Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformer Profiles!!

+2
Dirge
Commander Megatron
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Transformer Profiles!! Empty Transformer Profiles!!

Post by Commander Megatron Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:44 pm

MEGATRON

Primary Function:LEADER

Motto:"Peace through tyranny"

BIO
Only one being on Cybertron had the charisma and will to gather the Decepticons into such a cohesive force that it quickly overran the entier planet. That being was Megatron. Megatron was a well known figure in cybertronian culture, being a star in the sport of gladiatorial combat. It was formerly a symbolic contest between city states, the ascension of megatron turned it into a brutal,violent and aggressive sport and reignited public interest. Arenas were packed with both autobots and future cons. I find it delightfull ironic that the Autos would pay to see the brutal fuelshed of his matches. "Thats why we will win, because the autobots want the same power but are too weak to admit or take it" I once chanted to a mass of cheering 'cons at a rally. Megatron has always coldly expected the unadulterated adulation of others as a natural benefit of his existence; he does not appreciate it nor does he show any gratitude simply because he cannot fathom someone not accepting his superiority over them.I consider all beings my inferiors, merely tools that solely exist yo recognise his glorious destiny as ruler.I have always felt I was destined for great things, and will allow nothing to interfere with my vision of the future. I keep my ultimate goals secret from my fellow Deceps. Cybertron and this pathetic mudball are only stepping stones in my plan to control the ubniverse and beyond.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Subject is immensely powerful,intelligent and resistant to physical damage and fatigue. He is an expert hand-to-hand combatant, and one of the best military planners on cybertron. The fusion cannon can fire a blast up yo 12 miles, with enough power to destroy an earth city block. In his gun mode his destructive power is even more concentrated, although his ammo in this mode is extremely limited. One blast from him in this mode can inflict critical damage on a transformer. in robot mode, he can combine his fusion cannon with other extensions to form a particle beam cannon or slightly less powerful (but more accurate) telescopic laser. His most powerful asset is his ability to interdimensionally link with a blackhole and use its anti-matter to fuel his cannon. The full extent of his destructive power when doing this has yet to be determined.

WEAKNESSES
Only problem I have is when I link to a blackhole it is incredibly draining on my fuel reserves.
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron
Decepticon Leader Administrator

Back to top Go down

Transformer Profiles!! Empty Re: Transformer Profiles!!

Post by Commander Megatron Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:47 pm

GALVATRON

Primary Function:COMMANDER

Motto:"My power is evrything; defeat is absurd."

BIO
He is everything that Megatron was and more, the logical extension of the cunning that 1st formed the decepticon army. he has expunged all of the weaknesses of past failed commanders and distilled within himself the essence of what it means to be true leader. He is analytical but still fully capable of guileful tactics and the asymmetric reasoning that prevents his foes from predicting his grand plans until it is to late. Galvatrons confidence borders on arrogance. He knows that he has no match among transformers, so why not be a bit arrogant?

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Galvatron has no physical equal among transformers, an entire team of fully charged primes could be swiped away with a brush of his arm. His arm mounted cannon fires a range of energy beams, super-heated Plasma to direct-current electricity. In cannon mode this capability is magnified even further. A single blast is capable of overloading and destroying a Transformer instantly. He can alsotransform into a powerful pistol mode.

WEAKNESSES
Subject has no physical weakness, tho his leadership style does invoke mutiny.
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:49 pm

RODIMUS PRIME

Primary function:PROTECTOR

Motto:"Experience is the benchmark of maturity"

BIO
Rodimus hides behind the tones of being a charismatic and skilled leader, but you can see that he wants the crefree fun and excitment of a simpler time, but being a leader means always being on duty. rodimus has the dedication; he is totally committed to protecting all life and he is even more sure of that than ever. its the same old problem,focus, he still rushes into things and sort them out later. its not entirely his fault..... he has to act quickly to avoid being paralyzed by the self doubt that comes with following in the footsteps of optimus prime. He compares himself to his hero and idol and he finds himself wanting. he struggles to maintain an image of composure and confidence to support his troops but it is a constant struggle.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
he is extremely intelligent and has a vast array of tactical and strategeic knowledge. he is extremely powerful. few transformers outside galvatron can claim to be more powerful than he is. he has superb agility as a robot and great maneuverability as a vehicle. he is an inspiring leader who has the utmost respect from his troops because of his honesty and sincerity. in robot mode he has a photon eliminator that fires electrical bursts. in vehicle mode he has a max speed of 200 mph,with a range of 500 miles. his trailer can transform into a battle platform with dual plasma cannons witha range of 10 miles.

