Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thought Of The Moment

+7
Dai Atlas
Ramjet
Rumble
Ravage
Detective Barricade
Dark Saviour
Galvatron
11 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Random Thought Of The Moment - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thought Of The Moment

Post by Galvatron Thu May 01, 2014 12:17 am

i'm waiting for the KFC version of Overkill and Slugfest to be released. They keep getting held back.
I'm also tempted on that KFC Badbat (Ratbat). But I would be more happy with the MP Ratbat. But he's running up on ebay for $80. I just can't spend that much on a tiny cassette.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu May 01, 2014 12:36 am

I like Hasbro's data disk Ratbat, but I'm not a fan of their Laserbeak, however, I really want Blaster's other minions, Eject and Rewind to get new figures, I'm not forking out for the Fanclub figure, that's silly money and reflects Hasbro's greed (my view), I'm not worried about the other cassette bots, they gotten figures that been fairly descent in resent years, like Frenzy & Rumble gaining tank alt modes, Ravage came with Hound and he also had a deluxe figure in ROTF, Laserbeak, aside the data disk, I like the reissue of his G1 toy that came back when the classics line was about and that's my definitive G1 Laserbeak but the resent Generations toy that's a repaint of a movie figure, serves as a great pre-earth Laserbeak, hell, it looks a lot like Laserbeak did back in G1 ep 1, when spying on the Autobots!

Anyway, for me at least, another month is over, is it me, or is 2014 going kind of quickly?
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu May 01, 2014 12:56 am

it is going faster than a rabbit on crack cocaine.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu May 01, 2014 11:57 am

Galvatron wrote:it is going faster than a rabbit on crack cocaine.

Predators beware of high speed rabbit, if in path, you'll ended up with Rabbit tracks across your body! hehehe

Another day and more stuff to go out in work, times, I wonder why I bother working six days a week, half the time, is wasted on the tills instead of filling up the shelves, as well as tiding up the shop floor, which takes a good chunk of time that could be better spent! dunno
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Thu May 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Got a few things on the way. Two official figures that have some history together...ish, and something labeled FX-3. I'll have to Brainstorm on that one. hehehe
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu May 01, 2014 9:35 pm

I just got to wait for Not Steeljaw to arrive, that's all that I'm expecting currently, thou I got some of the next wave of Deluxe figures on pre-order but the other day, I had an e-mail from Forbidden Planet saying that they been delayed until July, curse you Hasbro, I care not for the deluxes that meant to be out from BH now, because their trash, simplified, yes, worth getting, no, I seriously doubt kids be interested in those compared to a standard figure, say a marvel comics one or Star Wars, Hasbro forgot one important thing, when they upscaled those Legends figures, articulation!

Anyway, just been watching the latest ep of Arrow and it was a good ep, with a twist that I didn't see coming, so far, I've been rather impressed by Arrow, sure it might take a lot from Batman, but the story is gripping with twists and turns that make it worth watching, I say, its done better than Agents of Shield, in my honest opinion, I think DC should focus more on the TV market than movies, because they seem to be rushing to try and catch up with Marvel, since Marvel gotten quite a few films under its belt including the mega hit, Avengers, so far DC only had Nolan's batman saga, Man of Steel and the flop of a film, Green Lantern, so what does that say about DC's movies?
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Thu May 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Detective Barricade wrote:Got a few things on the way. Two official figures that have some history together...ish, and something labeled FX-3. I'll have to Brainstorm on that one. hehehe
I've been tempted to go after some 3rd party headmasters, myself. Just don't know whether I should go with Toyworld or FansProject? I like to get some uniformity within a line like that.... but it seems like FansProject might be a little too ambitious with everything on the plate to stay focused on completing them?
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu May 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Watch the reviews Six and let those help you to make up your mind, I'm not investing in third party HMs at the mo because, well despite having watched Headmasters, as a series, I don't recall much about the characters aside from the fact they can swap bodies in battle, thou that never happened with Fortress as far as I recall! At the mo, there isn't much on the third party scene that interests me, waiting for more FOC Dinobots to be made, thou I'll get the AOE Dinobots, their more likely to end up as my Knights of Cybertron! Anyway, its Hasbro that can't stay focused on anything of late, I believe they promised us Dinobots inspired from FOC game, all we got was Grimlock and a couple of other characters, thou I'm kind of surprised that they didn't produce a Megatron to go along side OP!

Anyway, I'm back taking snaps for photo comics, well a little, taken a couple involving Drift, Rhinox and Omega Supreme, exactly what happening, in it, I'm not saying because its apart of the story I got in mind, thou I might aim for my comic series to reach at least 30 chapters thou I suspect I can go beyond that, as Dark days is my longest running series as one story, thou what I done previously, for the most part, was connected to the same time line, thou that just slowed down and ground to a halt, until I hit upon this Dark Days idea and I had no clue it would reach as far as it has!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Fri May 02, 2014 1:45 am

Sixshot wrote:I've been tempted to go after some 3rd party headmasters, myself. Just don't know whether I should go with Toyworld or FansProject? I like to get some uniformity within a line like that.... but it seems like FansProject might be a little too ambitious with everything on the plate to stay focused on completing them?
I'm going FP for this. It also helps that I'm not interested in completing the lineup, just the ones I think look cool. Mostly because CODE isn't that interesting.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Fri May 02, 2014 1:54 am

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:Watch the reviews Six and let those help you to make up your mind... *snip*

Detective Barricade wrote:I'm going FP for this. It also helps that I'm not interested in completing the lineup, just the ones I think look cool. Mostly because CODE isn't that interesting.

