Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masterpiece Prowl...coming to a TRU near you?!

3 posters

Go down

Masterpiece Prowl...coming to a TRU near you?! Empty Masterpiece Prowl...coming to a TRU near you?!

Post by Detective Barricade Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:02 am

Yes, you read that title right. Listings for Masterpiece Prowl have been sighted in Toys 'R' Us computers. The item number is 115253, and is currently priced at $59.99. (the price could change later) No release date has been confirmed yet, nor have Bluestreak or Smokescreen been spotted in the inventory listings. As it is just an inventory listing, there's no word yet on paint (likely leaning towards G1 toy accurate) or inclusion of the Amazon Japan exclusive accessory or collector coin. (likely won't be included) So far, it seems Hasbro WILL be releasing the Masterpiece cars...just not Sideswipe or Red Alert or Sunstreaker when Takara gets around to him. Link.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Masterpiece Prowl...coming to a TRU near you?! Empty Re: Masterpiece Prowl...coming to a TRU near you?!

Post by Sixshot Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:59 am

For that price I'll stick to the Takara versions.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Masterpiece Prowl...coming to a TRU near you?! Empty Re: Masterpiece Prowl...coming to a TRU near you?!

Post by Galvatron Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:15 am

My TRU never carries enough stock so I"ll be getting those online anyway. I'm probably gonna try to save up and get all 3 at once.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down