Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decepticon HQ

+12
Galvatron
Thrust
Nemesis Prime
SunStorm
Striker
Twinblade
Deszaras
shockwave
Ramjet
Commander Megatron
bumblebee
Rumble
16 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Decepticon HQ - Page 8 Empty Re: Decepticon HQ

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:54 am

Acid Storm heard Galvatron's order. "Yes, my Liege...it shall be done." He walked to Skyblade and glanced over at Galvatron in his laser cannon mode before turning his attention back to Skyblade. "You have two choices, Skyblade...either be sent to the dark prison cells or give information that Lord Galvatron wants before he blasts you. I suggest that you choose wisely."

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyblade Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 am

Galvatron wrote:Galvatron stands between Dirge and Skyblades sword. Still aiming his laser cannon at him.

Ironic you bring a sword to a giant sexy purple laser gun

Galvatron transforms into a laser cannon pointing at Skyblade...

By all means I should blast you into a scrap HEAP!! But you hold a lot of answers I need. Dead Decepticons cannot talk.

Acid Storm, Stormfront, take this traitor to the prison cells. I want more answers than he's willing to give. But I got ways to make him talk.

Galvatron sits patiently in laser cannon mode...

"I already answered all your questions. I came to Earth to answer the question of who contacted me myself as well as contact Megatron to find who it is that I was requested to terminate because of the vagueness of the request and the refusal of the other person to explain themselves or tell me any more information then I gave you. Also, yes I did bring guns, Energon Cannons actually." His arm mounted cannons flared to life, charging up to release a giant burst of weapons-grade Energon which would explode on contact with an Opponent at Dirge. "I have no intention on assassination for no named fools that think they can take me as a fool. They should know that I never accept a deal without confirmation. Now we can settle this the easy way or the hard way, your choice."

Skyblade
Asylum Inductee

http://transformerstcg.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:18 pm

*Dirge straightens up as his optics narrow and burn yellow, he powers up his own arm cannons and kneels beside Galvatron, aiming both at Skyblade

Then he growls in a menacing, threatening voice *

"I suggest you stand down stranger, you're speaking to two of the oldest Decepticons still functional. This is our leader Galvatron and my name is Dirge. I posess the power of ultimate fear and I'm its master.
Megatron is MIA at present. Either turn those weapons off or feel our combined firepower.
The choice is yours
"
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:55 am

Acid Storm's optics narrow and become slits due to Skyblade's response towards Galvatron and Dirge. He activated his hyperion-3 cannons and aim them right at Skyblade.

"Your response does not answer Galvatron's questions."

He heard what Dirge said to Skyblade.

"You better listen to what Dirge just told you."

Stormfront just watched from the sidelines with his arms crossed and narrow optics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:59 am

Galvatron transforms back into bot mode....

Stand down Decepticons.

Glaring at Skyblade with his *trademark* smirk...

PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN SKYBLADE!

The Decepticons and Skyblade retract their weapons at the same time they look confused towards Galvatron

You seek the same answers as me. Perhaps we CAN get along after all stranger. I need to know who sent you and why!

Galvatron scratches his chin.....

I got the perfect idea! Skyblade, you will take the city commander as your prisoner!

The Decepticons were shocked at how heroic Galvatron was being. Their jaw-joints dropped to the floor at the fact that he would put himself in danger to find out who sent Skyblade to assassinate HIM...

Galvatron grabs Dirge by the back of his conehead and slaps a badge on his chest plate that read DCC....

Congradulations Dirge! You are the new Decepticon City Commander!

Galvatron begins his maniacle laughter

BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Then he looks sternly at the Decepticons which forces them to also do the maniacle laughter

BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Except for Dirge who was not laughing at all
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:14 am

Acid Storm looked over at Galvatron with an inquisitive facial expression and wondered why. He shrugged his shoulders before deactivating his hyperion-3 cannons. When there was maniacle laughter, he just stood there silently and with his arms crossed over his chest. He was not amused by this incident. For a bit, he wandered if he could contact his creator. Meanwhile, Stormfront remained silent as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 pm

"GALVY, YOU'RE A CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Dirge takes off the badge and throws in in the dustbin. Then he faces Galvatron.*

"We'll, perhaps not. Cunts are useful."

Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyblade Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Skyblade powered down weapons and heard Galvatron's suggestion and thought for a moment. He nodded in agreement and knew immediately what he would need.

"He'll need a couple dents and a Signal dampener to complete the illusion." he told Galvatron. "What we can do is make it look like I 'completed' my mission. That I did finish him off, that's what will look like at least. He smiled darkly and turned to Dirge.

