Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth About Santa

5 posters

Go down

The Truth About Santa Empty The Truth About Santa

Post by Galvatron Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:53 pm

No known species of reindeer can fly. BUT there are 300,000 species of living organisms yet to be classified, and while most of these are insects and germs, this does not COMPLETELY rule out flying reindeer, which only Santa has ever seen. There are 2 billion children (persons under 18) in the world. BUT since Santa doesn't (appear) to handle the Muslim, Hindu, Jewish & Buddhist children, that reduces the workload to 15% of the total - 378 million according to Population Reference Bureau. At an average (census) rate of 3.5 children per household, that's 91.8 million homes. One presumes that there's at least one good child in each.
Santa has 31 hours of Christmas to work with. This is due to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west (which seems logical). This works out to 822.6 visits/second. That is to say that for each Christian household with good children, Santa has .001 second to park, hop out of the sleigh, jump down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat whatever snacks have been left, get back up the chimney, get back into the sleigh and move on to the next house.
Assuming that each of these 91.8 million stops are evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course, we know to be false but for the purposes of our calculations we will accept), we are now talking about .78 miles/household, a total trip of 75.5 million miles; not counting stops to do what most of us do at lease once every 31 hours, plus eating etc. So Santa's sleigh must be moving at 650 miles/second, 3,000 times the speed of sound. For purposes of comparison, the fastest man-made vehicle on earth, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a pokey 27.4 miles/second. A conventional reindeer can run, tops, 15 miles/hour.
If every one of the 91.8 million homes with good children were to put out a single chocolate chip cookie and an 8 ounce glass of 2% milk, the total calories (needless to say other vitamins and minerals) would be approximately 225 calories (100 for the cookie, give or take, and 125 for the milk, give or take). Multiplying the number of calories per house by the number of homes (225 x 91.8 x 1000000), we get the total number of calories Santa consumes that night, which is 20,655,000,000 calories. To break it down further, 1 pound is equal to 3500 calories. Dividing our total number of calories by the number of calories in a pound (20655000000 / 3500) and we get the number of pounds Santa gains, 5901428.6, which is 2950.7 tons.
The payload on the sleigh adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium-sized Lego set (2 lb.), the sleigh is carrying 321,300 tons, not counting Santa, who is invariably described as overweight. On land, conventional reindeer can pull no more than 300lb. Even granting that "flying reindeer" (see #1) can pull 10 TIMES the normal amount, we cannot do the job with 8, or even 9, reindeer. We need 214,200. This increases the payload - not counting the weight of the sleigh - to 353,430 tons. This is four times the weight of the ocean-liner Queen Elizabeth.
353,000 tons travelling at 650 miles/second creates enormous air resistance. This will heat the reindeer up in the same fashion as a spacecraft re-entering the earth's atmosphere. The lead pair of reindeer will absorb 14.3 QUINTILLION joules of energy. Per second. Each. In short, they will burst into flame almost instantaneously, exposing the reindeer behind them and create deafening sonic booms in their wake. The entire reindeer team will be vaporized within .00426 of a second. Meanwhile, Santa will be subjected to centrifugal forces 17,500.06 times greater than gravity. A 250 lb. Santa, being very conservative in terms of guessing Santa's weight, would be pinned to the back of his sleigh by 4,315,015 lb. of force.
So, if Santa ever DID deliver presents on Christmas Eve, he's dead now...................sorry children
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Truth About Santa Empty Re: The Truth About Santa

Post by Rumble Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:41 pm

The Truth About Santa 176808
Rumble
Rumble
Richest Decepticon

Location : Trapped by Replicating Pods... The kind that keep you up all night with their coughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:40 pm

*Clears throat* Fook off Galvy!!!!!!!!!!

You fookin ruined my Xmas BPP cry
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Prime Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Too bad for you. I hate Christmas anyway so I don't really care :lol!:
Nemesis Prime
Nemesis Prime
The Real OG Dark OP

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:00 pm

BAH HUMBUG!!
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Can you feel the festivity in this thread?

No?

That's cause there isn't any!!!!!!!!!!!! doh
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:26 pm

i'm always BAH HUMBUG
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Prime Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Dirge wrote:Can you feel the festivity in this thread?

No?

That's cause there isn't any!!!!!!!!!!!! The Truth About Santa 554518

Then lets make some The Truth About Santa 549469 The Truth About Santa 42017
Nemesis Prime
Nemesis Prime
The Real OG Dark OP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 pm

stop

Lets not hehehe
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:38 am

wtf

:derail:
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Prime Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:22 am

:lol!: The Truth About Santa 42017
Nemesis Prime
Nemesis Prime
The Real OG Dark OP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 am

Optimus Prime wrote:Then lets make some The Truth About Santa 549469 The Truth About Santa 42017

I've got some missiletoe if you've got the cameltoe? Alright!!!

The Truth About Santa Quagmire-1

Note: Someone should really steal that quote from me and put it in the sig on here. Like they do on TFW2005. I think it would be cool if we did that here. Because there's some epic shit said around here from a lot of great personalities. Just my 2 cents....
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:00 am

Optimus Prime wrote:Then lets make some The Truth About Santa 549469 The Truth About Santa 42017

I've got some missiletoe if you've got the cameltoe? Alright!!!

The Truth About Santa Quagmire-1

Note: Someone should really steal that quote from me (or any quote, I don't care) and put it in their sig on here. Like they do on TFW2005. I think it would be cool if we did that here. Because there's some epic shit said around here from a lot of great personalities. Just my 2 cents....
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum