Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STGCC Fansproject Display Showing Saurus Ryu-Oh

2 posters

Go down

STGCC Fansproject Display Showing Saurus Ryu-Oh Empty STGCC Fansproject Display Showing Saurus Ryu-Oh

Post by Dai Atlas Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:29 pm

STGCC Fansproject Display Showing Saurus Ryu-Oh, Function X, Warbots & More

ExVee @ tformers.com wrote:UNem Studios has gotten some early looks at unofficial items on display at the STGCC event happening this weekend in Singapore, with particular attention to Fansproject's items on display. Giving us a great look at Saurus Ryu-Oh (Dinoking) combined, as well as a couple of their Pretender shells, plus Function X crocodiles, and an early prototype sculpt of Browning II/Highbrow. Plus new Parallax armors, a Warbot based on Dai Atlas, and a couple Dinobots!

There is a lot of stuff, so click the link at the bottom to take a look at it all!

STGCC Fansproject Display Showing Saurus Ryu-Oh Dinoking

View all images at http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&dispsize=600&album=27587&start=0&sl=stgcc-fansproject-display-showing-saurus-ryu-oh-function-x-warbots-more
Dai Atlas
Dai Atlas
Spacebridge Operator

Back to top Go down

STGCC Fansproject Display Showing Saurus Ryu-Oh Empty Re: STGCC Fansproject Display Showing Saurus Ryu-Oh

Post by Sixshot Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:43 am

I don't think Dinoking has a spot in my collection. Still cool nonetheless. And yep, there was a lot of good stuff revealed at the STGCC. The majority of it missed my wheelhouse, though, thank Primus (Season 1 & 2 MP's). My wallet could use a break.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

STGCC Fansproject Display Showing Saurus Ryu-Oh Empty Re: STGCC Fansproject Display Showing Saurus Ryu-Oh

Post by Dai Atlas Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:35 am

I saw the Warbot (Dai Atlas) It looks okay and is probably the best a Dai Atlas fan like me can hope for. So that is one 3rd Party figure I WILL be saving up for.
Dai Atlas
Dai Atlas
Spacebridge Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down