Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure.

3 posters

Go down

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. Empty Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure.

Post by Marlboor WJ Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Just recieved my Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. He is a huge figure and comes in a very nice, solid detailed box. Overall it is a pretty good figure except for the scarey plastic joint parts. Watched a good review of how to transform him at the waist. Just simply rotate the upper waist section to the left or right before pulling down the section into place in robot mode.

The figure sort of reminds me of a mini "Powermaster Prime/Fortress Maximus" look. He has shoulder cannons like Powermaster Prime and leg cannons like Fortress Max. He taller than Classic Prime and G1 Prime too. His trailer can be put into various battle modes with guns and rockets. The two silver gas tanks on trailer can detach and attach to his forearms and have mini arm cannons.

The only real drawbacks to this figure is the trailer and the flimsy platforms the rockets sit on. It does not support the weight well. This figure's fagile white plastic makes one alittle afraid it will break in transforming it. I also painted the white smokestack metallic silver to more closely match the other silver parts. I love collecting everything Prime, so I had to get this figure. To me it is well worth it. I bought it from another fellow collector who only wanted the green version and I only wanted the red version.

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. 2nkp5j9

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. 2582j5f

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. 33ths91

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. Fapzdy

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. 2sb5s87

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. 2d7ewbm

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. Kesrah

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. 2gujvc0

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. 67qpuq

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. 2duz7mp
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. Empty Re: Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure.

Post by Galvatron Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:38 pm

wow that's an amazing Prime!!!
I've never seen one of those. What toy line is that from?
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. Empty Re: Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure.

Post by Rumble Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:41 pm

I have never seen that figure before, I do like. Looking at that last picture that you posted he reminds me of the War Within titanium Prime.

Rumble.
Rumble
Rumble
Richest Decepticon

Location : Trapped by Replicating Pods... The kind that keep you up all night with their coughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlboor WJ Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:53 pm

He's a third party product Transformers company called Xouergen. This is their first attempt at a transformer figure. The figure is based on Rolling Thunder Optimus Prime that was based on the GI Joe vehicle from the crossover comic series.
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:36 am

oh.. is that a speaker on his chest?
Galvatron
Galvatron

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlboor WJ Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:27 am

No sounds or lights. It houses a partial blue transparent matrix.

Xouergen Grand Patriot Supreme Tactical Commander Prime figure. 20hstfp
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down