Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review of Transformers 4 Movie (No Spoilers!)

4 posters

Go down

Review of Transformers 4 Movie (No Spoilers!) Empty Review of Transformers 4 Movie (No Spoilers!)

Post by Marlboor WJ Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:11 am

Just saw Transformers 4 movie today. It was a great way to celebrate my 51st birthday today! 

Now for the review:

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this movie to both non-transformers fans and hardcore fans!  In my opinion this movie is the best of all the previous ones.  Lockdown is a great character in this movie as a bounty hunter. Optimus Prime is awesome as always. He is a more angry Prime, but rightly so, you will see why when you watch it. I really liked Hound, and John Goodman did a great job voicing him.  Drift was a surprising good character. Some critics said they did not like his face, I thought it worked well.  The Dinobots worked out great in the movie.  How Prime got Grimlock to be submissive similar to a G1 transformers episode. Thought that was a great homage touch.  The other Dinobots just stood around to see who would dominate. 

The CGI in this entire movie is awesome! The human-created Transformers, the way they transform is really cool! Loved Megatron/Galvatron truck mode is great! I got the Galvatron figure today for my collection.  As for the human characters: Loved Mark Walberg! Thought he is much better than Shio LaBeouf, in my opinion.  Daughter was not only a MAJOR BABE, but a decent actress.  The humor in this movie was much better than in previous movies.  The human villians: Kelsey Grammer, Stanley Tucci and Titus Welliver were all good too. Overall, you will like the action scenes in this movie. Bay slowed down some of the fighting scenes between the transformers where your eyeballs can keep up and not explode like in the other movies.

I give this movie 5 out of 5 stars!  Plan to see it a couple of more times. Sure I will see things I did not see the first time.
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Review of Transformers 4 Movie (No Spoilers!) Empty Re: Review of Transformers 4 Movie (No Spoilers!)

Post by Galvatron Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:45 pm

Marlboor WJ wrote:Bay slowed down some of the fighting scenes between the transformers where your eyeballs can keep up and not explode like in the other movies.

so i'm not the only one that had that issue
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Review of Transformers 4 Movie (No Spoilers!) Empty Re: Review of Transformers 4 Movie (No Spoilers!)

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:40 am

I'm not sure if I'll get around to seeing this in cinemas, with DOTM it was on DVD when I finally saw it, in that film, there was a good chunk of the first half an hour that should of been dropped to the cutting room floor! Anyway, thou I not seen the film yet, every time I see Drift (film or toy), I hate the look, its, well silly, much like Skids & Mudflap's heads were if not worse!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlboor WJ Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:03 am

He really does look pretty good on film.  I do agree the toy looks pretty lame. My only two real problems with the film was:

1) the Dinobots did not get enough airtime and they did not talk.

2) Galvatron did not fight Prime enough.
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:31 am

Just went and watched this tonight. I was pleasantly surprised.  cheers  I'm one of the worlds biggest M. Bay critics, but I have to say I really enjoyed this movie.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:41 am

Marlboor WJ wrote:1) the Dinobots did not get enough airtime and they did not talk.

wtf  How dare they, that means their likely to end up on the same road as BB, they should of just make Drift a mute and give the Dinobots their voices that they deserve, thou I hope none were killed off in the film!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down