Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Bearer's Died.

3 posters

Go down

Paul Bearer's Died. Empty Paul Bearer's Died.

Post by Dark Saviour Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I stuck it here. Feel free to move. I know it isn't Transformers related but there are some wrestling fans here, myself included.

On the evening of Tuesday, March 5th 2013 William "Paul Bearer" Moody died. Specific details of his death are unknown, as this time.

He was a professional wrestling manager, managing nearly 20 wrestlers (under various names.) However probably his most famous client, the wrestler, with which he would be most recognised with, was The Undertaker.
Bearer debuted in the then WWF (now WWE) in December 1990 and was a crucial factor in the development of new star-The Undertaker. Back in those days Undertaker would speak very little, so a lot of the character development came from Bearer. I think it's safe to say tht, had Undertaker not been paired with Bearer, he may not have become the legend we know today. Or he might have, just by a different route. All I can say is Bearer was instrumental in the success of Undertaker.

Bearer would later turn on Undertaker, alligning himself with Mankind and, the year after, introducing us to Undertaker's half brother Kane. Bearer later revealed he was Kane's father, earning the nickname "The Father Of Destruction".

He would appear less often, in the new millennium, appearing a few times in 2000. He then wouldn't be seen in WWE until 2004, returning to manage The Undertaker, who was now back in his "deadman" gimmick. However Bearer would be gone again, within a few months. He would return in 2010, initially siding with Undertaker again, before betraying him for Kane. He would leave again, soon after, making a one off appearance in 2012.

In 2009 his wife died, due to complications from breast cancer and chemotherapy. They had two sons together.

He was also a real life mortician, which surely helped with his role as Undertaker's manager.

While The Undertaker may still have become an icon I believe Bearer was crucial to his growth. I know I said it at the top, but I want to underline his importance, not just to Undertaker, but Mankind, Kane and countless others as well.

Rest in peace, Paul. You've quoted the RIP line, so many times, that it's almost ironic. You will be missed.
Dark Saviour
Dark Saviour
Fap Master of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Paul Bearer's Died. Empty Re: Paul Bearer's Died.

Post by Sixshot Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 pm

The WWE lost a legend. I've lost several heroes myself from the sport. (RIP: Bam Bam Bigelow) The good die young, it seems. :(
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:01 am

dam i really loved PB"s character of a Bearer. I wonder if 'Taker make a casket and will be a bearer at Bearer's funeral.

PB's character was my most favorite manager EVAAAR!

Him and 'Taker ruled the WWE for many years. When they split, i thought it was a HUGE career mistake. Probably set up by ol Vince himself to stir things up. I need to read into that. Paul came back for a short time until 'Taker buried him in concrete. LOL!!

Remember that time when the urn got opened? Flashing lights and smoke came shooting out of it. That was great effects!

Everytime 'Taker got closer to the urn, his powers would get stronger.

Paul also used to wrestle under the name Prissy Prindle.. (spelling)

dam... another legend gone.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:32 am

My buddy had it on DVR and I watched last weeks monday night raw. They had a very short memorial for Paul Bearer. Interupted by that cocksucker CM Punk! Totally disrespectful in all terms. Even if it was wrote in to be that way to build up to Wrestlemania. The writer is a sick fuck.

They didn't show too many highlights of Paul's career. Only a few segements. Kane kicked ass, Taker is pissed and I have a feeling he will get his revenge at Wrestlemania and be 21-0
Galvatron
Galvatron

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down