Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Differences between two versions of Unique Toys Mania King (Galvatron)

3 posters

Go down

Differences between two versions of Unique  Toys  Mania King (Galvatron) Empty Differences between two versions of Unique Toys Mania King (Galvatron)

Post by Marlboor WJ Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:20 pm

I am trying to determine what, if any are the major differences between the two versions of Unique Toys Mania King (Galvatron). I originally had the first version preordered, then saw the 2nd version being released was more like the original G1 color scheme. I think I want that version. The only real difference I can see is the 2nd version has more orange on the gun barrel. Everything else looks to be almost identical. 

What do you guys think? Anybody have one of the versions? 

Differences between two versions of Unique  Toys  Mania King (Galvatron) Imagejpg1_zpsa749f8ed

Differences between two versions of Unique  Toys  Mania King (Galvatron) Imagejpg2_zpse00805b9

Differences between two versions of Unique  Toys  Mania King (Galvatron) Imagejpg4_zpsce7bfd64

Differences between two versions of Unique  Toys  Mania King (Galvatron) Imagejpg3_zps2cb4a225

Differences between two versions of Unique  Toys  Mania King (Galvatron) Icon_post_report Differences between two versions of Unique  Toys  Mania King (Galvatron) Icon_post_delete
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Differences between two versions of Unique  Toys  Mania King (Galvatron) Empty Re: Differences between two versions of Unique Toys Mania King (Galvatron)

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:16 am

From what I can tell, the second version is going to have a slightly different paint job overall which is more towards the 80s movie with a bit of G1 season 3 and maybe a little of the comics thrown in, other than that, there is no other major differences, thou I believe they are planning to install a low powered laser into the second run cannon barrel, honestly, that's not worth installing, lights & sounds is a Hasbro/Takara thing, than a third party!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Differences between two versions of Unique  Toys  Mania King (Galvatron) Empty Re: Differences between two versions of Unique Toys Mania King (Galvatron)

Post by Sixshot Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 am

LED laser light and lighter "blue" paint scheme along with the orange barrel with the 2nd run.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down