Skyblade
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:30 am

Acid just watched as everything developed in this situation. He was not very amused. Right now, it did not seem like any of them needed either him or Stormfront around for the time being. This was nothing new. He turned on his heels and grunted while walking out of Galvatron's private quarters. On the way out, he motioned for Stormfront to come along, which the younger seeker prompted did. Out in the hallway, they walked side-by-side and talking.

"It is apparent that neither of us is really needed here, we might as well see if we can locate Shockwave and be under his command again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:36 am

Gears turn inside Galvatron's head as he tries to think.... a small burst of smoke exits his audio receptors....

Stormfront, Acid Storm! Return at once! You also have a mission!

Galvatron grabs the DCC badge and slams it on Dirge's chest again. Causing a dent. Then he smacks him in the back of the head causing another dent.

Dirge you coward. I didn't think I could trust you to be an honorable Decepticon. You will do this and you will like it. CUNT? Does that mean.. Conquering Universes Naturally Triumphantly

Skyblade, are you able to contact your "sender"? Let your sender know that you have the DCC alive and as your prisoner. Mention that you will not kill until you are paid shanix face to face.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyblade Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:15 am

"Very well. Skyblade to unknown sender, I have your package. But I will not complete the job unless I have my payment. That is my requirement to ensure that I am paid for my resources. Because of my unique account to keep it from other hands I need to have you do the transfer in person." He sent as a comm to the unknown sender.

Skyblade
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 am

Within the hallway, both Acid and Stormfront heard Galvatron yell for them. They both stopped and turned their heads towards Galvatron's private quarters with bewildered facial expressions. Then they looked towards each other with huh? expressions. Stormfront spoke quietly to his teammate.

"No one mentioned to us that we had a mission to do. Should we see what he wants us to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:08 am

Once you have the coordinance located, take Dirge with you.

Let's solve the mystery of your mistic mysterious mythical monstrosity
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:15 am

After a bit, Acid Storm shrug his shoulders particularly when Galvatron never did mention what their mission was...except that they have one. He then led his teammate back to Galvatron's personal quarters, where he gazed in the room.

"Did you want to see us about some kind of a mission, Galvatron?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:52 am

Yes! Once Skyblade takes Dirge, myself and you both will follow not too far behind. We can ambush this mysterious character that sent Skyblade to offline me.

Skyblade, any word yet for the coordinance?
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Im a seeker, not bait for one of your fookin barmpot traps BPP
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:37 am

It's an EXCELLENT plan Dirge. You got to trust me on this. You will be safe. I also placed a tracking device on you when I slapped the back of your head.

All you have to do is act like Skyblades prisoner. And be loyal to your TEMPORARY title of DCC. The plan is fool proof! Even YOU can pull this off Dirge.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyblade Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:35 pm

"Strange, he has not responded yet. Could it be possible that there is dissension within your ranks Galvatron?"

Skyblade
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:12 am

A dissension?! That's impossible. Do you know the location you were at the last time you were in contact with one whom sent you? Perhaps we can set up those coordinance with the space bridge and return to that location.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:28 am

Acid turned his attention towards Galvatron as he explained the mission. He developed an optic ridge at the plan before he looked towards Dirge while he and Galvatron spoke before Skyblade spoke. After a bit, he shook his head and wondered if this was going anywhere and if they still needed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:52 am

"But galvy, are you sure you want to find this guy. You know, wouldn't you rather hunt for the bugbot?"

*just then dirges comm beeps in the tune if staying alive, dirge shuts it up *
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:06 pm

There is nothing I would rather do than hunt for Autobots. But when a mysterious being sends Skyblade to destroy me. That issue becomes my number one priority.... Is that your cell comm I heard Dirge? All comm devices should be muted while in meeting. Take it outside! This meeting is over until Skyblade finds the coordinance.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 am

Sixshot pushes past an overweight Sharkticon guard as he flings open the door to Galvatrons conference room..."Sorry I'm late. But I had to wash off my wolf penis. Weirdwolf was talking shit about being such a bad ass, I couldn't resist and had to see for myself. If he shits out a litter in about 9 weeks don't think nothing of it....and no, I'm not the daddy."....Sixshot belches and hands a 6 pack of ice cold Kaons Best over to Galvatron, some of the finest energon ale this side of Cybertron.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Galvatron takes 2 cans of Energon ale and hands one to Dirge.
It's great not having a lot of Autobots around here. Yet boring at the same time.
Galvatron grabs his big purple pimp hat and smoothly places it on his head. He pulls out his keys to his 64 impala
I'm off to the Energon Pub for some cold ones. Who's with me?
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonstrikeThePredacon Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:42 am

She would break out of her cell, stretching her wings and tail, opening and closing her jaws for a few minutes, look around and start wreaking havoc and attacking lab equipment, causing the alarm to sound along with the banging and crashing, she is now rampaging throughout the halls "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
MoonstrikeThePredacon
MoonstrikeThePredacon
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8