Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

How to "Multi-Quote"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to "Multi-Quote"

Post by Sixshot on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:38 pm

I have finally figured this mystery out. And it has bugged the shit out of me for some time now.dammit  For starters....I had to go into the Admin. Panel and pick two different button style themes as whoever set all this up on here originally had the SAME button for when you have multi-quote selected and unselected. Thus adding more confusion. Now when you want to quote two or more people in your reply just do this...

Click the multi-quote button in their posts. Notice it will NOW change and appear different.   Once you are finished quoting all the people you want to reply to within a thread go to the bottom left corner of the screen and hit POST REPLY.

_________________

"I'd hunt down the bastard who jizzed on my face. Then I'd kill them. Then I'd keep quiet." -Dezarus Prime
"That poor horse is the pivot horse for an emoticon orgy." -Galvatron
"Hide the penis? I'm not falling for that one again." -Ramjet
"However I don't mind rap that degrades Minicons." -Dai Atlas
"Timbuktu, please blame Islamist Terrorists for the delay..." -SuperOmegaPrime
"You forgot to mention the dead guy that keeps on whoreing!!!!!!" -Dirge
"Gobots and dead guys. What's next to greet me? Captain Planet?" -Detective Barricade
"WTF is this? I thought this was a transformers website and you guys are buying tractors and shit spreaders and the hunger games. -Ravage
"Hmmm. I must be a pimp and a gun runner to afford everything!! -Tyjos Azari
avatar
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Posts : 5522
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 40
Location : Your Girlfriends Panty Drawer

View user profile http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to "Multi-Quote"

Post by Galvatron on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:49 pm

probably Me or Dirge

_________________


Gathering wood is also a great bonding experience - SIXSHOT
I'm getting more ass than a donkey farm - SIXSHOT (again)
You twist around in the air and assault the room with your unmentionable! - SOP
It's so weird around here Dora wont even explore it-RAVAGE
has anyone realized yet that SOP sounds an awful lot like SOB? - DETECTIVE BARRICADE
avatar
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

Posts : 10146
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 41
Location : Your mom's house.

View user profile http://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to "Multi-Quote"

Post by Galvatron on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Sixshot wrote:I had to go into the Admin. Panel and pick two different button style themes as whoever set all this up on here originally had the SAME button for when you have multi-quote selected and unselected. Thus adding more confusion.
Galvatron wrote:probably Me or Dirge
And we would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you maniacle kids and that crazy dog!



I hit the MULTI QUOTE button in your post (making it turn red) then in my post (making it also turn red). Then hit POST REPLY and both quotes automatically appeared in THIS post.

This is so easy, even I can do it.

You get a Scooby Snack Sixshot

*reputation points rewarded*

_________________


Gathering wood is also a great bonding experience - SIXSHOT
I'm getting more ass than a donkey farm - SIXSHOT (again)
You twist around in the air and assault the room with your unmentionable! - SOP
It's so weird around here Dora wont even explore it-RAVAGE
has anyone realized yet that SOP sounds an awful lot like SOB? - DETECTIVE BARRICADE
avatar
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

Posts : 10146
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 41
Location : Your mom's house.

View user profile http://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to "Multi-Quote"

Post by Sixshot on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Galvatron wrote:probably Me or Dirge
Let's just blame it on Dirge. hehehe 

Galvatron wrote:
I hit the MULTI QUOTE button in your post (making it turn red) then in my post (making it also turn red). Then hit POST REPLY and both quotes automatically appeared in THIS post.

This is so easy, even I can do it.

You get a Scooby Snack Sixshot

*reputation points rewarded*
Glad to help out. :sweet:  That was really annoying for the longest time. There's been several times I've wanted to use the multi-quote and wasn't able to.

_________________

"I'd hunt down the bastard who jizzed on my face. Then I'd kill them. Then I'd keep quiet." -Dezarus Prime
"That poor horse is the pivot horse for an emoticon orgy." -Galvatron
"Hide the penis? I'm not falling for that one again." -Ramjet
"However I don't mind rap that degrades Minicons." -Dai Atlas
"Timbuktu, please blame Islamist Terrorists for the delay..." -SuperOmegaPrime
"You forgot to mention the dead guy that keeps on whoreing!!!!!!" -Dirge
"Gobots and dead guys. What's next to greet me? Captain Planet?" -Detective Barricade
"WTF is this? I thought this was a transformers website and you guys are buying tractors and shit spreaders and the hunger games. -Ravage
"Hmmm. I must be a pimp and a gun runner to afford everything!! -Tyjos Azari
avatar
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Posts : 5522
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 40
Location : Your Girlfriends Panty Drawer

View user profile http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to "Multi-Quote"

Post by Rumble on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:21 am

Sixshot wrote:I have finally figured this mystery out. And it has bugged the shit out of me for some time now.dammit  For starters....I had to go into the Admin. Panel and pick two different button style themes as whoever set all this up on here originally had the SAME button for when you have multi-quote selected and unselected. Thus adding more confusion. Now when you want to quote two or more people in your reply just do this...

