Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thought Of The Moment

+7
Dai Atlas
Ramjet
Rumble
Ravage
Detective Barricade
Dark Saviour
Galvatron
11 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Random Thought Of The Moment - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thought Of The Moment

Post by Galvatron Fri May 09, 2014 1:26 pm

hahahah

I wanna hippopotomus for christmas LMFAO!!
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri May 09, 2014 5:59 pm

I had no idea why it was on my mind, it just was!!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat May 10, 2014 12:00 am

it's a catchy tune
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat May 10, 2014 12:40 am

Yeah!

Just now, glancing at the scroll bit, I thought with regards to Dirge's one, his true self, must be at the bottom of his cockpit, burned under, tons of gravestones yet to be dated because their for his future deaths! hehehe 

Last few days, I've been watching from Youtube, a old cartoon from the 90s, Phantom 2040, the footage is TV rip, some of it, pretty poor quality but its a interesting series with a dark tone, set in New York in the year, 2040, it follows the adventures of Kit Walker Jr as the 24th Phantom as he fights to stop the Maximum era, which is connected to a major cooperation which is a family run, yet not very good people, the heir is a bit, odd, a lot of the time, he talks in a third party nature, well for his cat! Another thing, the main villain, she has a computer that stores her dead husband's brainwaves, he died 16 years prior to the start of the series, while Kit Walker Senior, disappeared at the same time, when there was a major accident at Grand central station and caused a large toxic waste spill and thus the station and surrounding area was sealed off in what refereed to as Sector Zero!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Thu May 15, 2014 10:21 pm

So a couple days before the AoE toys are supposed to be out on shelves, Walmart finally gets off their ass and puts out some new Generations Deluxe toys. Go figure. And it's Armada Starscream's wave no less. Eh, the Takara version looks nicer. No Whirl though. Boo.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Thu May 15, 2014 11:33 pm

My Walmart has more TMNT and WWE figures out than anything else.  waiting  No Marvel Legends, No Star Wars Black Series 6" line, absolutely NO G.I. Joe and Transformers? ....pffft.. Nothing but fucking Build-a-Bot bullshit.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri May 16, 2014 12:01 am

same with my walmart.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri May 16, 2014 12:07 am

All I'm bound to see of AOE is the trash, that is Hasbro's attempt to get kids into TF, I don't think some of those are going to sell well, so I'll be getting my Dinobots online, I suspect, locally there is only one shop I can get toys in, now and that is my local Tesco, the toy shop shut up back at the start of the year, so the net is where I need to go, but then again, that toy shop in resent years, hasn't even bothered to stock Generations figures, instead relying more on the line from the TV shows or movies, only Toys R Us & Forbidden Planet, would stock the Generations figures!

Just now, seen the extended trailer for the Flash (DC comics character) and it looks good, considering its from the people who created Arrow, it should be fairly interesting to watch, since Arrow gotten better as its gone on! (can't wait for next Thursday, the UK gets the season finally of the show)
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Fri May 16, 2014 3:01 am

Sixshot wrote:My Walmart has more TMNT and WWE figures out than anything else.  waiting  No Marvel Legends, No Star Wars Black Series 6" line, absolutely NO G.I. Joe and Transformers? ....pffft.. Nothing but fucking Build-a-Bot bullshit.
Want some old Man of Steel figures? Mine still has a bunch of those. I'm not even sure if Hasbro even makes G.I. Joe figures anymore, I've not seen any since Retaliation. Not that I collect them, just haven't seen any around at all in quite some time.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri May 16, 2014 11:35 am

Detective Barricade wrote:
Sixshot wrote:My Walmart has more TMNT and WWE figures out than anything else.  waiting  No Marvel Legends, No Star Wars Black Series 6" line, absolutely NO G.I. Joe and Transformers? ....pffft.. Nothing but fucking Build-a-Bot bullshit.
Want some old Man of Steel figures? Mine still has a bunch of those. I'm not even sure if Hasbro even makes G.I. Joe figures anymore, I've not seen any since Retaliation. Not that I collect them, just haven't seen any around at all in quite some time.

