Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a bit of catching up to do...

+7
Dirge
Ramjet
bumblebee
Nemesis Prime
Dai Atlas
Dinobot
Commander Megatron
11 posters

Go down

I have a bit of catching up to do... Empty I have a bit of catching up to do...

Post by Commander Megatron Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:37 am

With that in mind how is everyone?
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron
Decepticon Leader Administrator

Back to top Go down

I have a bit of catching up to do... Empty Re: I have a bit of catching up to do...

Post by Dinobot Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 am

Im good. Its been a fun yet busy year, so I am slowly geting back in touch with everyone on the forums I go to. I bought my own gome finally, so things have been good lately. How are you CM?
Dinobot
Dinobot
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

I have a bit of catching up to do... Empty Re: I have a bit of catching up to do...

Post by Dai Atlas Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Commander Megatron is back...BOOYAH! Welcome back o the fold.
Dai Atlas
Dai Atlas
Spacebridge Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Prime Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Helloooo Mark :) :) Welcome back..it's never too late you know...just get on with it :) :)

Everything is fine here in DK..except the weather. :lol!:
Nemesis Prime
Nemesis Prime
The Real OG Dark OP

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:04 pm

doing good here glad to see you back in action tho thought prime did you in this time. you that you smothered yourself cuddling with softimus pirme hehe.
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Location : Standing behind Galvatron with a cutting torch...Mohahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramjet Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Busy here. I also bought a house. Glad to see you, CM.
Ramjet
Ramjet
Hearder Of Inflatable Sheep

http://www.dimgraphics.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Prime Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:26 pm

bumblebee wrote:doing good here glad to see you back in action tho thought prime did you in this time. you that you smothered yourself cuddling with softimus pirme hehe.

Jealous bugbot?? I can cuddle with you too I have a bit of catching up to do... 109529 I have a bit of catching up to do... 952374 I have a bit of catching up to do... 952374
Nemesis Prime
Nemesis Prime
The Real OG Dark OP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:51 pm

GROUP CUDDLE

( the commander is gonna kill me for being a soft conehead now :affraid: :pale: )
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:15 pm

I bought a house as well. Got a new job. Started a G1 comic collection...almost finished it. I have a bit of catching up to do... 42017 How are things on your end? Oh, and welcome back! ;)
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Mark, there has not been a day that goes buy when I wished to see you back at the Lair.
There was a time when I have given up on all hope of your return. For once, I'm glad to be wrong.
Last I heard, things were not going so well for you. I hope that has changed some.
How are your minicons?

Things have been up and down here. The recession has really kicked my ass. I've had to put up a lot of TF"s for sale... NOT G1. Along with selling other items I can easily live without. My job is still slow. I can rant on and on about my job, but this is not the place. Make a long story short, After 14 years , I'm looking for a new job.

My mini cons are growing like you wouldn't believe. My youngest just turned 9!!! The oldest will be 16 soon.
Wife wants another mini con. The hell with that! I need another minicon like I need another Autobot invasion.

All in all, recession or not, as long as I have internet connection, I'm still the same ol Galvatron.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumble Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:33 pm

*Avoids the group cuddle with a look of disgust on his face.*

CM, I am good my friend. Unlkie others here I haven't bought a house, or got a new job. Infact it's still pretty much the same here as the last time we chatted (too long ago). I think the only thing that has really changed is my collection... These frisky bots are still multipling! :lol!:

Hows it all going with you?

Rumble.
Rumble
Rumble
Richest Decepticon

Location : Trapped by Replicating Pods... The kind that keep you up all night with their coughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Megatron Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:42 am

I guess I should fill you all in on what has been going on with me....

As most of you know it has been a bit rough to say the least. This time last year myself and Debbie went for dinner to see if we could reach a common ground, we did. Since then we have gotten very close again and we tuen to each other for advice. She has become one of my bestfriends and I couldn't do without her. There will be no reconciliation or any of that, too much water under the bridge for that. Debbie's dad died at the start of the year and it was a horrible time for her. I took the kids for a couple of weeks and have helped where I can with other things. Sometimes she is to proud but I know her too well and I can see what no-one else can. Anyway, we still love each other but the love has moved sideways and it's not worth risking going through all that again if it went wrong. It would be ok if it was me and Debbie but not the 2 mini-cons. The mini-cons are doing very well Al thankyou. Getting big and Carter (6) is starting to read through my Graphic novels and ask me questions on who he sees. I'm a proud dad!! Kaia (4) knows some of them, Megatron, Starscream, Bumblebee, Octopus Crimes. :lol!: She is more into Barbie and what clothes she is wearing.

C.M.
Commander Megatron
Commander Megatron
Decepticon Leader Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:45 pm

good to hear there CM
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Location : Standing behind Galvatron with a cutting torch...Mohahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:35 pm

"Octopus Crimes" I have a bit of catching up to do... 42017 - classic!!!

I'm glad to hear that you and Debbi-bot have made amends and are still great friends. That's a very important issue for the mini-cons.
Galvatron
Galvatron

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:01 pm

well ...

at least he didnt shoot me for the group cuddle I have a bit of catching up to do... 42017
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cliffjumper Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:38 am

good to hear mate :D
Cliffjumper
Cliffjumper
Carbon Cloner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum