Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walmart toy listings

3 posters

Go down

Walmart toy listings Empty Walmart toy listings

Post by Detective Barricade Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Walmart's computers have divulged some very possible new upcoming toys recently. For Prime, we get Deluxe Prowl, (likely a repaint/slight retool of Smokescreen just like the Cyberverse Legion toy) Voyager Megatron, (repaint/retool of the existing Voyager? New mold? Who knows at this point) and Cyberverse Autobot Driller set. (Probably an Autobot themed repaint of the Energon Driller that came with Legion Knock Out)

For Generations, Voyager Sandstorm.

And for Bot Shots, the Protectobots and Combaticons five packs to go with the Aerialbots and Stunticons. Link
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Walmart toy listings Empty Re: Walmart toy listings

Post by Sixshot Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 am

Will be on the lookout for Generatons Sandstorm (Voyager). Not in love with the character enough to pre-order him, though, so hopefully I'll see him in the wild....much like I did Grimlock. He'll be bought on site! And it's nice to see Hasbro showing the Protectobots some love, even if it is just from the Bot Shots line. This tells me they haven't forgotten about the best G1 aesthetically constructed Autobot combiner of all time and hopefully they have plans for a fully combining set in the near future. Just hope they learned their lesson, after all the negative backlash, from Fall of Cybertron Bruticus and go with Deluxe limbs/Voyager leader.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:21 am

Sixshot wrote:Will be on the lookout for Generatons Sandstorm (Voyager). Not in love with the character enough to pre-order him, though, so hopefully I'll see him in the wild....much like I did Grimlock. He'll be bought on site! And it's nice to see Hasbro showing the Protectobots some love, even if it is just from the Bot Shots line. This tells me they haven't forgotten about the best G1 aesthetically constructed Autobot combiner of all time and hopefully they have plans for a fully combining set in the near future. Just hope they learned their lesson, after all the negative backlash, from Fall of Cybertron Bruticus and go with Deluxe limbs/Voyager leader.

Well that's a tall order, considering five Deluxe figures in the same wave is easier to ensure all components are available at the same time in a given store than making one of them a Voyager. Maybe instead a way for the limbs to compact in arm or leg mode?
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:40 am

can we post pics instead of links?

makes it much easier for me so i don't have to leave my Lair.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Galvatron wrote:can we post pics instead of links?

There's not really any pics with this, just listings. And I've already listed off everything that was revealed with the listings.

But I'll try to keep it in mind with the next piece of news. Even though you could use to get out more... Walmart toy listings 42017
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:42 am

Detective Barricade wrote:
Sixshot wrote:Will be on the lookout for Generatons Sandstorm (Voyager). Not in love with the character enough to pre-order him, though, so hopefully I'll see him in the wild....much like I did Grimlock. He'll be bought on site! And it's nice to see Hasbro showing the Protectobots some love, even if it is just from the
Bot Shots line. This tells me they haven't forgotten about the best G1 aesthetically constructed Autobot combiner of all time and hopefully they have plans for a fully combining set in the near future. Just hope they learned their lesson, after all the negative backlash, from Fall of Cybertron Bruticus and go with Deluxe limbs/Voyager leader.

Well that's a tall order, considering five Deluxe figures in the same wave is easier to ensure all components are available at the same time in a given store than making one of them a Voyager. Maybe instead a way for the limbs to compact in arm or leg mode?

Walmart toy listings 39450....that makes sense from a distribution point of view. Also, fiscally as well, seeing as most fans would want to pick up and purchase the entire set at one time (if possible), and having to wait on the next wave/case of Voyagers could be a pain in the assplate considering the main component, or leader, of your combiner would be contained within.

Galvatron wrote:can we post pics instead of links?

Detective Barricade wrote:But I'll try to keep it in mind with the next piece of news. Even though you could use to get out more... Walmart toy listings 42017

When it's just listings, it's understandable. We're just not a big fan of "hotlinking" (ask Rich) around here when you can easily copy/paste the image right here on the Lair when they're available. Keeps forum traffic from leaving and makes the news more relevant when you have "eye candy" to show us along with the written info.. You're doing a great job and helping the staff out a ton though, as it is, DB! Keep up the good work!
Walmart toy listings 4081692689
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:04 am

Detective Barricade wrote:Even though you could use to get out more... Walmart toy listings 42017

No way! I live in Oregon, it rains so much here that if i go outside, I'll rust.

All joking aside, you are doing a great job on keeping informed on the latest news.
Galvatron
Galvatron

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down