Click the multi-quote button in their posts. Notice it will NOW change and appear different.   Once you are finished quoting all the people you want to reply to within a thread go to the bottom left corner of the screen and hit POST REPLY.
Galvatron wrote:probably Me or Dirge
Galvatron wrote:
Sixshot wrote:I had to go into the Admin. Panel and pick two different button style themes as whoever set all this up on here originally had the SAME button for when you have multi-quote selected and unselected. Thus adding more confusion.
Galvatron wrote:probably Me or Dirge
And we would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you maniacle kids and that crazy dog!



I hit the MULTI QUOTE button in your post (making it turn red) then in my post (making it also turn red). Then hit POST REPLY and both quotes automatically appeared in THIS post.

This is so easy, even I can do it.

You get a Scooby Snack Sixshot

*reputation points rewarded*
Sixshot wrote:
Galvatron wrote:probably Me or Dirge
Let's just blame it on Dirge. hehehe 

Galvatron wrote:
I hit the MULTI QUOTE button in your post (making it turn red) then in my post (making it also turn red). Then hit POST REPLY and both quotes automatically appeared in THIS post.

This is so easy, even I can do it.

You get a Scooby Snack Sixshot

*reputation points rewarded*
Glad to help out. :sweet:  That was really annoying for the longest time. There's been several times I've wanted to use the multi-quote and wasn't able to.
This makes it so easy to quote every post in an entire thread!

Thanks for sorting it Sixshot.

_________________


Bring me my monocle, I want to look rich.
THE SUBTLE MESSAGE DID IT'S JOB.
Current M.U.S.C.L.E. Count = 33 Flesh, 1 Purple, 2 Light Blue, 1 Dark Blue. (Excluding Doubles)
avatar
Rumble
Richest Decepticon

Posts : 1567
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-06-30
Location : Trapped by Replicating Pods... The kind that keep you up all night with their coughing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to "Multi-Quote"

Post by Sixshot on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:37 am

Rumble wrote:This makes it so easy to quote every post in an entire thread!

Thanks for sorting it Sixshot.
Glad to help out, brother! cheers

_________________

"I'd hunt down the bastard who jizzed on my face. Then I'd kill them. Then I'd keep quiet." -Dezarus Prime
"That poor horse is the pivot horse for an emoticon orgy." -Galvatron
"Hide the penis? I'm not falling for that one again." -Ramjet
"However I don't mind rap that degrades Minicons." -Dai Atlas
"Timbuktu, please blame Islamist Terrorists for the delay..." -SuperOmegaPrime
"You forgot to mention the dead guy that keeps on whoreing!!!!!!" -Dirge
"Gobots and dead guys. What's next to greet me? Captain Planet?" -Detective Barricade
"WTF is this? I thought this was a transformers website and you guys are buying tractors and shit spreaders and the hunger games. -Ravage
"Hmmm. I must be a pimp and a gun runner to afford everything!! -Tyjos Azari
avatar
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Posts : 5522
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 40
Location : Your Girlfriends Panty Drawer

View user profile http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to "Multi-Quote"

Post by Ravage on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:41 am

:job:

_________________

 
"Decepticons forever!"
 
--Ravage
avatar
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Posts : 967
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 39
Location : Hope, AR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to "Multi-Quote"

Post by Sixshot on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:30 am

Ravage wrote::job:
Thanks. It was really frustrating issue for a long time.. dammit

_________________

"I'd hunt down the bastard who jizzed on my face. Then I'd kill them. Then I'd keep quiet." -Dezarus Prime
"That poor horse is the pivot horse for an emoticon orgy." -Galvatron
"Hide the penis? I'm not falling for that one again." -Ramjet
"However I don't mind rap that degrades Minicons." -Dai Atlas
"Timbuktu, please blame Islamist Terrorists for the delay..." -SuperOmegaPrime
"You forgot to mention the dead guy that keeps on whoreing!!!!!!" -Dirge
"Gobots and dead guys. What's next to greet me? Captain Planet?" -Detective Barricade
"WTF is this? I thought this was a transformers website and you guys are buying tractors and shit spreaders and the hunger games. -Ravage
"Hmmm. I must be a pimp and a gun runner to afford everything!! -Tyjos Azari
avatar
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Posts : 5522
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 40
Location : Your Girlfriends Panty Drawer

View user profile http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to "Multi-Quote"

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum