Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread)

+5
Dinobot
Ramjet
bumblebee
Dirge
Galvatron
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread)

Post by Galvatron Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:44 am

Galvatron's mid section gets slammed by Dirge's cone head extention, unfortunatly for BPP, his mid section is also his storage compartments..

The four red squares on his abdomen open up and and a large assortment of "giggity" paraphernalia fall out all over the ring.

Playbot magazines, whips, handcuffs, a leather mask, pocket crank-shaft, fembots gone wild dvds, 9volt batteris, lubricant and a laser cannon pump.

How did that get in there? That's not mine!
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread)

Post by Thrust Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:31 am

Thrust walks in the back with a bucket of popcorn and a large oilaide and makes his way down to the front row. Thrust begins to wonder if he paid admission to a wrestling match or a circus. Galvatron seems to be frantically scooping up an abnormally large pile of items off the canvas and craming them in a compartment in his mid section. And Dirge Is running around the ring trying to pull a nose cone extension off his head. Thrust throws his drink in the ring and yells "Wrestle".
Thrust
Thrust
Energon Harvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:53 am

Galvatron just finished picking up most of his "items" when he heard a strange voice in the audience yell. "Wrestle". Galvatron jumps out of the ring and grabs the spectator by the audio-censor and dragged him into the middle of the ring.

YOU WANT TO SEE WRESTLING?! HOW ABOUT A FRONT ROW SEAT!!?

Galvatron gives the audience member a hardcore clothesline that slams him to the mat. Then Galvatron climbs to the top rope and comes down with a MACHO elbow drop.

OOOOOH YEAH!!

RIP Macho Man 5-20-2011
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramjet Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 am

A mysterious masked conehead enters the ring.

"I challenge anybot here to a match! I give you TWAT's a lickin'!"
Ramjet
Ramjet
Hearder Of Inflatable Sheep

http://www.dimgraphics.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:52 am

T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread) - Page 3 952374 "lickin"!!!!!!!

I accept your challenge you masked conehead!

I have not met an aponent worthy of my time.

Galvatron says as he quickly hides his laser cannon pump...

What it's not mine! I swear!
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramjet Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I challenge you to a Texas four corners first blood last bot standing match with no paycheck for the loser!

BPP and the mystery bot lock up....
Ramjet
Ramjet

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:25 pm

as BPP and the mysterious bot lock up and try to over power the other, BBP tells the stranger "you better get your spot in the unemployment line!" Just then the masked bot twisted his waist just enough to slam Galvatron behind the knee with his jet wing. BBP falls down to the ground holding his knee in pain.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:51 am

*Dirge now pulls on a referee shirt *

"I'm in charge in this here ring
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramjet Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 pm

The Pump and the Luchacone hoist the referee over their heads preparing for a double suplex......
Ramjet
Ramjet

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 am

the double suplex slams the ref to the mat with force. Then the masked Luchacone puts the ref into a figure 4 leg lock. While that was going on, BBP pulls out a chair from under the ring. He creeps up behind the mysterious conehead and slams the chair to the back of his head.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Saviour Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:30 pm

On the titantron we see a newcomer arrive, backstage. He hovers, in his jet mode, before transforming and and landing. He walks through the backstage area, before stepping through the curtain, onto the stage. He slings his championship belt over his shoulder, standing motionless, silent, eager to watch the action unfold in the ring.

This newcomer is the champion of his native company. Hailing from Planet V, he is the Victory Aerial Guerilla Inter National Athletic (VAGINA) Heavyweight Wrestling Champion!

This...

Is...

STAAAAAAAAR...SABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!
Dark Saviour
Dark Saviour
Fap Master of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:24 pm

carnage all around the ring, Galvatron is the only one standing... he looks up at the Titantron to see a glimpse of the newcummer. He notices the familiar giant V on the championship belt. Galvatron quickly grabs the microphone....
Hey noob! I know that V from anywhere!! You don't belong here! This is T.W.A.T not V.A.G.I.N.A!! You and your belt need to go back to the deep south bushy land where you belong! Did you get sent here from Directors Intel Legistative Dictation Organization? State your business stranger!
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Saviour Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:34 pm

I was happy to watch the action, but Galvatron had singled me out. I took a mic and spoke;

"I'm glad you asked, Galvatron, because I have a message! A message for everyone on the T.W.A.T. roster! Something big is coming...Something bigger than T.W.A.T., something bigger than V.A.G.I.N.A.!!! Hell this is even bigger than D.I.L.D.O.!!!"

I paused for a moment, before continuing...

"This is bigger than you...It's even bigger than me...Pretty soon everybody will have to make way..."

Another pause...

"...For the Corporate Unified Nexus of Theatrical Sports!!!"
Dark Saviour
Dark Saviour
Fap Master of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Galvatron stands motionless in the ring and in the midst of shock, he drops the microphone. He was seen with a worried look on his face repeating the acronym C.U.N.T. over and over as he lefted the ring and walked up the ramp towards the VAGINA champion backstage.
Where is the Corporation Organizing Chart Keynote?
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Sat May 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Dirge awakens from a long sleep under the ring*

"Who asked for twat, vagina, cunts, dildo and cock? I HAVE ALL THREE"
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sat May 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Hailing from the "Multi-Assetted-Sexual-Training-Exercise-Regiment-Brotherhood-Amongst-Talented-Extemists"....or known to some as M.A.S.T.E.R.B.A.T.E....

Sixshot hears his introduction wailing over the PA system from the mechanoid Bruce Buffer. Transforming into wolf mode, he sprints towards the stage just underneath the Titantron. Some local fan calls him a pussycat, so Sixshot just hikes his leg and pisses all in that fans face...
"Now you can say you've had a Golden shower from the Golden One!"

Transforming and tossing his Tag-Team Belt over his shoulder, Sixshot pumps his fist to the roar of the crowd.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun May 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Dirge wrote:Dirge awakens from a long sleep under the ring*

"Who asked for twat, vagina, cunts, dildo and cock? I HAVE ALL THREE"
T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread) - Page 3 952374T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread) - Page 3 952374T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread) - Page 3 952374 T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread) - Page 3 2909785472

as Sixshot waits for his opponent to enter the ring, the music begins to blast a Megadeth song and you suddenly see two small humanoid figures walk out from backstage. Psychotron as he chews on a muffin and Dr. Arkeville oddly enough licking on a piece of shag carpet.

WE ARE HALF ORGANIC AND HALF BIONIC! Therefor we qualify to challenge you and your tag team partner for the tag team T.W.A.T. championship belts!
And once we strip the belts from you, we will be the best tag team inside the T.W.A.T. organization. We will beat anybody in the T.W.A.T. and even take the Allied Social Services and leave them packed and ready for home.

And after we exit the A.S.S. we will go straight up the ladder to the top company Monstrocity Organized Under Triumphant Herpes.

That's right Dr Arkeville! We will take over the T.W.A.T. and the A.S.S. Then go straight to the M.O.U.T.H! So what do you say Sixshot? Do you accept the challenge?
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Thu May 16, 2013 4:42 pm

*Dirge straightens up and takes a deep breath* ...

" You're all fucked with my new organisation we are the Collection Of Certifiables, Konks, Shaggers, Unionists, Civilians, Kleptomaniacs, Eggheads Reprobates and Schoolteachers.

When my C.O.C.K.S.U.C.K.E.R.S. are through, we will rule the world!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH etc
"
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu May 16, 2013 11:01 pm

when the C.O.C.K.S.U.C.K.E.R.S arrived, the crowd went wild with cheers.
It seems that everybody likes a good C.O.C.K.S.U.C.K.E.R.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Thu May 30, 2013 6:57 pm

*After scratching his balls for an age, Dirge sneaked up on Galvatron and half kicked the shit outta him*

"My C.O.C.K.S.U.C.K.E.R.S. will killify anyone who tries to stop us doing what we do best"
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri May 31, 2013 1:18 am

As Dirge sent his posse on Galvatron, it ended up with Galvatron being attacked by the biggest C.O.C.K.S.U.C.K.E.R of the group.
Galvatron called for backup help but none of the Dirty Insane Rectum Grinding Esquire's were available.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:20 am

Dirge then pulled the group off Galvatron. As Galvatron stands up Dirge scratches his conehead*

" Why did I stop em beating you up?"
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:25 am

Galvatron stands up as all the C.O.C.K.S.U.C.K.E.R.S back off....
Because I have a superpower unknown to all of you. I have Galactic Anal Leakage Violently Arousing Terrible Raunchy Oders Nocturnally
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:54 pm

"Am I about to get severely beaten up and fed my own penis?"
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:04 am

I usually beat up my penis until it throws up.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next