Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Untitled story

2 posters

Go down

An Untitled story Empty An Untitled story

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:57 pm

This is a story I'm writing currently, its unedited and untitled, I've not been back to make any real changes since writing it, but this is generally what you might call part 1 of it, there is more but its still work in process, until I reach a point that I consider the end of part 2, I won't post more unless I happen to get another idea for a different story and go onto that, in other words, I rarely revisit my older writings because its just how I work!

Please enjoy

In the world, there exists many weapons, swords, shields, axes, bows, most have no power but what the user has, a rare few have magical power that lets the user do things that a normal weapon can’t, these are just pale copies of unique weapons forged for great people! The sword of fire, the trident of water, bow of the wind, axe of destruction, the shield of protection, these five are considered the most powerful weapons to exist, yet stories tell of a sixth weapon sought by many but never found! The sixth, weapon, is said to be the most powerful weapon of them all, capable of destroying a whole nation in an instant and whoever claimed this weapon would be master of the whole world! As the story goes, the last owner of the sixth weapon, saved the world from a disaster and became the ruler of the world until their death when the world was divided into five kingdoms, each ruled by the children of that one ruler! Since that time, the five great weapons were lost and copies made, yet the copies paled in comparison to the ordinals, the sixth weapon vanished from all knowledge save for the stories about it!

Hundreds of years have passed since the forming of the five kingdoms, for many generations, the land enjoyed peace and prosperity, within the heart of the land, is a single city, no one kingdom laid claim to it because it exists as a hub for trading. It was here, a shadow was born that would bring the world to the brink of destruction once again! A single greedy merchant, fed up with rivals taking his business, began butchering his rivals; his greed knew no bounds along with his disrespect for customs and religion, he bought up properties of many places and if they couldn’t pay the rent, he would kick you out! His dark heart, bought him to a single temple, he took procession of, known as the temple of light, he was rid of the priests because they couldn’t pay what he demanded of them! He had the temple stripped of its wealth and during this, he found a hidden doorway, the high priest warned him not to open that door, but he didn’t care, he killed the priest and entered through the door! What he found was the temple of darkness, it swarmed with darkness and then a manifestation of darkness appeared, it spoke “Do you desire power?” He replied, “Yes, I want more power, I want to own this city!” Another voice replied, “Why own a city? There is much, much more to be had!” The merchant thought for a moment and then a smile crossed his face “Up until now, I never thought about it much but, I want to own everything, this world must be mine, no one to question my judgement or to rob me of what I deserve!” “Then take the black stone and what you desire will be given to you!” He walked over to the altar and took the black stone pendant without thinking about the price; the price he paid was the loss of his body and soul to the darkness! The merchant was unaware of the dark presence that taken over him as the two had the same goals at the time, the merchant used all kinds of tactics to bring him to power and he was rid of the city leadership that been formed by the five kingdoms. To begin the conquest of the land, things took a quieter approach of buying up land to start with, then came the massing of armies and they stuck without warning taking the cities!

Around this time, a man who was a blacksmith was researching the five weapons and it bought him to an ancient ruin, exploring the ruin, he found by accident or fate, a hidden chamber and in there was a sleeping girl, just a child no more than three years old! The child held a sword, he seen many swords like it but he just knew, he was looking at the ordinal fire sword, as he reached for the sword, a fiery creature appeared and spoke “Do not touch it!” He replied, “Who or what are you?” “I am the guardian of this child!” “Why does this child sleep here and why does she have the sword?” “Once she was a great warrior who fought in the Great War until she was defeated, but her burning sprit and passion did not let her die completely, she was the uniting factor of the other defenders! As the destruction of everything came, that sprit and passion along with the people’s wishes to live, gave her life once more as the greatest warrior of them all, she defeated the dark one and then bought forth a power! Using the power, she bought light to the land cast the darkness back to the shadows in which it came from!” The man replied “The sixth weapon!” “That’s what it was called, yet, to save everything; she gave up everything, her life, memories, friends, they knew that she couldn’t die completely, she entered a deep sleep after turning into this child! The one who was closest to her became the successor to the land and chose a place of great beauty and peace to build a tomb, there; she was laid to rest until a time when she would be needed once more!” “I see, but she’s just a child now!” It was about to reply when the creature paused and looked away for a second, then it spoke “I feel it, darkness has escaped its prison, the time has come!” It looked at the man “You are not worthy of owning the sword, but, I sense no hostile intent within you, just a heart curious about the past and weapons, yet despite this, you are lonely!” He replied, “I once had a wife, but she was taken from me by slave traders, I sought to buy her freedom, only to lose her do her owner, he killed her, but her death was not in vain, because I saw to his downfall! Afterwards, I sought to learn about weapons more and buried myself in my research!” “Then, my mistress will become the light in your heart, you must raise her, because she retains no memories of the past aside how to wield the sword in battle, however, I warn you now, if you attempt to use her for selfish purposes on a large scale, I will burn you, like this!” Then on his hand appeared a burn mark in the shape of a bird, he knew looking at it, that it would become a scar over time, “I promise not to mistreat this child, I’ll raise her to become a model citizen!” “Very well!” Then flames that been surrounding the girl, vanished and her sword changed into a pendant!

Over the course of the next eleven years, he raised the girl while on the move, treating her like his daughter, he never mentioned about how they came to be father and daughter! When asked about her mother, he said, she died during childbirth to avoid the question of her heritage; instead, they just travelled around for some time until the man chose to settle down in a remote village and become its blacksmith! The girl, found a friend in one of the local children, they became best friends until the army entered the village, this army was more a bunch of thugs who taken advantage of the chaos being caused by the, would be emperor’s forces! They attacked the village for no reason but to have fun, they smashed down doors, grabbed women and tried to rape them, one of the men spotted the girl’s pendant as he pinned her against a wall, he reached for her pendant “That’s a pretty pendant, I bet it will fetch a good price on the market!” The girl screamed as he tried to pull it off her but then suddenly his hands began to smoke and he let go yelling in pain, the pendant began changing into its ordinal form of a sword! The girl found herself reaching for the sword, she spoke “Why can’t I resist?” Her hand grasped the hilt of the sword and she just knew, it was her fate and destiny to wield this blade, in an instant, she was striking down the attackers, her mind was completely blank until she saw a couple of men on horseback, armed with crossbows! Then flames engulfed her sword and shot at the enemy with a single swing, it engulfed the riders; they screamed in pain and fell off the horses, while the horses galloped off into the distance, leaving their riders behind! The girl’s sword turned the tide against the attackers as she used its power to strike down the enemy! The few survivors of the attackers fled from the village but it is what they discovered and bought about would see disaster strike once more!

The girl went in search of her father after the invaders were gone; the sword had reverted, back to its pendant form, she spoke “Father, why did my pendant turn into a sword?” He replied, “That I can’t say!” “Tell me, I want to know the truth of things?” “You can’t handle the truth, just forget about it, tell no one, from outside of the village about it, it’s too dangerous!” The girl was in furious with her father, so she left him to it as she ran out of the village in a huff!

The girl and her father didn’t speak to each other for a couple of days, but as a week had almost gone by, the ones who fled the village after the attack failed returned with a more dangerous army. Its commander spoke “Kill them all, we’ll take their crops, live stock and any valuables for the war effort!” The soldiers attacked and began killing at random, setting fire to houses, they were heartless in their attacks, butchering everyone in sight!

