Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thought Of The Moment

+7
Dai Atlas
Ramjet
Rumble
Ravage
Detective Barricade
Dark Saviour
Galvatron
11 posters

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Random Thought Of The Moment - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Thought Of The Moment

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu May 21, 2015 6:22 pm

I chosen not to bother with Menasor from CW but I'm collecting Superion and the Protectobots, the reason for Superion because he be more in line sizewise to FP's NOT Menasor, thou I do have TFC's verison, the problem with that is, he towers over NOT Menasor, of course, when they made him, they forgot one funmental element that was important, he Scramble city kind ordinany but TFC's you can only properly swap the arms and legs around but not have a leg become an arm or a arm become a leg, so Hasbro scored browe points on their CW figures for remembering that! Another figure I will not get is the offical Devestator, looks hidus across the board, TFC's looks a lot nicer when the rage kit is added on! I hope Hasbro makes Predaking as apart of the CW line, it be intersting to see a Beast Combiner!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Fri May 22, 2015 3:01 am

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:I chosen not to bother with Menasor from CW but I'm collecting Superion and the Protectobots, the reason for Superion because he be more in line sizewise to FP's NOT Menasor, thou I do have TFC's verison, the problem with that is, he towers over NOT Menasor, of course, when they made him, they forgot one funmental element that was important, he Scramble city kind ordinany but TFC's you can only properly swap the arms and legs around but not have a leg become an arm or a arm become a leg, so Hasbro scored browe points on their CW figures for remembering that! Another figure I will not get is the offical Devestator, looks hidus across the board, TFC's looks a lot nicer when the rage kit is added on! I hope Hasbro makes Predaking as apart of the CW line, it be intersting to see a Beast Combiner!
I have Feral Rex. Feral Rex is love. Feral Rex is life. And if I say anything different, Feral Rex will shove his Oppenheimer sword in places I'd rather not think of a sword going. hehehe  They likely won't do Predaking as there's not much they can repaint/retool the Predacons into. (or the Terrorcons/Abominus for that matter, though I've heard some good things about Troll, Alberich, and Fenrir of UT's Ordin, (AKA Blot, Rippersnapper, and Sinnertwin of Abominus) albeit Siegfried and Hagen (Hun-Gurr and Cutthroat) aren't out yet.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri May 22, 2015 10:59 am

Well for my CW combiners, I've acquired the Perfect effect addons to improve upon the combined mode hands and feet, well, the Black copy is on its way and be here in a couple of days, I have the white verison preordered along with the parts that will give Superion a better head, hopefully it be soon when Kapow gets that in because it will ship with the Protectobots minus Hot Spot who in a Forbidden Planet order of mine, as they had him listed for Preorder along with Magnus at cheeper price than Kapow toys including P&P so its a case of waiting now!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Fri May 22, 2015 2:54 pm

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:Well for my CW combiners, I've acquired the Perfect effect addons to improve upon the combined mode hands and feet, well, the Black copy is on its way and be here in a couple of days, I have the white verison preordered along with the parts that will give Superion a better head, hopefully it be soon when Kapow gets that in because it will ship with the Protectobots minus Hot Spot who in a Forbidden Planet order of mine, as they had him listed for Preorder along with Magnus at cheeper price than Kapow toys including P&P so its a case of waiting now!
Might wanna drop those preorders... More expensive, sure, but they're actually including a Deluxe Groove instead of Rook. (though I'll probably still get Rook)
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri May 22, 2015 6:15 pm

I've already paid for those items, besides, don't want to go through the hastle of getting money back and stuff, well the Kapow toys ones at least thou I might change up the Forbidden Planet one to add in Airraid as he be the last Aerial bot I need, thou he due out over here next month (June) but I'm not bothering with the smaller Groove figure, at least at the moment, but then around my area, its hard to get Generations figures, thou I was kind of surprised to see CW figures appear in my local Tesco thou they sold out, but I did get the deluxes but they haven't had the voyagers, so I got Silverbolt off ebay for a desent price!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat May 23, 2015 12:41 am

i'm not into the CW figures at all but dam... that Devastator looks amazing!!
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat May 23, 2015 9:22 pm

I'm not keen on Devestator, from all that I seen, it feels like the seperate robot modes are kind of after thought because of transformation, but I'm still not bothering with him, he be to big and I'm not really wanting to get to many large figures, besides, in the comics, Devestator is more or less the height of Superion and Defenor, at least that's how it appears to be, thou I wonder, on the CW verison if Hasbro would do a Prowl who comes apart of Devestator much like in the comics!