WEAKNESSES
No physical weaknesses but a lack of self confidence and a tendency to act rashly.
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:50 pm

FORTRESS MAXIMUS

Primary Function:HEADMASTER LEADER

Motto:"Prepare for war,but strive for peace."

BIO
He is 1 of the most powerful Autobots ever created and one of the most peaceful. Even before his substantial physical enhansements. Fort Max and magnus shared the leadership of the autobots in the absence of optimus prime. He wanted to leave cybertron and magnus said that was unacceptableHe fights only out of necessity, he finds the war on cybertron absolutely pointless and violence counterproductive to any peaceful solution. so he deactivated himself and woke to find cybertron still at war. he continually struggles between the 2 dominant aspects of his personality: the courageous leader and the pacific objector.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Fort is 1 of the largest and strongest transformers. in city mode he has a full range of support functions to facilitate the needs of other tfs', including communication equipment, repair bays, living quarters and extensive defensive and offensive armaments. these include early warning sensor suites and an array of heat seeking cannons, laser guided mortar and other weapons. He radio controls two armed maintenance vehicles called grommet and gasket, who combine to form cog. cog is completely under subjects control and acts as his surrogate on the battlefield when in city mode. Subject has a space cruiser mode which has all the abilities of city mode, plus the ability to travel between star systems.

WEAKNESSES
No physical weakness, but he can fall into despair over the condition of the transformers race.
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:54 pm

ARCEE

Primary Function:WARRIOR

Motto:"Looks are always deceiving"

BIO
Quick witted and formidable in battle, Arcee is compassionate about her friends and merciles to her enemies. Her skill and ruthlessness in battle have made others wary, including Hotrod, who has more than a passing interest in Arcee, as has Springer....

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
She is an expert hand to hand warrior and sharpshooter. Her vehicle mode is equipped with several anti personnel weapons like shrapnel launchers and tyre spikes. In robot mode she has average strength, but she is fast.

WEAKNESSES
none
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm

HOTROD

Primary Function:CAVALIER

Motto:"My actions speak louder than words."

BIO
Hotrod is hotheaded,brash and way to headstrong for his own good.That said there is something about him. He is still young enough to be Optimistic and he is so sincere when he says something you can't help but listen and get motivated. Hotrod will stick to his principles no matter what and he even talked Kup out of retirement! He is a devout defender of the innocent and the wronged.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Above average strength and he is as brave as they come. He can reach speeds of upto 330mph for up to 150miles at a time. He carries 2 photon laser pistols when he is in robot mode.

WEAKNESSES
Basically Hotrod thinks he knows best and is a show off. He is too busy trying to prove himself to Arcee, that in itself is weakness enough.
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:59 pm

SOUNDWAVE

Primary Function: COMMUNICATIONS

Motto:"Cries and screams are music to my ears"

BIO
What is more valuable to a commander, loyalty or reliability? Loyalty is a luxury, reliability is a necessity for effective military operations. Soundwave exemplifies the latter while projecting as much as the former as possible. He is an indispensible lieutenant and and a fierce warrior, with seemingly unshakeable loyalty to me and our cause.When I enter into combat with soundwave beside me, I am assured that he will perform his role unerringly. However I am well aware of his blackmauiling of other Decepticons and the fearsome retribuition he takes on any who attempt cross him, safe in the knowledge that he is virtually untouchable in his current position. His flaunting of his role have caused many to turn against him, which has only strengthened his need for my favor and implicit protection. Thus far, Soundwave has been utterly faithful to my commands and risked his own life on my behalf several times. But is he only biding his time until his own powerbase is secure enough? Many great commanders have been undone by trust and friendship in the past...
can I afford to extend these to even my most capable soldier?