The girl been outside of the village during the attack with her best friend, the two were sat in a meadow, when the girl’s friend spotted smoke rising from the village, the two quickly got to their feet and rushed towards the village to see it burning and a slaughter going on! They hid behind a wall of stone when they got close to the village and saw the leader of the attackers sat upon his horse, wearing armour, a couple of men who weren’t from the village were in front of him, they had blades to their necks! The commander spoke “Where is this magical weapon? All I seen is peasants, animals and a load of junk hardly worth the effort to come out here!” One of them replied, “It was a child, she wield it, honestly!” “SILENCE, don’t you dare insult my intelligence!” One of the soldiers spoke “Sir, we found the local blacksmith and we have him!” “Good!” The girl’s father was bought before the commander; the commander spoke “Can you make weapons?” He replied “Yes!” “What about magical weapons?” “That’s beyond my skill set, I spent years travelling, and searching for that knowledge but never found anything!” “Then you’re useless to me, kill him!” A soldier rammed their sword into his back and he collapsed, he looked at the other men “Execute them; I have no time for useless liars!” The soldiers killed the men by beheading them, then the commander spoke “Round up whatever spoils we got and make ready to leave, our business here is finished!” He rode off and the soldiers followed him with their spoils!

When the soldiers were out of sight, the girl ran over to her father’s body, she began crying, then his voice spoke “Hikaru!” “Father, please, please don’t die!” He smiled “My diary, it’s got the!” he began coughing up blood “I’ve always loved you!” Then he was gone and the girl was crying over the death of her father, her friend embraced her, the pair of them had lost everything, they were the only survivors of their village.

After sometime, Hikaru was searching her father’s workshop, their house been burnt down and she came across her father’s diary, most of it was about being a blacksmith and how to forge weapons. Then she discovered a long absence of entrees and then a different one “Today, I feel as if I’ve been given a new chance at life, I spent ages looking for the ordinal weapons of magic, I found one but I found something more important, an innocent child, who is the true wielder of the ordinal sword of fire! I’ve made a promise that I can’t go back on, I’ll do everything in my power to ensure she’s happy yet also grows to become a good person that shines!” After that entree, there were various others, mostly day-to-day life and Hikaru could feel the love her father had written into those words! Then came the final entree “Today, our village survived an attack by rouge soldiers, Hikaru has discovered her pendant is really the sword of fire, I have a bad feeling that the village will no longer be safe! I need to think of how to approach Hikaru in regards to the sword, she wants to know the truth, but I fear I could lose her if she learns it!” Hikaru kept on reading until the end of that entree; it was showing her father’s worries and fears! Then at the back of the dairy, she found a entree that was addressed straight to her “Hikaru, if you’re reading this, then something has happened to me, first, I want you to know that I love you and always have done and always will do! You might have guessed by reading my dairy that you are adopted, realty is, I never knew your mother or father, you are far older than you might think! I do not know all of the details but some point long ago; you fought a terrible battle, which cost you your memories and life, you spent a long time sleeping until I found you! Thou you might not be fully aware of your power, you must use it for the good of the people, please, don’t let hate and anger rule your heart, if you do, it will most likely destroy you! One thing, I am truly certain of, there exists four other weapons, similar to yours but I have no idea who their wielders might be or where they are, but I think you should try to find them, they might hold keys to unlocking your forgotten past! Whatever path you choose to take, always follow, your heart but don’t let grudges bring you down, just carry on being your kind and gentle self!” Hikaru felt overwhelmed by the words written in the diary, her friend appeared and spoke “I’ve found some tools for digging!” Hikaru replied “Then we must see that everyone is given a descent burial before we leave!” “Leave, where we going?” “No idea, we can’t stay here, this place is filled with sadness now, and there is nothing left of value, we’ll have to go to the city to find food and maybe answers to what going on in the world!” “Why do you want to know?” “Not sure, something inside of me says it needs knowledge!” The two girls buried the victims of the attack in shallow graves and marked them with crosses made from sticks and tree branches, combined with string to make them with, then they were planted at the end of each grave as a sign of respect for the fallen!

Sometime later, the two girls had entered into a large city, during their time, well Hikaru’s current living, they not been into such a large place full of so many people going about their daily lives. Hikaru’s friend spoke “What are we going to do here?” Hikaru replied “Not sure but aside from learning the latest news, I haven’t much clue but we’ll have to earn some money if we want to survive, in other words, look for employment!” Thus, they set about looking for work within the city!