Found a limition on me mod powers, it seems some of the sub sections example Doubledealer's online store links, I have no power over, granted that I don't use the mod stick much but I didn't notice until today as I made a comment about Galvy's retrival of money from a defundant online store!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Sun May 24, 2015 2:15 am

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:I'm not keen on Devestator, from all that I seen, it feels like the seperate robot modes are kind of after thought because of transformation, but I'm still not bothering with him, he be to big and I'm not really wanting to get to many large figures, besides, in the comics, Devestator is more or less the height of Superion and Defenor, at least that's how it appears to be, thou I wonder, on the CW verison if Hasbro would do a Prowl who comes apart of Devestator much like in the comics!

Found a limition on me mod powers, it seems some of the sub sections example Doubledealer's online store links, I have no power over, granted that I don't use the mod stick much but I didn't notice until today as I made a comment about Galvy's retrival of money from a defundant online store!
No. CW Devastator can't swap Hook for Scrapper's position, but I wouldn't be surprised if a third party company were to take on that project if there was enough interest to add some Autobot prick to the not-so-jolly green giant.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun May 24, 2015 2:29 am

I wonder how he scales up against mps
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sun May 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Galvatron wrote:I wonder how he scales up against mps

Well take a CW combiner and go from there because he will be HUGE in comparison, the CW Meansor only comes up to just above the knee what I seen of pics, so BIG!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Sun May 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Galvatron wrote:I wonder how he scales up against mps
Horribly. It's six Voyager size figures coming together, so the individuals don't really meet up with Optimus and Devastator can't hold him in his hand like a doll.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun May 24, 2015 10:22 pm

I bet he would work good with hoc/pvc figures
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Atlas Sun May 24, 2015 11:03 pm

Arrrggghh! Seeing all the awesome Transformers that have come out really make me want to get back into collecting them again, but damn it I hate starting over.  cry
Dai Atlas
Dai Atlas
Spacebridge Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon May 25, 2015 1:13 am

Dai Atlas wrote:Arrrggghh! Seeing all the awesome Transformers that have come out really make me want to get back into collecting them again, but damn it I hate starting over.  cry

That's what you get for trying to flee Transformers!

Anyway, today Monday the 25th of May is Towel day, reason why, comes down to something that happens in a series of old radio plays that became a book, a TV series and a flop of a movie, two hints to the idenity of this, is:
1: 42
2: "So long and thanks for all the fish!"
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Wed May 27, 2015 11:27 am

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:
Dai Atlas wrote:Arrrggghh! Seeing all the awesome Transformers that have come out really make me want to get back into collecting them again, but damn it I hate starting over.  cry

That's what you get for trying to flee Transformers!

Anyway, today Monday the 25th of May is Towel day, reason why, comes down to something that happens in a series of old radio plays that became a book, a TV series and a flop of a movie, two hints to the idenity of this, is:
1: 42
2: "So long and thanks for all the fish!"
So that's why there was a vogon constructor fleet hanging in orbit that day... One of them even threatened to read his poetry! suicide
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed May 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Detective Barricade wrote:So that's why there was a vogon constructor fleet hanging in orbit that day... One of them even threatened to read his poetry! suicide

hehehe

Well in the final ep of season 1 of the Flash, they make use a very fine quote "So long and thanks for all the fish!" it got me laughing out loud because of the context it was used in, thankfully the break came to let me finish laughing my head off, it seriously I never expected to hear that quote be used in the manner it was used, so catching me off guard like that, made things extremely funny!

Anyway, in the mail yesterday, I got Prefect Effect's upgrade for combiner wars figures combined form (black verison), mostly, its intersting what they done thou the weapons that the feet become are big and the CW figures deluxes just can't really hold them up regardless of the manner their held, where's the hands are more simple thou there is no bend in the thumbs, so I just need the Aerialbot that's in transit to arrive to give a bit more of a complete look to my CW Superion! Also, I begun scheming in regards to my photo comics, as I not done anything in a while and I finally got a few ideas including an appearance of DEVESTATOR, thou I might not start on the photoshoot until Friday, got things in the way before then!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Atlas Wed May 27, 2015 9:10 pm

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:That's what you get for trying to flee Transformers!

