Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carnifex The Butcher - Unofficial Overlord

3 posters

Go down

Carnifex The Butcher - Unofficial Overlord Empty Carnifex The Butcher - Unofficial Overlord

Post by Dai Atlas Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Carnifex The Butcher - Mastermind Creations' Unofficial Overlord Prototype Photo

ExVee @ tformers.com wrote:From UNem Studios we have some images of a prototype copy of Carnifex, the figure based on IDW's interpretation of Overlord. The design has been somewhat refined visually since the concept renders, becoming cleaner and less detail cluttered. We can see the robot mode and the separate vehicle forms, though the base suggested by the original art is not displayed. Also photobombing is Jaegertron, a reimagined Lockdown in black and green.

Carnifex The Butcher - Unofficial Overlord Overlord

I have always liked Overlord and this baby here looks like it is gonna be a total beast!
Dai Atlas
Dai Atlas
Spacebridge Operator

Back to top Go down

Carnifex The Butcher - Unofficial Overlord Empty Re: Carnifex The Butcher - Unofficial Overlord

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:05 pm

On first impressions, I think the look is about right but I think it might have some flaws, one would be in my mind, the gun, I know its huge but that's the problem, the larger the gun the more bulky and heavier it is, so it might not be able to hold it up and point forwards! I think I'll wait for the reviews of this and decide if I want to get him or not, plus, I do kind of want to know how big he'll be because it could make a desent foe for my third party God Grini!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Carnifex The Butcher - Unofficial Overlord Empty Re: Carnifex The Butcher - Unofficial Overlord

Post by Sixshot Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:40 am

^^^ I used to think the same thing until I purchased Perfect Effect Warden (IDW Fort Max). He holds his big ass cannon just fine...it's all in the engineering and use of strong ass POV plastic and ratcheting joints.

As for Carnifex. I seen those same pics today Dai. I had originally written this off as a pass but I don't think I'm going to be able to keep doing that especially if he's reasonably priced @>$169.99 or less.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down