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Soundwave has great physical strength and intelligence. He is a skilled and highly professional soldier and lieutenant. His iternal scanners can detect even the lowest level energy transmissions for communication purposes, as well as sounds that are nearly inaudible to most audio sensors.His advanced sensor suite allows him to monitor electrical impulses, giving him limited level of telepathy at close range. Subject can also operate as a communications centre for the Decepticons, keeping all units within 1000 miles in contact. In robot mode, he wields a concussion cannon and a shoulder mounted, multi chambered mini rocket launcher. In both modes, his chest cavity can store compressed forms of the assorted Decepticon cassettes. Subject can then select and relaunch any of the stored cassettes.

WEAKNESSES
As with his dealing with other Decepticons, I have to ask myself can I trust him?

Last edited by Commander Megatron on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:35 am

hey
wheres my profile ? cry
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cliffjumper Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:08 am

Me too CM :hello:
Cliffjumper
Cliffjumper
Carbon Cloner

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:58 pm

DIRGE

Motto:"Fear is the element that unites all losers"

BIO
Other Decepticons have learned not to talk to Dirge when he is preparing for combat. He becomes even more morose than usual, silently focusing all his mentasl energies on the task at hand. For Dirge, the key to being an effective fighter is to terrify his opponents before he even fires a shot. His desrved reputation as a fearsome warrior is only part of his carefully crafted strategy to instill and manipulate terror in his enemies. To fully master the art of war, Dirge has schooled himself extensively in the power of fear and its ability to crush the resolve of even the strongest foes.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Subject is able to cause a fear reaction in nearby opponents by internally generating sub-sonic vibrations that affect most beings nervous systems. Only the strongest-willed are able to resist. This ability is the most effective in jet mode, where his powerful engines have the same effect on a much wider scale. In jet mode, he can fire 2 concussion missiles in addition to machine guns. he posses above average strength in robot mode, where he wields two arm mounted high-velocity machine guns.

WEAKNESSES
If subject feels he is losing control of a combat situation, his own fear can diminish his effectiveness as a warrior
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:00 pm

CLIFFJUMPER

Motto:"Strike first, strike fast, strike hard."

BIO
Cliffjumper is eager and daring,and has all the qualities of a potential first class warrior. His desire for vengance against the Decepticons is bloodthirsty and impatient. "Let me at 'em" is usually the first words out of his mouth, even before a briefing is complete. He has alittle bit of contempt for the Earths terain, as he finds itto be a hindrance in battle. He can be somewhat careless and destructive of property because of this contempt.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Subject is one of the fastest Autobot cars. Subject has a "glass gas" rifle; this semi-automatic weapon shoots projectiles that explode on contact, covering their target with a destructive gas that disrupts most metals on a microscopic level, rendering them as brittle as glass.

WEAKNESSES
Subject's rash actions often lead him into gangerous predicaments. Careless use of his glass gas rifle can expose him to his own weapon's effects. Also worrisome is how wrapped up he can become in seeking retribution against the Dcepticons.
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:03 pm

BUMBLEBEE

Primary Function:ESPIONAGE

Motto:"The least likely can be the most dangerous"

BIO
Bumblebee looks up to the other Autobots. He feels inadequate due to his small size. He looks up to Prime and Prowl who are his idols. The Autobots appreciate Bumblebees skills and his good nature, altho he does take criticism harshly. He spends most of his time trying to prove himself and belong with th rest of the stronger Autobots. despite this Optimus Prime has faith in Bumblebee's abilities and potential.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Subject is small and physically weak, he is one of the most fuel efficient Autobots, able to function on the most miniscule amounts of Energon for twice as long as his next most-efficient comrade. His skills as a spy are impressive; his non-threatening appearance, visual acuity, and overall stealth make him an excellent infiltrator. he is also outfitted for underwater operations at great depths.

WEAKNESSES
Bumblebee is physically very weak, most of the battles he under takes require other Autobots to rescue him. Which only worsens his self-image.
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 pm

RUMBLE

Primary Function:DEMOLITIONS

Motto "Destroy what's below and what's above will follow."

BIO
If someone looks at Rumble the wrong way, they'll catch a punch in the optic sensor-if they are that lucky. Rumble acts without hesitation,and it doesn't matter to him that he is that much smaller than many of his foes. Because of his size, most aren't prepared for the ferocity of the mean spirited Decepticon's attack,let alone his ground shattering powers. He's a tough and foul mouthed street punk whose violent naturehas blossomed to its true calling within the ranks of the decepticon army. Rumble loves being in the toughest "gang" in the galaxy, and he's eager to follow the battlefield orders of proven warriors whom he admires, like Soundwave and Megatron. His rebellious attitude occasionally manifests itself when faced with a task he finds boring or wasteful of his time,but fear of retribution quickly puts it in check.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Subject can internally generate intense vibrations that can tear the ground apart, destroy equipment or even shatter his foes. He can send these wasves into the ground through his feet, or he can transform his arms into drum like appendages to physically direct their power. The quakes caused by him havwe been known to measure as high as 5.4 on the richter scale. He is also armed with two laser rifles.

WEAKNESSES
Rumble is extremely physically weak. Despite his impressive powers and fierce attitude,most Autobots can best him easily in a physical contest-if they can make it far enough to reach him.
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironhide Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:40 am

Do me! Do me! :woohoo:
Ironhide
Ironhide
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cliffjumper Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 pm

thanks CM :woohoo:
Cliffjumper
Cliffjumper
Carbon Cloner

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Ironhide wrote:Do me! Do me! :woohoo:

didnt think you bots where that way Giggity
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Location : Standing behind Galvatron with a cutting torch...Mohahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:42 pm

I did do you..... I put you out of your misery in the original movie when I made you part of the shuttle floor. Transformer Profiles!! 255539

I will get it down for you Ironhide, no problems chum. ;)
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironhide Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 pm

bumblebee wrote:

didnt think you bots where that way Giggity

Yeah. I never saw that one coming...! :roll:
C'mon Bumblebee, be a teamplayer!!!!! :hello:
Ironhide
Ironhide
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 pm

so im ok until i loose control of a situation .........

then im a scardey cat ? cry
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cliffjumper Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:29 pm

:lol!:
Cliffjumper
Cliffjumper
Carbon Cloner

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Commander Megatron wrote:

I did do you..... , no problems chum. ;)

Oh galvy you want this one?????? hehehe hehehe

@ iornhide i am a team player lol my team :lol!:
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:14 am

Commander Megatron wrote:

I did do you..... , no problems chum. ;)

:affraid: is that one of those "behind the scenes" DVD bonus features?

Oh galvy you want this one?????? hehehe hehehe

bumblebee wrote:@ iornhide i am a team player lol my team :lol!:

You truly are a team player BB, I hear you "take one" for the team all the time hehehe
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cliffjumper Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:30 am

haha haha haha haha haha
Cliffjumper
Cliffjumper
Carbon Cloner

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:27 pm

doh i prolly am owed that one but vengeance shall be mine moahahahahahahah
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:25 pm

IRONHIDE

Primary Function:SECURITY

Motto:"High tech circuitry is no replacement for guts"

BIO
Ironhide's been there and back more times than he cares to remember or admit. He's the oldest of the earth-bound Autobots, but he's still the feistiest by far. Ironhide prefers to communicate his intentions thro actions rather than words, and he can't abide those "young punks" who talk a good game but never follow through. Time has taken its toll, and he has seen better days physically, but Ironhide is still renowned for his toughnness and determination. Never one to back down from a challenge or exhibit fear, he's still capable of showing up any Autobot/Decepticon upstarts who dismiss him as simply an old relic. In addition to overall security, Ironhide acts as Optimus Primes bodyguard and anyone who is threatened by decepticon violence. He does so not just because of his formidable defensive skills but also because of a deeply held desire to safeguard all life-Transformer, human and otherwise. Ironhide attempts to hide this softer side with his crotchety demeanor, but Optimus Prime isn't fooled.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Subject posses great physical strength and above-average intelligence. His super dense trithylium-steel skin is lined with radiation dampers, making him nearly invulnerable to physical and radiation based attacks. Although his whole body is armored, it is most heavily concentrated in his front section. He carries a rifle that can shoot his choice of liquid chemicals up to 1,000 feet. He carries cartridges with a number of options, including superheated liquid metal, a self-igniting petrochemical spray, and liquid nitrogen, among others. Subject is a skilled warrior and security expert.

WEAKNESSES
Ironhides vehicle mode is slow. Also due to age he does need a lot of ongoing repairs
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next