Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small request for help

2 posters

Go down

Small request for help Empty Small request for help

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:03 am

Ok, I just want someone who has Thundertron and the TFP RID Optimus prime voyager figures, nothing major, its a simple thing I want, can you OP's head be put onto the ball joint for Thundertron's body? The reason I'm asking is because my thoughts regarding a Kre-o Optimus head idea didn't work out as I planned properly, so I'm just asking for a little assistance! All this needs is just a screw driver, if someone can successfully put Prime's head on the body and let me know if the joint is completable or not, my goal is to try and give my Arms micron Leo prime a more Lio look to him! Please help me, if successful, I'll get a TFP RID Op and decapitate him and put the head onto my Armsmicron Leo prime toy and its the only ball jointed Optimus prime voyager toy that I know of aside the ordinal RID prime and I'm not about to take his head off as he one of my favourite Optimus prime toys
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Small request for help Empty Re: Small request for help

Post by Sixshot Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 am

Sorry 'bro, I only have the TF: Prime RID Optimus...jumped ship before the Thundertron wave hit my area (still hasn't) and swore off buying any more Prime toys. Mine are still for sale and probably fixing to hit Ebay next.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down