as if it wasnt for beast wars takeing off were would latr lines been ?.
also been a first , no remolds, a total new line thay have some jems amongst them too.
cybercat
cybercat
Defiant Disciple

http://sub-depth-trades.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ark Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:35 pm

I love optimal optimus. And dragon megatron was a cool idea. But I remember his toy being hard to transform.

One thing I don't like the whole no hands thing. There have been a few with gun hands and things, but it seemed like beastwars had a lot of figures with head or claws for hands.
Ark
Ark
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:37 am

i got a few from that line but i just like the toon better
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Location : Standing behind Galvatron with a cutting torch...Mohahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Saviour Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:50 pm

I got 8 BW toys from a charity shop for £16 (£2 each.) They were incomplete. Some more so than others. I've added to my BW/BM line since, the most recent addition being BM Tankor.
Dark Saviour
Dark Saviour
Fap Master of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:47 am

Dezaras Prime wrote:I got 8 BW toys from a charity shop for £16 (£2 each.) They were incomplete. Some more so than others. I've added to my BW/BM line since, the most recent addition being BM Tankor.

Nice haul at a good price! Beast Era Toys 4081692689 I've never owned any myself, hell I still need to finish watching Beast Wars as a series. Have it on DVD just need to take the time to watch it all the way through.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:20 pm

I got a couple of Beast Wars figures, well, four, Optimus primal, TM1, Megatron TM1, Rattrap & TM1 Cheator, the reason I went for the TM1 of Primal and Megatron, is because those are my favourite designs of them, the huge hunking robot of Primal for his third form, just lacked something that made it cool in my view, where's with Megatron, there is times I have a thing for looking neat and not all over the place designs, such as ROTF leader Megatron for example! Anyway, I hope one day Hasbro revisits Beast Wars era and takes the toys and gives them a more updated appearance and remove some of the design flaws, such as Cheator's head troubles for beast mode! With Rattrap, give his back the means to spin 180 so its more screen accurate! TM1 Primal, there is nothing I would alter, with Megatron, I would alter his body waist and the connector for his beast mode tail because its not really needed to be seen in my view (the connector)!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down