Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord)

Post by Detective Barricade on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:44 pm

One of Mastermind Creations' designers recently updated their facebook page with an interesting little piece of concept art. So far it's been labelled Carnifex...and that's all we know about it.

Oh yeah, and it appears to be based on everyone's favorite psychopathic Phase Sixer. Link

"I looked and looked, bud, but couldn't find the droids *err...breasts* you were looking for." - Sixshot
"all perverted jokes are necessary and honored here." - Galvatron
"I hate everyone equally." - Galvatron

Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord)

Post by Sixshot on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:17 pm

I've already mentally committed myself to this. Even though BTS' version is much more along in terms of production, I think they've scaled it out of being in proportion to anything in my collection. If it were to hold G.I. Joe figures (like in the Night Raven shuttle) that would be a plus. The only thing that has me worried concerning MMC, is the time table. It took them FOREVER to get my Hexatron out. And yes, I'm impatient. But I think this one, I'll have to wait on, personally. Just hope they include all aspects of what makes Overlord, Overlord. Base mode, tank mode, shuttle mode and 2 powermaster parters. <----- they do all that? I'm in!

"I'd hunt down the bastard who jizzed on my face. Then I'd kill them. Then I'd keep quiet." -Dezarus Prime
"That poor horse is the pivot horse for an emoticon orgy." -Galvatron
"Hide the penis? I'm not falling for that one again." -Ramjet
"However I don't mind rap that degrades Minicons." -Dai Atlas
"Timbuktu, please blame Islamist Terrorists for the delay..." -SuperOmegaPrime
"You forgot to mention the dead guy that keeps on whoreing!!!!!!" -Dirge
"Gobots and dead guys. What's next to greet me? Captain Planet?" -Detective Barricade
"WTF is this? I thought this was a transformers website and you guys are buying tractors and shit spreaders and the hunger games. -Ravage
"Hmmm. I must be a pimp and a gun runner to afford everything!! -Tyjos Azari

Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

View user profile http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:51 pm

I'm on the bench with this, if they are attempting to do everything Six desires plus modern style joints its a tall order!hmmm

Ultimate Energy Combiner, Omega Prime!!

You had a taste, now its time for the main course!! Omega Arsenal Blast!!!
I have the power of a mod stick, users beware or face my wrath! hehehe

SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:07 am

Sixshot wrote:I've already mentally committed myself to this. Even though BTS' version is much more along in terms of production, I think they've scaled it out of being in proportion to anything in my collection. If it were to hold G.I. Joe figures (like in the Night Raven shuttle) that would be a plus. The only thing that has me worried concerning MMC, is the time table. It took them FOREVER to get my Hexatron out. And yes, I'm impatient. But I think this one, I'll have to wait on, personally. Just hope they include all aspects of what makes Overlord, Overlord. Base mode, tank mode, shuttle mode and 2 powermaster parters. <----- they do all that? I'm in!
Well I wouldn't expect to see this next year. Personally I can do without the base mode so long as this thing can do the separate jet and tank part, as this seems like it may be based on IDW Overlord.

That said, if they can work it in all the better.

"I looked and looked, bud, but couldn't find the droids *err...breasts* you were looking for." - Sixshot
"all perverted jokes are necessary and honored here." - Galvatron
"I hate everyone equally." - Galvatron

Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Detective Barricade wrote:
Sixshot wrote:I've already mentally committed myself to this. Even though BTS' version is much more along in terms of production, I think they've scaled it out of being in proportion to anything in my collection. If it were to hold G.I. Joe figures (like in the Night Raven shuttle) that would be a plus. The only thing that has me worried concerning MMC, is the time table. It took them FOREVER to get my Hexatron out. And yes, I'm impatient. But I think this one, I'll have to wait on, personally. Just hope they include all aspects of what makes Overlord, Overlord. Base mode, tank mode, shuttle mode and 2 powermaster parters. <----- they do all that? I'm in!
Well I wouldn't expect to see this next year. Personally I can do without the base mode so long as this thing can do the separate jet and tank part, as this seems like it may be based on IDW Overlord.

That said, if they can work it in all the better.
Yeah, I think we're looking at 1st quarter 2015 at the earliest. Honestly, I'd be keeping it in robot mode 99% of the time anyway, they just need to nail the IDW face sculpt and I'm sold. Big pouty lips and all.

"I'd hunt down the bastard who jizzed on my face. Then I'd kill them. Then I'd keep quiet." -Dezarus Prime
"That poor horse is the pivot horse for an emoticon orgy." -Galvatron
"Hide the penis? I'm not falling for that one again." -Ramjet
"However I don't mind rap that degrades Minicons." -Dai Atlas
"Timbuktu, please blame Islamist Terrorists for the delay..." -SuperOmegaPrime
"You forgot to mention the dead guy that keeps on whoreing!!!!!!" -Dirge
"Gobots and dead guys. What's next to greet me? Captain Planet?" -Detective Barricade
"WTF is this? I thought this was a transformers website and you guys are buying tractors and shit spreaders and the hunger games. -Ravage
"Hmmm. I must be a pimp and a gun runner to afford everything!! -Tyjos Azari

Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

View user profile http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top