Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hasbro Announces New Transformers Series-Spring 2015

3 posters

Go down

Hasbro Announces New Transformers Series-Spring 2015 Empty Hasbro Announces New Transformers Series-Spring 2015

Post by Marlboor WJ Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:51 am

Attached is Hasbro's new Transformers series announcement. At first glance I having going to reserve judgement. Of course, that is what I first said about Transformers Prime series. I ended loving it. 

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/hasbro-to-launch-transformers-robots-in-disguise-series-in-spring-2015-exclusive-1201219103/
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Hasbro Announces New Transformers Series-Spring 2015 Empty Re: Hasbro Announces New Transformers Series-Spring 2015

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:32 pm

I'm not to sure about this, the images of the Autobots, look, well, rather silly, I might give this a miss, Prime was good for the most part, the CGI really bought the show to life, thou the story telling in the early stages of the series, showed a more rushed approach to the show, it redeemed it self with the season 1 finally! If that style of imagining is what we're getting for the next TF show, I honestly think it more a step backwards, thou that is just my opinion!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Hasbro Announces New Transformers Series-Spring 2015 Empty Re: Hasbro Announces New Transformers Series-Spring 2015

Post by Marlboor WJ Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:45 am

Just came across  a preview clip of the new 2015 Transformers series RID.  After seeing it, it looks like it might worth watching.  Seems it will still have at least one human child character.  (CRAP!) I would like to see another Transformers series w/o HUMANS!  (Like Beast Wars and Beast Machines) 

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/transformers
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:37 am

I think Hasbro gone the wrong way in terms of animation for this series, the style is very poor, I might just give this series a miss, I would of expected better animation if this is to follow onto TFP, otherwise, its rather rubbish, if anything, I say its worse than Energon was!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:53 pm

so far the only series I enjoyed is G1 (obviously) and the "Animated" series.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlboor WJ Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:23 pm

I also liked beast wars series and Transformers Prime series.
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 am

I liked Beast Wars and Beast Machines, as well as RID, TFP was ok, but it suffered from bad execution and it could of done with a story that tells how the Autobots & cons got to earth in the first place!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down