Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earthquakes

3 posters

Go down

Earthquakes Empty Earthquakes

Post by Dinobot Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:48 pm

I live in Oklahoma which many of you know is notorious for Tornados. Recently im sitting at work next to one of our airplanes, and my tool box starts rattling and moving. Then, the building starts shaking, groaning, squeaking, and rattling. Then its over. I sat there kind of stunned and said to one of my coworkers "did you feel that too?" It was a friggin earthquake! In Oklahoma of all places! It registered 4.5 which is not too large, but big enough for me to feel and see it happening. I heard of them happening here before, but so slight you would miss it of you didnt know about it. This one was big enough, most of the metro area felt it. Kinda cool, but kinda scary at the same time.
Dinobot
Dinobot
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes Empty Re: Earthquakes

Post by Dirge Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:18 pm

three or four years back i was sitting up in bed and the bed started shaking ... i slapped my girlfriend and told her to stop fooking around ... only to see she was fast asleep and the whole room was shaking

this is the only time ive ever heard of an earthquake in the UK :pale:
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:28 pm

I've never heard of an EQ in England either. Or Okylahoma. Oregon had a 6.5 way back in 1996. That was my first and last experience. I was sleeping in a water bed so I didn't see or feel a thing. I heard it though.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum