Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takara TF Go Ninja team

2 posters

Go down

Takara TF Go Ninja team Empty Takara TF Go Ninja team

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Today I'm going to start review these guys:

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2555

Their Beast forms:

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2554

I'll start off with the most resent one, the Shark:
Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2552

Honestly, the beast mode is the best part about this guy, compared to the robot that is!

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2553

While a Shark of sorts, he kind of looks like a Submarine that's been given a pair of eyes and a opening and closing mouth! In this form, the only moving part is the mouth, no wheels or anything, so simply put he transforms into this:
Takara TF Go Ninja team 445743 

In robot mode, he get two rather huge knee pads, he has reasonable articulation, arms on ball joints, he can move side to side, legs are on Ratchet joints with three joints per a leg, thou this is more to incorporate his combiner mode!

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2550

Side view of him, if your wondering what the hell that thing sticking off his back is, that is his combiner mode helmet and chest plate, thou it can double as a weapon, the fins on his robot mode arms can be moved a bit but I choose not to really bother moving them because there is no point most of the time besides from combiner mode when they need to move!

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2551

Size comparison against Generations voyager Springer:

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2557

Combiner mode when he on point:

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2535

Combiner side view, you might notice that his butt is a lion's head, in fact partially the whole of his back is the lion just folded up a bit, the lion's mane parts hide the bird head on the side but looking closely at the front you can see the bird beak thou not so well in this pic:

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2536

Equipment is two blade weapons that combine to form a ninja star of sorts and the Shark mode tail fin, it can also combine with the other ninja team members weapons to make one weird weapon! The Kabuto (helmet/chest plate) of the other members can combine to form another weapon for combined mode and doesn't look as daft as the Samurai team ones!

Overall, the Shark is a nice figure and the combined mode isn't to bad thou he technically has a massive back pack in that mode, one of the downsides of the combined mode for this guy is his hands, their puny in comparison to the other two! In terms of fire power, the lion legs with adjustment can be missile launchers if he were real and he carries a pair of launchers on his arms and maybe breathe fire from his shark head mouth if the enemy get to close!

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2559

And just for insurance, a size comparison of the combined mode against Predaking and as you can see the combinde mode is slightly taller than his majesty, as for potability, I recommend standing still with legs straight because he is kind of top heavy due to the fact the lion got electrics and batteries inside of him!

Do I regret getting him, no, not really, I think he pretty cool, if you want him, get him, if not, your choice!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Takara TF Go Ninja team Empty Re: Takara TF Go Ninja team

Post by Sixshot Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:12 am

Nice review SOP! :pop:  Their alt. modes are pretty sharp, I'm digging those for sure!
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Takara TF Go Ninja team Empty Birdie!!

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Ok the next one I'll review is the middle one of the three, the bird:

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2547

Unlike the Shark in bird mode it has articulation, with careful processioning of one of the spin joints you can make it so that he trying to fly! The bird legs only go one direction and that is to fold up for robot mode!

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2548

Upon his bird mode back is the helmet and chest of the combiner form when he takes point, his tail feather thing is his primary weapon in robot mode but it can go up and down to give the sense this is a bird! Without the helmet chest piece on top he looks rather bare and silly thou that is my view, also there is a bit of a better way to store it in bird mode!

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2549

Simply switch it around and use the peg holes for when he wears it in combiner mode which is a bit of an improvement but you have to make do or just not stick it on him! Of course that is personal preference!

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2545

The robot mode has about the best articulation of the three, you can move the wings about a bit but they are his shoulder pads, but if you move them you reveal a hole on each wing, I think for combiner mode yet it was forgotten or things changed, but still you can use it to put his combined mode head and chest piece into as a weird shoulder gun thing!

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2546

On side view you notice there is no real kibble, aside from one of the joints for combine mode, of course with the top joint, there's a hole, same goes on the Shark one where you can put the helmet chest peg into for storage but on the bird guy robot mode, it looks terrible, its like he waving a massive flag or something!

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2537

Combined mode is pretty nice thou you have to fiddle around with the Shark's robot mode arms to get the fins to block out their sight on the front! For weaponry you have the Shark mode combiner feet as blasters or whatever, the bird combined form arms have his leg mode feet on and there's little dot things that can be blasters if you choose and then there's the guns right at the front around his crotch area, dangerous sex anyone? hehehe

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2538

On the side you can see once again he has a massive back pack and you can see the lion head and Shark head sticking out from it, so no sneaking up on this guy from behind! hehehe  As He has the Shark legs giving him weapons from behind, they can be adjusted to angle at the sides for more spaced out attacks! Of course he has the other two weapons combine with his and the helmets combining again!

Takara TF Go Ninja team SAM_2560

Against Predaking, and again he is taller than his majesty! Possibility again is troublesome, thou its kind of down to his feet and overall weight!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Takara TF Go Ninja team Empty Re: Takara TF Go Ninja team

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down