I haven't seen any Gi Joe figures around in years, not since, I think the first movie, I think its safe to say, that the movies in general, were relatively flops and I suspect kids parents rather not have them playing soldiers and handling toy guns, espaically in resent years with the shootings in schools! Thou I know next to nothing about Gi Joe, I think part of their fall from grace is the fact there's no media to really promote them at this point in time, so if they produce another film, the toys "might" reappear, only time will tell on that! In general, I think Gi Joe, just isn't profitable for Hasbro currently to warrant production of figures or vehicles, in light of the failures of the films, I suspect that Gi Joe is taking a breather to let a few years go by before Hasbro reattempts to bring them back, possibly with a reboot, thou that's just guessing!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sat May 17, 2014 12:37 am

The only company that's consistently making G.I. Joe figures is the G.I. Joe Collectors Club. Being a FunPub company (under the supervision of Hasbro) the line has been subsidized to a collectors only market and people, like me, have to sign up for the "Figure Subscription Service" in order to get some fresh plastic. I did sign up this year, but only to get the free (<------ I say that word loosely) membership figure, Cross Country, who is rather bad ass!

Random thought, I'm considering jumping into the 3rd party Headmaster game (FansProject only at this point) and grabbing the 3 that's already out.
 hmmm 
Looking for ToyWorld Orion too, but can't find one for a decent price anymore.
 dammit  grrr
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Sat May 17, 2014 2:26 am

Just wait it out. I'm sure they'll do another run of Orion in the red and blue colors eventually.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat May 17, 2014 6:53 pm

At the mo, on the the third party scene, there just isn't anything really catching my eye aside from the upgrade to TFPBH OP, I really want to replace that head on mine because the face, only makes him look ugly and the fact its rather compressed makes it look, not very Prime like, unlike the TFGO Nemesis prime, who came with the face plate on! Winging its way to me at the mo, is the Dr Wu upgrade for TFPBH Ultra Magnus. in finally saw it on Ebay a few days ago and snagged it while I could, sure its costing about £38 (P&P included in the price), but I just have to hope, its doesn't get caught in customs as its coming from the US! Under consideration is Uquine toys NOT Blaster, not sure if I want to buy him or not, because, I don't mind the two Blasters I got, the TFU & Generations ones, granted with the TFU, I cannibalised a Generations Blaster for his head, gives him a more, well you know, G1 look!

In other thoughts, I got a couple of plans for the evening with my Digicam to make some scenes for my photo comic series and I got a little surprise for Galvy that will make him laugh along with you other folks when I taken the shot and uploaded it!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat May 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Ok, you all seen Optimus riding Grimlock in the movie trailers (if you haven't, where have you been the last couple of months?) so I now, got the other end of the spectrum, for ya:

Random Thought Of The Moment - Page 21 SAM_4374
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue May 20, 2014 1:40 pm

I recently went to a friends house to play guitar. I have not seen my guitar playing friends in a few years, it was a sort of reunion. We always have such a great time when we get together and have jam sessions. We each teach each other whatever new riffs we learned.

So i'm leaving my house to go play and I take my electric Fender guitar and tell the wife I need to get a case for it because I do not like carrying it around without a case. She agrees and tells me I should get the kind of case that has the soft padding on the inside too.

After me and my friends met up one of them said, "hey let me see your guitar"
Then he puts it in a case with soft padding. Then he said, "you can have it, I don't need this extra case anymore"

After a couple of hours of jamming on guitar, I pack up and head home.
I meet the wife outside as I pull in the driveway and I tell her about how she said I should get a guitar case that had soft padding on the inside. I show her the case my friend gave me and told her I stopped by a guitar store and only paid $200 for the case.

She froze and looked at the case and did not say a word.
She gave me that cold stare...
She was about to explode in a matter of seconds
I swear I thought her head was going to burst.

I eventually told her the truth..
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue May 20, 2014 8:16 pm

GALVY!  haha 

Another day of work done and dusted, up in the warehouse we got LOTS of stuff massing for the other company brand that the company I work for has and its above the normal selling point for these objects, exactly what going to happen, haven't got a clue!

