Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thought Of The Moment

+7
Dai Atlas
Ramjet
Rumble
Ravage
Detective Barricade
Dark Saviour
Galvatron
11 posters

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Random Thought Of The Moment - Page 27 Empty Re: Random Thought Of The Moment

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:23 pm

I ordered Takara's version a few days ago of Starscream! A couple of figures, that been on pre-order with Forbidden Planet, I'm giving up hope that they'll get sent out as the site lists them out of stock, despite being pre-ordered ages ago, mainly Tankor and Rattrap, as well as Legends Comso, it just seems like their not going to get any more stock any time soon with those, so I'll have a look around on Ebay and see if I can find a reasonable deal! These Generations legends class figures, I've been rather impressed with them, sure their small but, their kibble free really and rather neat and tidy robot modes, I think my fav has to be Megatron, thou, I got the Takara version which does him out in G1 colours, of course, his tank mode can hold up to four of the weapons bots, one which he comes with, goes on the front, then two in his hands and the final one, on top of the tank!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:22 am

Who's Comso? Is he a cousin of Cosmos?
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:41 am

sorry I've been not as posting as much lately. I had a lot of RL stuff going on as well as other projects.
But in the meantime, I did manage to get me a MP Wheeljack.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Detective Barricade wrote:Who's Comso? Is he a cousin of Cosmos?

Twice removed, I think! hehehe

Looking on Forbidden Planet's website, their now listing Tankor & Ratrap for end of this month, while Arcee has been put back to January, Windblade, currently has no date, thou I suspect that will change in the next few days, its just a pain in the butt to get a hold of the Generations figures at descent prices these days, I do think, Hasbro wasted their time on creating the simplistic figures with all these gimmicks added in, of course, AOE toys, clearly threw the main generations line into total confusion, so, I think whoever in charge of distribution has caught the stupidity bug, for messing people around on their dates!

In other thoughts, the word of the day is: Masses!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:03 am

They do this nearly every year with the movie lines, releasing a more simplistic line for the younger audience. Because hey, it's for kids! ...even though kids are better off not watching a Bay movie. There's so many Generations Deluxe figures I want it's not even funny. Arcee, Rattrap, Chromia, Windblade, Tankor, I never did see Skids, quite possibly Nautica if they make a figure of her...

...Hi, my name is Detective Barricade... and I have a problem... hehehe
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Some of the current stuff, what I seen, looks terrible, even for kids, maybe I'll see if I can get my niece trying to transform one of my more simple figures when I next see her, she taken a bit of a curiosity in them, a while ago, when I moved my Hot Rod figure with FP armour on and holding one of the Dr Wu swords, she said he is the king, because he has that sword and the blue jewel in it, I kind of thought, she's party right, mind you, she knows nothing of TF lore or history, not even good or bad guys among the figures by my PC! Of course, My nephew has a slight interest as well but he still to young for transforming them, he still got to work on his speech (almost 2 now, so work in process)!

Random thought: YAWN!!!!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:45 am

Reviewing process is underway. Taking crazy ass pics complete... almost.

Now maybe Feral Rex won't gut me and force-feed me my own liver. Probably not, since I fucking broke one of Bovis' blades trying to get it in his hand... :facepalm: It's just the handle piece, so I can probably glue it back together and learn the lesson of not trying to shove the blasted things into his hands the wrong way.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:58 pm

I got Takara's Generations Armada Starscream in the mail today, nice looking figure and I can see how they improved upon the ordinal design of the Armada Starscream figure, also had a book arrive, Blood of Olympus which is the final book in the heroes of Olympus series and so far, its an enjoyable read and this is what started the series in the end of the main Percy Jackson series:

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to Doors of Death.
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:35 am

Of all the great customs out there. All the 3d printers.. All the 3rd party.. All the custom molding..... Why has nobody created additional tracks for g1 omega supreme. I think it would b great to add tracks and have him protect more territory.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:21 pm

More tracks, equals more weight for robot mode to handle!

Watching a anime called Magi, set in another world but loosely based upon one of the Arabian Nights tales, so no giant robots or anything but it does feature what you might call Genies who bestow power to those who clear what called dungeons, which are labyrinth death traps, those who clear a dungeon the power but only a Magi can manifest their true forms! One of the series main themes has revolved around Slavery, one of the main cast, she's a former slave, whose owner, died within a dungeon and the one who technically owns her afterwards, is paid off, thus she's freed along with all of the slaves in the town! Anyway, anyone who clears a dungeon is also what's known as a king candidate, thus could inspire to be king or queen, thou the series using the term, king! One of the two lead male characters, he is kind of conflicted, thou born to a former maid, his father was a king, but because of things that happened, he ran away, leaving one of his two brothers in charge of that kingdom and he drove the kingdom into harsh times and about to sign a deal where he marries a princess from an empire and put into law, slavery! The other lead male, is seemingly a boy named Aladdin (sound familiar Disney fans?) he is the good Magi and on a journey of self discovery, in some ways, his turban is like the famous magic carpet that flies but its really not very big or at least how it seems, yet he has one of the many Genies who seems to live inside of his flute and that creature seems to act more as a body guard at times, yet it can be responsible for a few funny moments in the series where his hands suddenly appear and their Huge! I'm currently at ep 14, just finished and quite enjoying the show, its different yet thoroughly enjoyable once you get past the first arc of the series which is only about 3 eps long, as it goes into themes of conquest and slavery as well as duty on top of the classic friendship theme! One thing, don't mess with the red heads, their liable to leave you with broken bones if not careful, their that strong from a single punch! hehehe
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:49 pm