So far the only one I've purchased was made by neither, Perfect Effect Warden (who I love!). And I agree on Code, who goes for a fortune now and isn't that appealing. I really like the Decepticon HM's, so I might just try and go after a few of those. Weirdwolf, Mindwipe, Skullcruncher, Apeface and Snapdragon would be nice to own 3rd party versions of eventually.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri May 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Well another day done and dusted at work! Right now, on the TF scene, I'm thinking about getting Generations Whirl and the Generations Legends class figures, of course, I plan to get a hold of the Dinobots from the movie line, which at the mo, is the only thing that got my interest from it, everything else, is, well dull and uninspired, including Galvatron (no offence Galvy)!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri May 02, 2014 11:58 pm

that movie version "galvatron" is NOT Galvatron in my book.

Unless they make him turn out to be a total bad ass Mofo!
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat May 03, 2014 12:51 am

Knowing Bay, he likely to die some stupid way, of course, then, most likely, come TF5, Galvatron or Megatron returns from the dead to cause more trouble for the Autobots, the thing that really missing from these movies, is a descent base for the Autobots, sure, hiding in Warehouses or Aircraft hangers is ok, but, really, they need a proper ship, to serve as a base of operations, hell, I wouldn't mind, them taking the story off world and out of our solar system and back to Cybertron, give those bozos at ILM, something truly challenging, a completely realistic, giant metal world, on the ground, even if the world has been wreaked by war!

Speaking of Galvatron, in a comic I'll be producing soon, he gets an appearance, I'm also thinking up a bit of a back story, unrelated to Megatron, so that the TFU figure gets a bit of screen time, but it will NOT have any of this Dead Universe rubbish involved because, it makes very little scene and distract from the plot that's evolving! Already taken some shots for that one, but there is other bits I need to do, before that, because I got a bit of a story arc involving Rhinox, going at the mo, speaking of Rhinox, I'm not the biggest fan of the Generations toy, mainly his lower legs, Hasbro made a critical error, they gave him pins, not ball joints or Ratchet Joints, pins, GAH, it makes him rather unstable for standing, and I just realised all of his joints aside from his head, is pins  wtf  were they thinking?
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Tue May 06, 2014 4:37 pm

All winter work is now done, let the summer work begin .............
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue May 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Had a crap day at work, first off, I was called in early for the delivery but it never came and there wasn't a lot I could put out onto my shelves due to a lack of stock, so that was six hours, mostly wasted, spent some of that time on the tills or sweeping the Warehouse, so effectively, it was a dull day!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Wed May 07, 2014 12:27 am

Sixshot wrote:So far the only one I've purchased was made by neither, Perfect Effect Warden (who I love!). And I agree on Code, who goes for a fortune now and isn't that appealing. I really like the Decepticon HM's, so I might just try and go after a few of those. Weirdwolf, Mindwipe, Skullcruncher, Apeface and Snapdragon would be nice to own 3rd party versions of eventually.
I would have bought Quadruple U (Weirdwolf), but the site I was buying from was sold out at the time. Looking into Smartrobin's instructions though, Mindwipe is going to be another one straight out of the ballpark. Of course Waspinator and Armada Starscream aren't unwelcome as I was wanting them, too.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed May 07, 2014 12:53 am

Seen a couple renders for Mindwipe ages ago, and I agree he does look like he's going to be pretty awesome!

On another, totally random note...this photo reminds me of some of the women I've trained to become meter readers. Lmfao! That's usually the famous last words they ask right before going into the customers back yard to read the meter too.
 hehehe 
Random Thought Of The Moment - Page 20 10268619_10152091626368862_8190981920276973651_n
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed May 07, 2014 1:24 am

Nice Six! I'm heading for the sack in a few, hopefully today will be a better day at work than yesterday was, talk about wasted time, space, well, time at least!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed May 07, 2014 1:35 pm

i have been playing too much GTA 5. This game never gets old
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed May 07, 2014 6:42 pm

I'm being engrossed in Civ 5, my current game, I'm playing as George Washington and I'm working on conquering the world though military might, using bombers to break the enemy cities before sending in a ground unit to take the city, once the defences are smashed, then the process begins again as I try to take another city followed by another until the leader gives a proposed peace treaty that I can or cannot agree to, the best ones, are where they surrender cities increasing one's empire!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu May 08, 2014 1:08 am

:bnb: 

Simply rock on my friends!
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu May 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Two important things happen upon this day, for me:
1. My dad was born 65 years ago
2. TF was born, thou I would discover it sometime later!

MMMMMMMMMM, a sudden thought, a TF that transforms into a boomerang, for a many happy returns! hehehe
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Fri May 09, 2014 12:36 am

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:Two important things happen upon this day, for me:
1. My dad was born 65 years ago
2. TF was born, thou I would discover it sometime later!

MMMMMMMMMM, a sudden thought, a TF that transforms into a boomerang, for a many happy returns! hehehe

Wow! Today's my moms birthday as well!  cheers
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri May 09, 2014 12:41 am

Happy birthday to both mentioned parents.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri May 09, 2014 11:55 am

For some reason, a song Galvy posted over in the song of the day thread, back at Christmas time, is, on my mind a little, its the one with the Hippo in it!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next