Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Worth Sharing

5 posters

Go down

News Worth Sharing Empty News Worth Sharing

Post by Galvatron Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:52 am

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mystery-priest-vanishes-anointing-crash-victim-120045075.html?vp=1

A small Missouri town is looking for a man not suspected of a crime but, rather, a miracle.
"I think that this time I've actually witnessed a guardian angel at work," Jeremiah See of the New London Fire Department told ABC News.
An unidentified allegedly drunken driver hit Katie Lentz, of Quincy, Mo., head on Aug. 4 while traveling on Route 19 near Center, Mo., pinning the 19-year-old in the front seat of her convertible. With her vital signs failing fast, she asked rescue crews to pray with her.
That's when first responders say a man who looked like a Catholic priest seemed to appear out of nowhere, despite a 2-mile perimeter blocking the scene.
"He began to pray and use the anointing oil," New London Fire Chief Raymond Reed said. "There was a calmness that, to me, seemed to come over the entire scene."
But that's not the only seemingly divine detail. Firefighters say their equipment kept failing until the mystery man showed up.
"The words were to remain calm, that our tools would now work," Reed said. "Instantaneously, at that moment, our neighboring department arrived with fresh extrication tools."
Lentz survived, but the man vanished before crews could thank him.
The young woman is recovering in the hospital with broken legs and ribs, but some say it could've been worse, if not for the mystery man on the highway.
"Whether it was just a priest as an angel, or an actual angel coming down," Lentz's friend Travis Wiseman said, "he was an angel to everyone and to Katie."

FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY NEWS OR COMMENTS
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

News Worth Sharing Empty Re: News Worth Sharing

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:21 pm

News: Galvatron started yet another thread!hehehe
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:03 am

http://news.yahoo.com/teen-found-safe-idaho-alleged-abductor-killed-003941831.html

CASCADE, Idaho (AP) — A man suspected of killing a California woman and her young son before fleeing with her 16-year-old daughter was killed in the Idaho wilderness and the teen was found safe Saturday, authorities said.
James Lee DiMaggio, 40, was killed by FBI tactical agents at the north end of Morehead Lake, San Diego Sheriff William D. Gore said. The shooting came after officers participating in a massive manhunt spotted a campsite from the air.
Gore declined to discuss details of DiMaggio's death, saying authorities in Idaho will release details at a news conference planned for Saturday evening.
He said San Diego sheriff's authorities have notified Hannah Anderson's father that she was rescued. "He was very relieved and very excited and looking forward to being reunited with his daughter," Gore said.
Plans are being made to reunite the two, probably by Sunday morning, according to Gore.

View gallery."
News Worth Sharing 74918f4cce68151a3a0f6a706700a0fc

FILE - This combination of undated file photos provided by the San Diego Sheriff's Department shows …

Federal and local law enforcement spent Saturday combing through Idaho's rugged Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness in search of Hannah and DiMaggio. The wilderness is the largest roadless area in the lower 48 states, sprawling across central Idaho and reaching north to the Montana border.
DiMaggio is suspected of killing Hannah's mother, 44-year-old Christina Anderson, and her 8-year-old brother Ethan Anderson, whose bodies were found Sunday night in DiMaggio's burning house in California near the Mexico border.
DiMaggio's car was found Friday morning about 40 miles east of the tiny town of Cascade, parked where the dirt road ends and the Sand Creek trailhead enters the wilderness area.
Detectives with the San Diego County Sheriff's Department finished searching DiMaggio's car Saturday afternoon. They had the vehicle towed to a garage in Cascade for further processing.
The discovery of the car came about two days after a horseback rider reported seeing the man and girl hiking in the area. Ada County Sheriff's department spokeswoman Andrea Dearden, who is helping the Valley County sheriff's department handle the case, said the rider didn't realize the pair were being sought until he got home and recognized them in news reports.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Herd of cows from Stockport farm head to housing estate
News Worth Sharing _69228106_cows1
James Small said it was "the funniest wake-up call ever"

People living on a housing estate in Greater Manchester awoke to find a herd of cows on their doorsteps.
Up to 40 cows are believed to have escaped from Bongs Farm, Stockport sometime before 04:30 BST and congregated at Eastover Road, Romiley.
Resident James Small said neighbours were woken by "mooing" as dawn approached. "It was the funniest wake-up call ever," he said.
Police said the cows have now been safely returned back to the farm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23654993
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:17 pm

where is this BONGS Farm?
:bong:
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Galvatron wrote:where is this BONGS Farm?
:bong:
 Somewhere in Greater Manchester, exactly where, I have no clue!dunno
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:11 am

