Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave

2 posters

Go down

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave Empty Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave

Post by Detective Barricade Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:03 pm

When Soundwave was announced at Toy Fair 2013, with all five of his cassettes currently released/about to be released no less, people got excited. So what does he and his minions look like? Here's the answer.

Or, you know, just look at the mirrored images below.

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Soundwave-Robot

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Soundwave-Robot2

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Soundwave-Robot3

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Soundwave-player

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Soundwave-ALL

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Soundwave-Cassettes-ALL

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Buzzsaw

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Frenzy

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Laserbeak

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Ravage

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave R_Masterpiece-Rumble

...So, who'll be the red one? Who'll be the blue one?
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave Empty Re: Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave

Post by Sixshot Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:06 am

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave 2387384449...yep. That's the Soundwave I've always wanted! Only in Voyager scale to represent the media mogul of my CHUG collection. MP3 Wave doesn't even make a decent stand in anymore as he's undersized. And while FOC Voyager Class S'Wave looks "ok", he doesn't bring that nostalgic knockout punch I'm looking for. Being that he transforms into a car and has updated data discs and all...
Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave 42017

But getting back to the MP Soundwave. That's plastic perfection in its finest form. So sweet, it should be packed in confection sugar and have homemade divinity as packing peanuts. So sweet it will give you a toothache upon breaking the seal. And don't get me started on his minions...that's articulation at its finest with cassettacons. Never thought it possible 'till now!
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave Empty Re: Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave

Post by Detective Barricade Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:23 am

Sixshot wrote:Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave 2387384449...yep. That's the Soundwave I've always wanted! Only in Voyager scale to represent the media mogul of my CHUG collection. MP3 Wave doesn't even make a decent stand in anymore as he's undersized. And while FOC Voyager Class S'Wave looks "ok", he doesn't bring that nostalgic knockout punch I'm looking for. Being that he transforms into a car and has updated data discs and all...
Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave 42017

But getting back to the MP Soundwave. That's plastic perfection in its finest form. So sweet, it should be packed in confection sugar and have homemade divinity as packing peanuts. So sweet it will give you a toothache upon breaking the seal. And don't get me started on his minions...that's articulation at its finest with cassettacons. Never thought it possible 'till now!

Oh yes, Soundwave is quite possibly the greatest MP to be released in the history of the line so far. The minions are just icing on the cake of awesome - albeit quite expensive if going the Takara route. Official Images of Hasbro MP Soundwave 176808 Oh well, beats having to deal with TRU's distribution...and the fact I lack any TRU near me.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down