As Hikaru walked along one street, a carriage with a man inside rolled the other direction, the man caught a glimpse of Hikaru, unaware their paths were soon to cross! The carriage carried on to the castle and once through the gates, the man stepped out of the carriage and spoke “How are the preparations going?” Another man replied, “Very well your lordship, everything will be ready as ordered by tomorrow evening!” “Good!” Then a young woman appeared, she took the edge of her skirt and bowed, then she spoke “How was your trip, my lord?” “Pitifully dull and boring, to think, those fools in the capital want more money to fuel their warmongering, I told them straight, we can’t afford to send them more money!” “That’s good!” He took the young woman by the arm and led her into the main building!

That evening, in a small room, the lord and the young woman were dinning with candles on the table, when a soldier entered the room and spoke “My lord, we have a situation that requires your urgent attention!” “Can’t it wait?” “No sir!” He looked at the young woman “Please excuse me, it seems duty calls!” She smiled “Very well!” He got up after wiping his face and went out of the room with the soldier; the lord spoke “What is this urgent matter?” “It’s best that you see it for yourself!” “What do you mean?” “The wall, beyond the city limits!” He sighed and went with the soldier to the castle’s inner wall and then he saw upon the city front a massive lion of fire, its eyes glowing white, the soldiers on the walls were firing arrows at it and whatever else but it had no effect upon the creature! The lord spoke “To think, the beast of fire comes a knocking!” He took out from under his clothes a pendant and it changed into a bow, he took the string and drew it back forming a arrow, then he let it fly, the arrow shot across the city and hit the beast blowing the flames in mutable directions! The lord spoke “Have the men put out the flames, I doubt it!” Then came a roar, he looked back and saw the lion reforming “What, it can’t be, the fire user is dead, the weapon lost, no fake can restore it!” Then an elderly man appeared. He spoke “My lord, can you feel it?” “Feel what?” “The winds of change, the beast always came to warn us not to become too complacent with ourselves, thou always struck down by you and your ancestors, something, has roused the beast from its slumber and I don’t think it will go back to sleep until its pleased!” “You are talking about a sacrifice?” “That is a possibility!” “Out of the question, I’ll strike it down as many times as possible until it gives up or we get a rainstorm to put its flames out!” He drew his bow again and fired arrow after arrow in hopes of striking the creature down but each time it reformed!

Hikaru, she lay in bed asleep in a local inn, her dreams were showing her memories of a forgotten past, she saw the sky turning black, a huge monster of a dragon hovering above, the darkness gathering around it, it opened its mouth and unleashed a fireball that destroyed a mountain in a single shot! It spoke “See my power, you have no power, there is no means to stop me, I shall plunge this world into darkness, and all shall serve as my slaves!” Another girl dropped to her knees, she held the bow of the wind, she spoke “It’s impossible, he took everything we got and he hasn’t flinched!” Hikaru replied, “Don’t give in, we must fight on, we are the only ones, we have the power!” A man with the Trident replied, “He has swallowed the axe of destruction, he is unstoppable!” A woman replied, “He has my shield as well, it makes him invincible, there is no way we can win against him!” Hikaru replied, “I refuse to give up, to give up is to give into his will and desires!” The man replied, “I give up!” He dropped the trident; the girl with the bow replied, “I want to live, even if it’s under his rule!” She let go of the bow, Hikaru walked over to where the two weapons lay, she picked them up and spoke “I’m not giving up; I’ll use everything in my power and more to defeat this monster!” The dragon replied, “As if you can defeat me, without the shield and axe, you are unable to win, and the story shall remain a story, now go and meet your demise!” Another fireball descended from its mouth, Hikaru held up the weapons and yelled “I REFUSE TO GIVE UP!” Then Hikaru awoke, she felt her pendant burning against her skin, she grasped it and spoke “I understand!” She climbed out of the bed and put her clothes on, then she slipped out of the room.