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/more-people-moving-oregon-120600539.html

News Worth Sharing D7411e20-8bc1-4bb7-b02b-cff930f94d37_92209890
I've lived here all of my life and really don't plan on leaving this great state.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:16 am

Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:57 pm

I think the big foot is just another hoax!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:26 pm

I believe there is a bigfoot creature. Some of my own family have seen one. But the above story I posted seems to be a hoax to me. As much as I want it to be true, I don't believe it is.

Bigfoot is a very elusive creature and I'm sure someone will capture one sooner or later.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:16 pm

I think this big foot, is mostly myth, the so called tracks that said to be long to big foot are most likely mutable animals, besides if there is tracks, why hasn't anyone tried to follow them to the elusive creature?
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:44 am

only a couple tracks are visable when following the creature. They walk in streams and rivers to erase tracks. They are very elusive.

and I agree... I believe the above story is a hoax
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:49 pm

I have a bigfoot, It's connected to my bigleg
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:58 pm

Ok, I just found this on the BBC news site:

BBCNEWS wrote:
Star Wars toy valued at £50 sells for £7,000
News Worth Sharing _73095628_droid
This medical droid was listed as being in "near mint to mint" condition and sold for more than 100 times the estimated price

Related Stories

A Star Wars toy valued at £50 has sold for £7,000 at auction.
The medical droid, featured in the 1980 film The Empire Strikes Back, went to an unnamed bidder after being auctioned on Teesside.
Vectis Auctions said the sale and another of an imperial commander figure from the same collection, which went for £3,000, "broke world records".
Auction spokeswoman Louise Harker said she hoped the vendor would be "pleasantly surprised".
"We are seeing TV and film-related items, such as Star Wars, becoming increasingly popular," she said.
"The early editions are highly sought-after and even the newer cards in pristine condition can command premium prices.
"These items all came from the same collection. The vendor had no preconceptions about what they would fetch and was delighted with the presale estimates given.
"We are not sure if he was watching the sale but we hope he will be pleasantly surprised by the final price realised for his items."
'Increasing hunger'
The figures - 3¾ inch tall (9.5cm) - were boxed and described by the auctioneers in Thornaby as "near mint to mint".
A Luke Skywalker figure fetched £4,200 having had a guide price of £300-400, while a Darth Vader toy sold for £2,100 having also been valued at £300-400.
Ms Harker added: "The condition of the lots is a key factor in gaining prices such as these - the unpunched card, the condition of the card itself and the bubble which the figure is contained within and, of course, the all-important factory seal.
"Sometimes all it takes is for two collectors to be missing one figure from their collection to push up the value.
"There does not seem to be enough of these original Palitoy cards on the open market to satisfy the increasing hunger of Star Wars collectors."
News Worth Sharing _73095633_imperialcommander
The box of this imperial commander figure still has the original price tag - £1.50. It sold for £3,000
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:11 am

^^^ I've been on a bit of a Star Wars buying binge here lately..  suicide  Nothing that extreme though.
 cash!
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:51 am

hes straying away  doh
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri May 16, 2014 12:19 am

The PREEFECT Hero:
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:44 pm

An error upon a rug in a US Sheriff's office:

In dog we trust' misprint on US sheriff's office rug

A rug has been removed from a sheriff's office in Florida after it was noticed that it read "in dog we trust" instead of "in God we trust".
The $500 (£329) mat lay at the entrance to the office in Pinellas County for two months before someone noticed, a spokeswoman said.
The error was made by the rug's manufacturer and it is being replaced.

News Worth Sharing _80282270_80282269

Pinellas Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said they were looking at auctioning it for charity, the Tampa Bay Times reports.
There have been several offers to buy the misprinted rug .
"I'd buy or donate to a charity to get one," wrote one user on the office's Facebook page.
"I'm a great dog person and really find that a rug like that would be wonderful for my dogs to have for beds," wrote another.
The rug was put away on Wednesday after a deputy spotted the mistake.
"In God we trust" was adopted as the national motto of the US in 1956. It is also the official motto of Florida.

News Worth Sharing _80282274_80282273
The error, made by the rug's manufacturer, is being corrected[/size]
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down