Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new TMNT movie

5 posters

Go down

new TMNT movie Empty new TMNT movie

Post by Galvatron Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:43 am

Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

new TMNT movie Empty Re: new TMNT movie

Post by Sixshot Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:16 am

DUDE! I'm sooooo going to go see this!   drool  That trailer is beyond awesome!
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:29 am

"It's just a mask, don't freak out!"
 hehehe
Galvatron
Galvatron

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Tue May 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Hmmmmm, If budget* allows, I will go see this

*= If Rachel says I can
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue May 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Well it seems to be better than Amazing Spiderman 2, honestly that film trailer isn't very inspiring to me! I'm not sure if I'll go and see this new Turtles film in cinemas, but it does seem to be handled better than the current show on TV, I just can't get into that, its not the designs that's the problem, its the fact there's to much humour, I guess that's why I'm not big upon the first cartoon, the 2003 series, was good until the end of Flashforwards, Back to the Sewers, really killed things with its pour story telling and art!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Saviour Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:39 am

I liked the film. Then again I had low expectations.

I have amassed quite a lot of TMNT Lego. Might review some soon.
Dark Saviour
Dark Saviour
Fap Master of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:56 pm

I now seen the film on DVD, I didn't have very high expectations when entering it, I think the first 20 min or so could of done with some cutting down because it makes it kind of boring until the turtles show up! The scene where Sprinter punishing the turtles for going out without permission, it struck me as mostly one large pizza advert, I get the fact the turtles love pizza but the manner it was done, just struck me as if they were making a TV advert instead of a movie! The turtles, I felt looking at them that they lacked something to truly cement them in reality! Sprinter, not keen on his looks in general, it seemed to stray away from the fact he is a rat and trying to make him human more so than necessary! The Shredder, he looks pretty cool and seemed rather bad ass, but there wasn't a whole lot of personalty to him, it was more like looking at a machine than a man in a suit of armour, granted that its supposedly robotics involved but still, I felt that there was no sense of character to say "I'm the real threat, here!"

The film's plot, not bad but it felt like at times that it was to silly for its own good, thou one thing I really have to question, Ok, Raf helps saves his bros from the lab and that, then their going down the mountainside in snow, yet when their in New York on top of the buildings, there is no snow whatsoever and they get across the city in record time and up to the top floor of the building, within that whole space of time, the Shredder should of been able to release the toxins, speaking of which, the Shredder is at ground zero and he is human, if it got out, shouldn't he been effected as well? Or did he have on him, some of this miracle cure?

Overall, the look is superior to the old 90s one, but however, the story is inferior, plus, I felt after the tower collapse scene, there was a setup for another fight with the Shredder, instead they just cut to the turtles entering the Sewers again and then going on to saving Splinter with the ooze!

Fox's acting, definitely an improvement compared to TF films but she unlikely to become the best actress in Hollywood, thou I think she is better than Shia, but only just!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down