the tracks don't have to combine with OS. It would just be something extra for him to roll around on.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:44 am

yeah well, they'll be useless when he in robot mode, granted if a con was on the tracks when he back to base mode, they might end up a bit flat if the tank is on the move! hehehe

Finished a major arc in the anime Magi, about to start the next arc of the series to see what the real villains are up to, at least I hope, but what I can see, all they want to do is unite the world in darkness, suffering and chaos! :pop:
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:37 am

New review will be up tomorrow. And if no one is around to read it, so help me... hehehe
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:12 am

I'll be sure to read it. Your reviews are very informative and usually convince me to buy.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Finished watching Magi anime, hope they'll do a third season at some point (its another manga adaptation), because there is still unresolved plot threads but the second season is primarily one long arc focusing upon a academy for Magicians and uncovering its dark side and the secrets within the capital city of the nation that it rules over!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:13 am

Well the new review is up. Leo Dux. Read it and comment, because you know you want to, people. hehehe
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Next upon my agenda of the evening is to see if subbed then watch the following anime:
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (not movie, TV series)
Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo (translation: Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons)
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:25 am

A new review is up. It calls to you all... go to it! And leave a comment please. nana hehehe
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Completed Lego Star Wars 3: Clone Wars, last night, all 100%, that's every level, in story and Freeplay mode, every ground assault mission for Republic and Separatists, all of the Space missions, all bounty hunter missions, the space missions and unlocked all of the characters, vehicles and space ships but it was enjoyable to play!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:20 am

New review up. Tigris, the Rampage analogue. Should check it out.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:50 am

Detective Barricade wrote:New review up. Tigris, the Rampage analogue. Should check it out.

Just did and found myself coming up with a caption for one of your shots!

For this week, I'm not working because I've taken it off: Day one, attempt to manage a 5 & a 2 year old kids, one of whom is on Half Term leave from school, double trouble much of the time when their together, alone their fine!

Day two: Manage one kid, the 5 year old
Day three - seven, nothing planned as yet beside a brief pop into work on day 7 or 6 to find out my working times!

In other thoughts, tomorrow/later, on Sky One the Flash starts, that should be interesting to watch seeing that its from the people who created Arrow and the two tie into one another a bit, of course, I would say Arrow is superior to DC's other comic book inspired TV series, Gotham, thou that's not to bad so far, a stronger start than Agent's of Shield had for its first season, and season 2 first ep!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:02 pm

I can't really understand a super hero show without a super hero.

At any rate, should I review the remaining Age of Extinction Dinobots first, or should I do something from Generations first?
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:49 am

The Flash from just judging by the first ep, will be a super hero show and Drama rolled into one, while Arrow is about the Drama, as well as action, its what a lot of descent shows are about these days, the Drama and the conflicts of the various charaters and their relationships, where's Hollywood movies have steady gone downhill in terms of story telling which brings about these so called "Popcorn" flicks or better, switch off your brain for mindless action sequences!

Anyway, saw ep2 of season 2 of Agent's of Shield and I'm still rather bamboozled by some of the cast they bought in, its kind of, hello, here I am, deal with it and not give me any real back story and the sudden absence of one of two main science tech people from the first season beside from her being in the other one's mind, isn't making a great deal of sense to me, I think there is a whole ep they forgot to make unless I missed something at the end of season 1! (scratches head)

Something I heard about, one person, they been doing tricks on Trick or Treaters, by throwing a bucket of water out the window at them, their neighbour was hearing a lot of screams, so he looked out and found out about this, thus it ended up on social media, I heard about it from my parents, any think that's a little overboard?
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:04 am

Screw it, I'll do one of the Dinobots.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Detective Barricade wrote:Screw it, I'll do one of the Dinobots.

Dinobots rulz!!!! hehehe

I got a busy week ahead of me in work, with a lot to do and attempt to clear after I took a week off to do whatever I want which wasn't a great deal but I did get to go to a museum and see a bunch of old fighter planes, I was a little taken back by the scale of these things, of course, I did take some pictures thou I haven't done anything with them, yet!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next