Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combiner Wars Hot Rod/Rodimus and Skywarp

4 posters

Go down

Combiner Wars Hot Rod/Rodimus and Skywarp Empty Combiner Wars Hot Rod/Rodimus and Skywarp

Post by Dai Atlas Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:33 am

No complaints about Skywarp but Hot Rod/Rodimus is simply okay. I can't believe that they did not make it so the flames would end up in the front on his chest like it should. Then the spoiler turns into a lame axe rather than rest on his back in the awesome way they should. Maybe I am being overly critical but I feel he deserves more and better treatment then this. Really kind of irritates me. Check out the reviews below.

Dai Atlas
Dai Atlas
Spacebridge Operator

Back to top Go down

Combiner Wars Hot Rod/Rodimus and Skywarp Empty Re: Combiner Wars Hot Rod/Rodimus and Skywarp

Post by Sixshot Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Yeah, it's been a while since I've spent money with Hasbro. Takara (MP) maybe, but not Hasbro (Hasbro's MP Soundwave the last). If you're looking for a good Rodimus it's either Takara's MP9 or DX9's Carry. Both a bit on the pricey side.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Combiner Wars Hot Rod/Rodimus and Skywarp Empty Re: Combiner Wars Hot Rod/Rodimus and Skywarp

Post by Detective Barricade Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Dai Atlas wrote:No complaints about Skywarp but Hot Rod/Rodimus is simply okay. I can't believe that they did not make it so the flames would end up in the front on his chest like it should. Then the spoiler turns into a lame axe rather than rest on his back in the awesome way they should. Maybe I am being overly critical but I feel he deserves more and better treatment then this. Really kind of irritates me. Check out the reviews below.

And you were expecting more out of a Blackjack repaint with a new head, how?
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Atlas Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:47 am

Exactly, Rodimus deserves more than just being a repaint. However I know it is just my opinion and of course a company is going to do what is most cost effective. Still bites though.
Dai Atlas
Dai Atlas
Spacebridge Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:48 am

i'm gonna pass on these guys. not my thing
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down