Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Images of Generations Metroplex

4 posters

Go down

Official Images of Generations Metroplex Empty Official Images of Generations Metroplex

Post by Detective Barricade Sat May 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Hasbro has released some new official, non-photoshopped images of Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Legends Class Scamper. This is what we're getting, guys. Check the link to see the pictures and the glory of Metroplex. Or, just take a look below at the mirrored images.

Official Images of Generations Metroplex 1368163248_1

Official Images of Generations Metroplex 1368163248_2

Official Images of Generations Metroplex 1368163248_3

Official Images of Generations Metroplex 1368163248_4

Official Images of Generations Metroplex 1368163248_5

Official Images of Generations Metroplex 1368163729_6

*Kids not included.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Official Images of Generations Metroplex Empty Re: Official Images of Generations Metroplex

Post by Sixshot Sat May 11, 2013 2:27 pm

hmmm I think I've talked myself out of buying this. It only has 1 decent mode (robot mode) and posing it will be a nightmare. So you basically will be spending upwards of $100+ to leave a space eater on the shelf in a boring neutral pose.

Just doesn't look awesome enough to be replacing Fort Max as the ultimate behemoth in my collection. At least FM doesn't look anorexic and has some girth in his abdomen area.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Official Images of Generations Metroplex Empty Re: Official Images of Generations Metroplex

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat May 11, 2013 10:41 pm

I'm going to get this guy for sure but he'll be my last big TF I buy most likely, because I lack room for any large figures and I expect I'll display him in base mode! As for Fort Max, I'm not bothering with, besides, Fort Max can't do what this Metroplex can do, which is have modern articulation and hands that move!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 pm

The first major video review of Generations Metroplex that I've seen, but one thing for sure, he is HUGE and seems to be rather top heavy!

SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:33 pm

That review didn't help sell it (to me anyways).  hehehe  I'll just keep my G1 version as this is just an overglorified version of that anyways. He only has 1 good mode and the poseability on that is extremely limited. Oh, and somebody feed him a cheeseburger, he needs it.
  :pop:
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:01 am

i'm happy with my g1 Metroplex. Especially after I added all those reprolables.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:13 am

Galvatron wrote:i'm happy with my g1 Metroplex. Especially after I added all those reprolables.

Reprolabels make a world of difference! Shipping speed has picked up to. They're now arriving to me (Deep South USA) from Canada in about a weeks time via letter mail!  what  My post man must be on steroids or some other good shit.

:coke:
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm kind of debating over which to get, Hasbro's or Takara, the only main difference on Kapow is price by £4, Takara being £4 more!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:00 pm

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:I'm kind of debating over which to get, Hasbro's or Takara, the only main difference on Kapow is price by £4, Takara being £4 more!

Then by all means, go TAKARA, my man! You know the paint application will be better. Plus, I'm assuming other perks come with the Japanese version as well.  drool
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:19 pm

I've been leaning towards that one thou I've yet to pre-order, I'm not going to get the comic con one that's bound to cost a bomb, a lot more than last year's comic con, FOC Bruticus!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:51 pm

if they repaint and retool Metroplex into a Fort Max, and sale at a reasonable price, I might be interested. Then I could say I finally have A Fortress Maximus. Just not THEE Fortress Maximus.
Galvatron
Galvatron

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:13 am

It would have to be a extensive retool to make Metroplex into Fort Max, thou it might be cheaper for them just to create a brand new mould, the design process wouldn't be hard, all they would need to do is look at the ordinal and alter things to more modern standards, such as arm and leg movement, the heads and do a sculpt more closer to that of either the HM Cartoon or the Marvel comics if they use the ordinal design that is!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down