Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars on The Muppet Show 1980

Go down

Star Wars on The Muppet Show 1980 Empty Star Wars on The Muppet Show 1980

Post by Galvatron Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am

This episode takes place in the season 4 of the classic MUPPET SHOW television series.
This took place way back in 1980. Ironically, Jim Henson company and George Lucas worked together on the original Star Wars trilogy.
Famous voice actor Frank Oz was the voice of Yoda as well as Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy, Animal and may other muppets. 
This opened the door for Lucas to promote his original Star Wars movies on the Muppet Show.
In this episode you see Luke Skywalker, C-3P0, R2D2 and Chewbacca unlike you ever have seen them before and probably never will again.

Enjoy and feel free to comment...

Yes that was the real Chewbacca!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!
Now remember this was done in 1980. Way before Lucas and Henson sold everything to Disney.
So is that closing number a sign of what was yet to come?
What a coincidence to have both franchises singing that iconic Disney song. Now they are both owned by Disney.
Miss Piggy as the Princess???
Chewbacca dancing????
C3PO tap dancing?????

This did make a great episode of the Muppet Show. Perhaps one of my favorites. I kinda even remember this episode when I was a young mini con.
I'm sure this is not what's to come with the Disney production of the new Star Wars!
But if so imagine that Kermit will replace Yoda.
Donald Duck will replace Vader.
Pinocchio will replace Ben Kenobi
Fozzie Bear will play a comedic Wookie Bear
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down