Hikaru shot through the streets; she saw one of the arrows of wind fly over her head trying to be rid of the lion, she ran to the nearest entrance to the wall and up the steps, her hand grabbed her pendant and it changed into its sword form! She knocked aside soldiers trying to throw water onto the creature, she held out her sword and spoke “Come home, it’s time for us to be restored as we were meant to be!” Then the lion began to be sucked into the sword and then it was gone, but across Hikaru’s arm was armour that hadn’t been there before, she looked at the soldiers, they were drawing their blades. Hikaru pointed her sword and spoke “Don’t try it; this sword is far more powerful than any cheep copies!” To prove her point, she sent a fireball flying from it and passed a soldier’s head, the soldiers scattered to let Hikaru walk pass unhindered, then she disappeared into the streets of the city!

It didn’t take long for word of what happened at the city wall to reach the lord, he ordered a search of the city for Hikaru by the men who seen her face, they quickly narrowed it down to visitors to the city because of the history of the lion’s appearances! When they thought they had Hikaru, she was already gone from the inn with her friend; her friend spoke “Hikaru, why are we hiding from the soldiers?” “I don’t trust the soldiers and you know about my pendant, last night, I had to activate my power to reveal my sword because a piece of my lost powers was calling out to me to reunite and I’m also remembering bits of my previous life, mostly the last couple of memories prior to loosing them!” “I know that’s good but exactly why are you hiding from the soldiers?” “I got a faint memory of someone saying, those who gain power are afraid to lose it, along with, great power, comes great responsibility, I understand their meanings better, I’m scared to lose the power I have and it’s my responsibility to keep it safe and out of the wrong hands!” “Aren’t the soldiers the right hands?” “No, power can corrupt even the best of people, I seen it and fought it!” “What do you mean?” “Time to move!” The two moved deeper into the backstreets “You recall I told you about an enemy I fought once?” “Yes!” “While I can’t remember his name or real face clearly, he was thought to be of noble character and embraced the ideals of a knight, this turned out to be a mistake, shortly after getting the most deadly weapon to exist, the Axe of destruction, he turned on the nobles who given him it! He used its power to destroy all of his enemies, then he sought to gain more power, he slaughtered many in his quest for power! I know, he killed someone who was dear to me and stole the ultimate shield, then he found a forbidden magic ritual that gave him more power at the expense of his humanity and human form!” “He couldn’t be all bad, could he?” “He became obsessed with power and mastered the axe and the shield’s powers, he ate those weapons to gain their power, those of us who remained, faced him down! My companions of the time, they faltered before his power and lost hope, I refused to give up, after that point, everything a blank, I’m pretty sure that if I can find the other parts to the power I have, I can find out the truth!” “Hikaru, stop, listen to yourself, your becoming obsessed with power!” Hikaru looked to one side and replied, “You have no idea what it’s like to live a life that was a lie, I wanted to go on being just a normal girl, but that’s been taken away from me, my lost past is beginning to catch up to me! I got a feeling that, I might have to face a similar threat to that I faced back then! History repeats it’s self over & over, it is impossible to stop, I’ve pledged myself to stopping the threats from harming those who can’t fight back!” “Hikaru, you’re becoming more distant to me, what happened to the kind and gentle girl I knew?” “If you don’t like the real me, then go and find a place to stay on your own, live a good life, this is your only chance, think carefully!” The two locked eyes, then after a few moments the girl blinked and replied “Sorry but, this is where we say goodbye!” “Fine, if you change your mind, two days from now by the tree we looked at before entering this city, sunset, no later or otherwise, we’re unlikely to see each other again!” Thus, the two parted ways!

