Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans Toys FT-04 Scoria (not-MP Slag)!!!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fans Toys FT-04 Scoria (not-MP Slag)!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fans Toys FT-04 Scoria (not-MP Slag)!!!

Post by Ravage Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:59 pm

true dat galvy
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Fans Toys FT-04 Scoria (not-MP Slag)!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fans Toys FT-04 Scoria (not-MP Slag)!!!

Post by Detective Barricade Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:56 am

As far as Hasbro's concerned, the only Dinobot that exists is Grimlock. Not counting the guy actually called Dinobot, of course.

Then there's the ones for the movie, which most here would sooner stab their own eyes out than pick up...

And I'm more of a fan of Peaugh than Optibotimus these days... That said, Peaugh and EmGo (the freakin geek himself) have reviewed this thing as well.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:34 am

Detective Barricade wrote:As far as Hasbro's concerned, the only Dinobot that exists is Grimlock. Not counting the guy actually called Dinobot, of course.

There be two in Hasbro's eyes, Grimlock and Slug (instead of Slag) their the only two who have a connection to G1 in this upcoming movie!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:24 am

Detective Barricade wrote:Then there's the ones for the movie, which most here would sooner stab their own eyes out than pick up...

And I'm more of a fan of Peaugh than Optibotimus these days... That said, Peaugh and EmGo (the freakin geek himself) have reviewed this thing as well.
I plan on picking up the AOE Dinobots, those look pretty cool. Haven't bought any Movie figures since '07, but these have made me change my mind so far. And I had Peaughs video review of Scoria up (I'm a fan of his also), until I realized he mistransformed the tail section so I had to roll with Optibotimus on this one for accuracy's sake.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:25 pm

AOE Dinobots are a must have for me as well!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:37 am

i love peaughs reviews.  I watch them all the time.
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:44 am

Ravage wrote:i love peaughs reviews.  I watch them all the time.
Peaugh f*cked up on his Scoria review and didn't transform the tail section properly resulting in back kibble hanging off in robot mode. Didn't acknowledge it when he was called out on it, and didn't edit or make note of it in his video either. Optibotimus wins the Scoria review war, hands down.....otherwise I usually just roll with Peaugh too. He's the best....just not this time.
 hehehe
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:22 am

he wasn't off by much though. still about the same look.
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:24 am

Ravage wrote:he wasn't off by much though. still about the same look.
Yeah, a lot of it had to do with the tail on his arriving broken and him being scared to fully transform it. It wouldn't have been misleading had he made note that the tail was mistransformed in the video. A lot of people (including me) use these videos as instructions.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:23 am

Sixshot wrote:
Ravage wrote:i love peaughs reviews.  I watch them all the time.
Peaugh f*cked up on his Scoria review and didn't transform the tail section properly resulting in back kibble hanging off in robot mode. Didn't acknowledge it when he was called out on it, and didn't edit or make note of it in his video either. Optibotimus wins the Scoria review war, hands down.....otherwise I usually just roll with Peaugh too. He's the best....just not this time.
 hehehe
Well congratulations, because you're WRONG!

EmGo wins. Even with a loose horn, he still transforms Scoria correctly (including pulling the side panels up a bit like on Grimlock) AND has an absolutely hilarious cutaway gag at the end. nana  hehehe
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravage Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:38 pm

I was just gonna say that DB.  EmGo did everything right because optibotimus didn't extend the arms or even mention that they extended(even if it is minimal).  so EmGo for the WIN.
Ravage
Ravage
Cassette Carnivore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:17 am

After watching EmGos review...he wins, at least until I get around to doing mine.  Fans Toys FT-04 Scoria (not-MP Slag)!!! - Page 3 255539  Now having watched all 3, I shall be (echo) "Unstoppable." 
 machinegun
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Sixshot wrote:After watching EmGos review...he wins, at least until I get around to doing mine.  Fans Toys FT-04 Scoria (not-MP Slag)!!! - Page 3 255539  Now having watched all 3, I shall be (echo) "Unstoppable." 
 machinegun
But by the time that happens, pretty much everyone and their mother, sister, and uncle will have already done theirs. And I'll do a written review on him eventually once I get him, probably if and when I can also secure MP Grimmy.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Detective Barricade wrote:
Sixshot wrote:After watching EmGos review...he wins, at least until I get around to doing mine.  Fans Toys FT-04 Scoria (not-MP Slag)!!! - Page 3 255539  Now having watched all 3, I shall be (echo) "Unstoppable." 
 machinegun
But by the time that happens, pretty much everyone and their mother, sister, and uncle will have already done theirs. And I'll do a written review on him eventually once I get him, probably if and when I can also secure MP Grimmy.
Meh, you're probably right....but I may play around with the wifes camcorder this weekend (do a few test reviews) and surprise you guys once Scoria does come in.  Fans Toys FT-04 Scoria (not-MP Slag)!!! - Page 3 255539  Anyways, we digress.. Anyone want to guess who FT-05 will be? Lots are saying Swoop since his silhouette has been revealed already, but lots of other people are saying Snarl in an effort to meet Gigas Snarl head-on. Oh...and then there was that Reflector tease they made.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:05 am

Sludge. Why? Because no one expects the dummy of the group to be next. And to utterly tease Ravage with something he may never afford. ;)
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3