Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOMP desired

2 posters

Go down

SOMP desired Empty SOMP desired

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat May 04, 2013 11:40 pm

This is my desired TF wants currently, its a bit of a list but I'll most likely pick them up over time:

TFPBH:
Predaking, Ultimate
Laserback
Optimus prime (Takara) voyager
Shockwave
Ripclaw
Smokescreen (takara)
Skystalker
Grimwing

Generations:
Metroplex
Orion Pax
Trailcutter
Megatron (IDW look)
Hoist
Springer
Blizwing
Sandstorm
Eject & Ramhorn
Rewind & Sunder

Other:
Platinum: Ultra Mangus
Fansproject Stunticons
Hercules (Not Devastator) /

Last edited by SuperOmegaPrime on Sun May 05, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

SOMP desired Empty Re: SOMP desired

Post by Sixshot Sun May 05, 2013 2:43 am

Nice list! SOMP desired 1120367322 Sadly, I don't have anything you need, though. But I'm with you on a lot of those Generations figures you have listed. Must haves!
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sun May 05, 2013 4:40 pm

I'll get them over time, that's for sure, Springer and Blitzwing are already on Preorder from Forbidden Planet, their cheaper than Kapow including postage on those figures!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sun May 05, 2013 5:13 pm

At least you should be able to procure the TFC Hercules figs a lot cheaper now. I paid a fortune for these $98 x 6 when they were first released and that's not even counting the $60 I spent on the Rage kit. Good luck and happy hunting!

SOMP desired 1120367322
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sun May 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Thanks!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sun May 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Well I just ticked off one item, the Hercules set, getting it off Ebay, so I can't buy anything but food and drink for a little while because its expensive and I hope I won't be disappointed by it, yet it be good to have a more up to date Devastator, I never owned the G1 toy, the only Devastators I have are Classics and ROTF legends, the ROTF one is a bit of a lame duck, partly because of size and the fact on mine, one of the diggers, part of its shovel, keeps falling out of its hole, its the one that becomes the holder for the arms!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sun May 05, 2013 9:20 pm

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:Well I just ticked off one item, the Hercules set, getting it off Ebay, so I can't buy anything but food and drink for a little while because its expensive and I hope I won't be disappointed by it, yet it be good to have a more up to date Devastator, I never owned the G1 toy, the only Devastators I have are Classics and ROTF legends, the ROTF one is a bit of a lame duck, partly because of size and the fact on mine, one of the diggers, part of its shovel, keeps falling out of its hole, its the one that becomes the holder for the arms!

congrats ! Welcome to the Club! And you won't be disappointed...you'll be enamored once you have them in hand. SOMP desired 255539 It's a really kick ass set that takes certain civil liberties over MakeToys Giant, in the fact it's not slavishly G1 and each members design is really thought out well. It's going to tower over other combiners, though, be forewarned (FP Bruticus, FP Menasor, MT Computron) but will scale perfectly with TFC's Superion and MMC's Predaking. Predaking is slightly taller, if I recall correctly. Be on the lookout for a Rage kit when you have the extra cash, it makes the world of difference!

:sweet:
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm

I seen the rage of Hercules about on Ebay, but, its not really inspiring to me at least in glancing! As for other combiners, at the mo, I'm not really eyeing the others beyond FP Stunticons, I like FP upgrade kit for the most part to Superion! Some point I really need to do some shots of my collection as it stands, thou I do have a list of the figures I got in MSO Access and in some respects its kind of a large collection, of course, there are a couple of figures I might just flog at some point when I feel like it!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Mon May 06, 2013 12:08 am

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:I seen the rage of Hercules about on Ebay, but, its not really inspiring to me at least in glancing!

It makes a noticeable difference in your Hercules display! Be sure and check out this review by Peaugh:

Also be sure and check out each of the Constructicons Reprolabel sets:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Classics/

Don't search under Devastator Sets A, B and C. Those are for MakeToys Giant. You'll have to buy all 6 individual constructicon sticker labels under: Bonecrusher, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Scrapper, Scavenger and Hook.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon May 06, 2013 12:59 am

mmm, interesting, but I think I'll first wait until I got the figure in hand before deciding where or not to get that upgrade kit! As for Retrolabels, I'll pass because I'm not a big fan of stickers and they cost more money than their worth to buy and import! Honestly, they need a EU site because it be cheaper for those fans in the EU and outside of the US
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down