Hikaru walked the streets alone, lost in thought as she processed memories that been appearing in her mind, when she bumped into someone and that someone turned out to be a guard who recognised her! Before Hikaru reacted, they grabbed a hold of her and carried her to the castle! Hikaru found herself in front of the lord, her hands in shackles behind her, the lord sat upon a chair, much like a throne, he was tapping the arm, then he spoke “You, are you the one responsible for having that fire lion testing this city annually?” “No and yes, it’s a part of me, but, it’s been separate from me for a long time and was outside of my control!” “What did you do to it, why was it reforming so quickly last night?” “All I did was take back a part of my being, as for the reforming, because I was so near, it wanted to come home to me after so long away but it couldn’t enter the city without being invited! The moment you bought me into this castle of yours, I can sense this is holy ground to me, you carry two fake weapons of power, but you can’t sense the presence here!” “Silence, I hold the genuine bow of the wind and sword of fire, they were handed to me, when I turned eighteen and when I became lord protector of this city!” “Wrong, they are fakes, I am the true master of the sword of fire, the real weapons connect to the wielder’s soul, I know, because I was the one who was given the power of flames and told to forge a weapon from it!” “You lie!” “It’s the truth!” One of the lord advisors spoke “My lord, I suggest that you kill this girl, her tongue is too cheeky for her own good and if we release her, what she says could undermine your procession, especially you’re standing with the king!” “Agreed!” He drew his sword and walked up to Hikaru, then stabbed her in the chest “This is because of your mouth!” As he withdrew his sword, Hikaru flash back to her distant past, she stood on the edge of a rocky cliff face, in front of her was the black dragon, it spoke “Your to be commended for fighting me for so long and taking so much damage! Yet you’re on your last legs, its time you give up and bow down to me, you can serve as my lieutenant in the new world!” “NEVER, I will never serve the likes of you; I will fight to my last breath!” “So be it, feel my full power!” He opened his mouth and flames gathered, then suddenly flying out of his mouth came the axe and shield, they hovered around Hikaru and then a white light appeared from all five weapons as they combined into one weapon! Hikaru reached out for the weapon and suddenly she was back in the great hall lying on the floor, in her mind, a voice was whispering, “Rise, rise up again, now is not your time!” Hikaru rose to her feet, the shackles fell away, everyone in the room looked stunned, especially the lord; he spoke “Impossible!” Hikaru replied, “I am the child of fire, the one true owner of the sword of fire!” Her hand grasped her pendant and produced the sword of fire; the lord spoke “I shall make sure you die by cutting off your head!” He swung his blade, she caught it with her hand, she looked at the lord “Let me prove that you hold a copy of my sword, the real sword can only be broken when all hope is lost and I give in to the darkness, a fake will break under the power of my will!” Then his sword shattered into pieces and he jumped backwards and then he bought out the bow and fired an arrow at Hikaru, she deflected it with her sword “If that was the real bow of the wind, you should be able to produce five arrows in one shot, show me its power, if you dare!” He snarled and replied, “Have it your way!” Air began gathering around the bow and forming arrows, first one, then, two more, as it tried to make more arrows, suddenly the bow broke and the arrows went flying all over the place and left holes in the hall, Hikaru spoke “As I said, fakes!” She pointed her blade at the lord “My sword has several abilities, one of which is judgement, it judges the soul of whoever I chose, your own soul will be your judge and jury, I have no hand in it!” Her sword plunged into the lord’s body, there it stayed for a few moments before she took it out, the lord looked down at his body and saw just a burn mark where the sword had entered his body, he spoke “What the?” Hikaru replied, “Your soul is strong enough to survive judgement, you are someone of somewhat noble character, but not worthy enough to wield one of the five weapons!” She turned around and began walking away “My sword told me that you see yourself as a protector, the fire lion will never bother you again during my current lifetime, yet, you best strengthen your city’s defences, too much power makes one arrogant and bold!” She walked out of the hall unopposed.

Hikaru waited at the place she mentioned to her friend to see if she would come or not, but as the sunset on the time, her friend never showed, so she picked up her bag and began walking around the city edge to head off to whatever fate had in store for her.
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

An Untitled story Empty Re: An Untitled story

Post by Galvatron Mon May 06, 2013 4:20 am

dam thats a lot of reading
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon May 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Galvatron wrote:dam thats a lot of reading

That is nothing, since I posted that, I've written quite a bit more story but, I haven't posted any more or really found a point to say end of part 2
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down