Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thought Of The Moment

+7
Dai Atlas
Ramjet
Rumble
Ravage
Detective Barricade
Dark Saviour
Galvatron
11 posters

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Random Thought Of The Moment - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Thought Of The Moment

Post by Sixshot Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:50 am

Galvatron wrote:your reviews are the best! I can't wait
Agreed! I'm looking forward to this review also, as I'm still a bit too injured to try anything as complex as a Fansproject transformation right now.  :pop:
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Later on, I need to shoot those two scenes I got in mind, well its three but two interlock because it involves one who not on Cybertron and one who is, but I'm not saying who doing the talking but I decided as Soundwave is the communications expert for the cons, there's no reason there can't be two of him! hehehe
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:22 pm

the individual cars are easy to transform six. you can do those.
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Yeah but its a matter of Diesel being highly complex, maybe a little to complex for his own good, of course, it doesn't compare to ROTF leader Optimus toy, that's one of the most complex figures ever made, yet when he got reused by Takara, they made a few changes to his chest area, well minor changes really but it a lot better for anyone trying to transform him, you don't have to try and push the red plastic parts into slots on his arms, maybe I'll do a side by side shot later, so you can see the changes!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:11 am

Ravage wrote:the individual cars are easy to transform six. you can do those.

Haha. They're a bitch to transform too. Panels with sharp, pointy ends on hinges that barely give you 1mm of clearance over another tabulating part....eh, no thanks. I'll be up to it once I have all 10 digits in operational condition.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:24 am

In that case, look to TFA figures if you have any, they aren't much of a problem to transform!

Well I'm down to one more scene I want to really shoot with my Digicam but that can wait but I think with the amount of shots I taken the last couple of days, I have enough metrical to make at least two comics maybe three! For one of the comics I got in mind, a scene I shot, I got Starscream just standing there and in the background I got drones hands up in the air and I want them panicking and yelling "we're goinna die!" At least that's what I got in mind, it be a threat so powerful they'll panic while Starscream just stands there!  hehehe
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:59 am

well fine then.  leave them in their cardboard prison.  nana
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 am

Six is right. Internet reviewers can make these seem so easy...until you have them in hand and find that's not so much the case.

Review's up...part 1 anyway. Yeah, I'm breaking it up into 5 parts because there's so much to cover. The first part stars Car Crash and T-Bone, the first two released. Down Force is next, but probably won't be this week. Nature has decided I just haven't had enough snow to shovel this winter, and I've also got work tomorrow.  cry
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:40 am

ewwww snow...yuck.  I hope I don't see any this year.
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:37 pm

No snow this year, so far, just lots and lots of rain for my region!

Last night, I ordered five jets of a third party company, I was going to wait but there's not a lot of choices around now, so I went and got the lot together and its free postage which I like, so now I got to wait a couple of weeks for them to arrive, but I don't have to worry about the Winds of Uranus set because I got that already (nabbed it while I could get it cheep)! I would get the Rage for my Devestator but I'm not willing to pay out the amounts that's been asked for it, which is close to the price one would pay for, a whole figure from a third party!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:49 pm

yeah its pretty boring right now as far as new stuff for me anyways.
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 pm

At the mo, I got a couple of wants that I'm putting off until next month at least because at the mo, Kapow lists most of them as out of stock, one of those wants is Takara's latest Optimus prime figure for TFGO Ex Optimus prime, instead of a truck or a monkey, he got a train and a dragon for alt modes, plus combine with the Autobot Ninja & Samurai team leaders thou I suspect he might be able to combine with the others in a more unofficial manner!

At the mo, I'm working on chapter 13 of my Dark Days comic series, for this, I took 111 shots so I think I got enough substance to make at least three comics, but I got mutable ideas that been kicking around inside of my head and I can finally get them out! One thing for sure, my Dark Days is turning out to be pretty long and if it hasn't, it soon will surpass Ark Fall & Unicron War comics in terms of length! One idea I might visit at a later date is insticticons or at least unofficial version, I got three, currently who have bugs for alt modes: Generations Kickback, Generations Waspinator & TFP Hardshell but its a question of how the story evolves!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:54 am

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:No snow this year, so far, just lots and lots of rain for my region!

Last night, I ordered five jets of a third party company, I was going to wait but there's not a lot of choices around now, so I went and got the lot together and its free postage which I like, so now I got to wait a couple of weeks for them to arrive, but I don't have to worry about the Winds of Uranus set because I got that already (nabbed it while I could get it cheep)! I would get the Rage for my Devestator but I'm not willing to pay out the amounts that's been asked for it, which is close to the price one would pay for, a whole figure from a third party!

I got my Rage kit from ToyArena. I was late to the party getting it myself and they were the only online store even selling them at the time, but I only had to pay $60. So I don't feel too robbed considering everything it comes with. Oh and congratulations on completing Uranos! I need to get the Reprolabels sticker set for mine when I have an extra $55 to blow.
SuperOmegaPrime wrote:One idea I might visit at a later date is insticticons or at least unofficial version, I got three, currently who have bugs for alt modes: Generations Kickback, Generations Waspinator & TFP Hardshell but its a question of how the story evolves!