Yeah, it seems there is just no escape from Transformers, no matter how hard you try. dunno
Dai Atlas
Dai Atlas
Spacebridge Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed May 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Dai Atlas wrote:
SuperOmegaPrime wrote:That's what you get for trying to flee Transformers!

Yeah, it seems there is just no escape from Transformers, no matter how hard you try. dunno

Its like a boomerrang, it keeps coming back, even if you throw it up a one way street! hehehe

With regards to the prefect effect thumb, I'm correcting myself, there is a bend! (hits self over head for the oversight), well Aphla Bravo doesn't make the best of leg with the PE kit attached because it keeps coming out, but he makes a desent arm! The only real flaw I've found fiddling with three limbs of the combined mode is Superion's gun doesn't hold well with the furriest back peg, the next one along holds it better, where's the seperate robot modes way, problem is the massive feet, I mean massive, maybe some point, do a comparion pic between PE's feet and the ones used by TFC's Superion feet! hmmm
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:46 pm

The other night and yesterday, I finally cracked on with making more photo comics, the title of my series has changed, I was planning to call it Saving Orion but its taking a different name because things are going to be different, well, partly, the ordinal idea for the post Dark Days series is still there but the main title changed to Storm fronts because of something I made involving Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, Big Convoy, Vector Prime and a small ball covered in Kitchen foil! I just need to save and upload Gathering Storm pt 3 and before bring Storm front along and the two part conclusion to the Dark Days timeline, but if all goes to plan, I hope to do that tomorow evening (UK time)
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:09 am

Offroad is a wannabe Aerialbot. He really is. And I really, really should post my hauls of everything since I last posted a haul pic. And I really, really should do some reviews again.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:54 am

Detective Barricade wrote:Offroad is a wannabe Aerialbot. He really is. And I really, really should post my hauls of everything since I last posted a haul pic. And I really, really should do some reviews again.

Don't you mean Stunticon? Ahpla Bravo is the wannabe Aerialbot!

I really need to get a move on with getting these comics uploaded and stuff, thou two comics, one that's in production, I'm thinking some reshooting is requied because it feels rushed in places and not really showing the stuff I want to show!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:21 pm

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:
Detective Barricade wrote:Offroad is a wannabe Aerialbot. He really is. And I really, really should post my hauls of everything since I last posted a haul pic. And I really, really should do some reviews again.

Don't you mean Stunticon? Alpha Bravo is the wannabe Aerialbot!

I really need to get a move on with getting these comics uploaded and stuff, thou two comics, one that's in production, I'm thinking some reshooting is requied because it feels rushed in places and not really showing the stuff I want to show!
Alpha Bravo is an Aerialbot. There's no wannabe about it. Offroad wanted to be an Aerialbot himself so badly he copied their transformation to try and fit in, but his bitterness at being rejected led him to joining the Stunticons who had a spot open after Wildrider left since being beaten by Bumblebee.

Okay, so the story is mostly made up, but the transformation thing is true. If you don't believe me, you will after getting a hold of First Aid, who was retooled from Offroad.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Got a Truck into day and he has a trailer that's loaded with weapons and parts of it combine with the cab to make a nice robot, espaically when cape and chains are applied to him, the only thing that would make him look cooler if he had light piping at the back of his head, I'm talking about Maketoy Nemesis AKA Nemesis prime which is a part knock off of RTS OP toy with a few changes to produce a more evil looking robot and that was retooled to make Hyper Nova AKA IDW Nova Prime
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:25 pm

I had a thought earlier and looked up his bio, Ratchet, then again, most TFs, what do they do when not fighting or consuming Energon? Something I did notice with Ratchet, his ordinal bio, states that he likes to party, reason for talking about him is because he got a role in my photo comics, thou more classic, AKA saving lives, but I came up with a couple of ideas for offhand remarks to what makes Ratchet a Doctor and something Wheeljack does in the story, at the mo, Wheeljack role is about the same as Ratchet, secondary charater compared to Windblade who is the main charater that some of the story is told from her propective! The other one at the mo, is taking the role as the main villian!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:22 pm

What makes Ratchet a doctor? He has a TARDIS, and a toolkit full of sonic screwdrivers. This happened a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away before the war after he, Wheeljack, and Perceptor got REALLY over-energized (i.e. drunk) at Maccadam's New Oil House...

Nightbeat has yet to solve the case of the missing Cybertronian-size blue police box to this day. hehehe
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next