In a few, I'll resume work on my photo comic, working on Chapter 30 currently, chapter 29, Galvatron takes centre stage, thou its a bit of a origin's story of how he came to serve his master, but I'm trying to stay true to what I know of Galvatron in regards to his Master!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed May 21, 2014 1:10 am

I have no MASTER!!!

(looks to make sure wife is not reading this)
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed May 21, 2014 11:00 am

In my comic series, you do, but you don't like your Master, despite what he gave you and you desire freedom from him!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat May 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Chapter 29 is now up for viewing and your in it, Galvy, thou its not action, but I do give you more simpler origins story compared to IDW's which is kind of messed up, also, the chapter to follow, you'll be appearing, but chapter 31, is not having you, instead its shifting the focus to the conflict that's raging!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun May 25, 2014 8:17 pm

I'm happier than a jack rabbit in the spring time!!!

I went Dinobot hunting and I captured me a Masterpiece Grimlock.
It was a mad race but I didn't need to use my laser cannon on anybody..... Dammit
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sun May 25, 2014 10:09 pm

I've seen the Dinobot has broken free from his plastic/cardboard prison and is on a rampage, I hope you got a LARGE supply of Energon cookies to keep him happy and obedient, Galvy! hehehe 

I might upload the next part of my Dark Days photo comic series, since its complete, just needs a quick fine tuning and your in it again, Galvy, thou I took some shots earlier for a possible scene for chapter 32, but that I'm not sure if I'm going to use, yet, but that has a BIG Autobot in it and trampling on the Pred drones (Laserback figures) I did consider having Wheelie make an appearance, same with Dirge but, I chose not to, Dirge because I didn't feel like locating his figure which is in one of the boxes, not sure which thou! Chapter 31, is already done, just needs to be saved and uploaded, that one is more a brawl, a fight I've been wanting to do for a while, sure, sometime ago, I need another version of it but, I chose not to use that because, well it wouldn't really furrier my story much or give me a sense of direction to take!

Well around my way, the trash of AOE has begun to appear, some of what I noticed, I think shouldn't even have the name, "Transformers!" on it because they don't transform, their just pull back and go, Dinobots with a Optimus prime riding on their back, saw the other day, constructbots Grimlock but I passed on him, my cross-hairs are locked on Leader Grimlock, the first two deluxe Dinobots are currently on preorder from Forbidden Planet, the generations line ones that is, along side the Generations legends class figures that are due for release on the same date, in July, thou if I wanted, I could pay more to get the Dinobots from Toys R US, UK site, but I chose not to, I'm also waiting for Argos to have stocks of the leader Grimlock, times I wonder why they do all this promotion in advance and then you got to wait ages just for what you want to appear in stock! grrr  dammit
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue May 27, 2014 1:24 pm

I had a long relaxing 3 day weekend. Now back to reality
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue May 27, 2014 6:30 pm

3 day, bah, I only got one day off which was Sunday and I'm not off again until next week Hopefully Monday because I want to catch a bus into Town and go shopping for my comics and see what else I can find that might be of interest!

Back from work, its kind of, well crazy lately because of a lack of staff, oh, sure this week we have two new people start, one starts tomorrow, but its half term and its one of the busiest times of the year and yet, round about mid-afternoon, three members of staff, girls, all go home and that eats into the time I have to refill my shelves on the shopfloor as I'm regularly being called to the fucking tills to help clear the shoppers and be you know it, sometimes, in a blink of an eye, 15 min gone by, 15 min that could be better spent! Of course another problem at work that's been arising for the last two weeks odd, is that we're been getting stuff we can't put out yet and that's starting to take up valuable space in the Warehouse!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed May 28, 2014 12:00 am

Well, speaking of work......

I start working for the USPS next week. Yes, I will BE that evil muthafuckaaa out delivering your packages.... Gotta sharpen up my soccer, footwork skills.  Random Thought Of The Moment - Page 21 255539
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed May 28, 2014 1:45 am

good luck on the new job. i'll let you know when i got a package going through your jurisdiction
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next