Buy the FansProject Causality Insecticons (CA-03, CA-04 and CA-05)! Seriously....they are BAD FUCKING ASS!  drool You'll never, EVER have to look for better looking Insecticons for your collection. They're a bit pricey right now, seeing as they're sold out everywhere, but the KO's are pretty cheap and from what I hear same quality. I'd go after some KO FansProject Insecticons in a heartbeat if I didn't own the set and missed out.

EDIT: Can't find any KO's on Ebay.US. BUT Chimungmung.com still has ALL 3 for what they sold for originally! Holy shit!  what Incredible deal if you have the cash. And Tony (guy who runs Chimungmung in China) is a stand-up dude who always ships fast and ships cheap to the USA...not sure about UK?
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:42 am

Uranos I wont have in hand for a while yet! As for the Insecticons, its just an idea at the mo, nothing more, I might forget about it as my story processes, some things end up not being used or turning out the way I had envisioned! For the mo, chapter 13 is done but not uploaded, I'll upload it tomorrow and use Photobucket's editor to make a couple of changes, mainly for the general lighting on some of the images! When I searched on Ebay for the rage kit, there's only one result and they're charging: about £96 which is in UD: $156 and at that price, its not worth it, for me, with that amount I could almost buy two FP Stunticons, so it doesn't reflect value for money! Anyway, I think my Chapter 13 feels kind of like a filler, a little but its got Generations Bltizwing appearing for the first time, with his upgrade kit on and there's the mysterious Paladin, who kind of does a force thing from Star Wars, but I'm not revealing the identity yet, you just got to guess what he looks like or rather which figure I'm using! hehehe
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:56 am

news is talking about a bunch of snow heading my way.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:33 am

have fun with that galvy  hehehe
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:33 am

I wasn't even aware they made ko of the fansproject insecticons  hmmm
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Galvatron wrote:news is talking about a bunch of snow heading my way.

My area their on about more rain, its already affected travel furrier west of me, a railway line that runs along the coast (mainline) had a good chuck of the ground swept away by the sea (Atlantic), have a good look at this, it means no trains will be running along the line for sometime:

Random Thought Of The Moment - Page 6 _72776882_0550a0b7-d2ee-4e94-a65f-bcb4da45f33b

Its another day and thankfully we have a delivery in work which means more stock for my crisp section at last, I ran out the other day and since then its just falling apart!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:34 pm

wow that's crazy about the train.  good thing there wasn't a train going along there at the time.
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:35 pm

what do you stock by the way?
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:25 pm

All sorts of things, we do, sweets, crisps, drinks, groceries, Stationary, seasonal, personal care (shampoos, shower gels, quick medicines, ETC....), kitchen, household, DIY, party! That's what the shop stocks generally, but its all sold for 99p a penny short of £1, well most of the company stories but there's a few of the companies stores including mine that sell everything for 97p or less, in effect the company buys in bulk but we have a local rival of Poundland who also selling everything at 97p, their just a few shops up the way from mine, but we have a bit of an advantage over them because we have:
1. A bigger shop floor space
2. A bigger warehouse!

Poundland, thou looking at the place you might think they have a good size warehouse, its far from the truth, as much of the space above is taken up by their next door neighbour which is a clothes shop and not very big, yet they seem to need a lot of storage space, of course, then you just add on the toilets, staffroom and office, so space gets taken up quite quickly! Of course, Poundland use to be Woolworth's at one time before the chain collapsed because of the economy! Where I work, that was a Tesco's home and ware, then got taken over by Bwise before the company I work for took over the place yet there is a few signs around that says it was Tesco's once, thou you'll notice them more in the warehouse than the shop floor!

Anyway, I suppose, I should sort out that chapter 13 of my comic, get it saved as image files and then upload it!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:03 am

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:Poundingland, thou looking at the place you might think they have a good size whorehouse

hehehe
Galvatron
Galvatron

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:07 am

GALVY!!!!!

Chapter 13 is now up, after I uploaded, I found a mistake I made on slide 28, thus had to go back and edit it, then save, delete the old one, upload the new one! Anyway, its corrected and done, now working on Chapter 14, I borrowed a quote from Jpark, just a throw away gag by one of the drones, and surprise, surprise Dirge is going to die, but I got him saying or thinking amusing thoughts on this matter!  hehehe
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 am

When looked at in reversed colors, Dirge's identity becomes clear. He's Kenny with a cone strapped to his head! hehehe 

Updated Car Crash and T-Bone's review with the actual cars they're based on...well, Car Crash anyway. T-Bone's doesn't actually exist beyond concept artwork designs. May get a start on Down Force's review soon...ish.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:13 am

o ok SOP.  I have worked in a grocery store for years but gave it up for a gravy job.  cant wait DB.
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next