Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron

4 posters

Go down

Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron Empty Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron

Post by Detective Barricade Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Collection.org has gotten a hold of prototype pics for Beast Hunters Megatron. It's a retool of the original Prime Voyager Megatron figure with fishy/aquatic armor. Check the link, or view the mirrored images below.

Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron 1365437298_Transforners-beast-hunters-megatron-prototype-front

Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron 1365437299_Transforners-beast-hunters-megatron-prototype

So now you too can have a Megatron that gutted a Seacon (or two) to wear as armor and his cannon!

...Seriously, I'm skipping this.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron Empty Re: Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:12 pm

I'm giving this a pass as well, honestly, Hasbro, why waste time on something that is unlikely to turn up in the show, just give us the god dam, Dinobots as deluxes and voyagers already!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron Empty Re: Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron

Post by Galvatron Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 pm

that's a lot of green
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Galvatron wrote:that's a lot of green

Its only a prototype image, I'm sure the final product will have other colours, not that I'll bother with this Megatron, he got nothing really going to say get him, the weapon looks way to big and to far out to be an effective Fusion cannon!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:28 pm

I thought they couldn't get any worse than DOTM Megatron. Looks like I was wrong.... Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron 42017
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Sixshot wrote:I thought they couldn't get any worse than DOTM Megatron. Looks like I was wrong.... Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron 42017

At least its not a leader class, but then again, they already wasted a chance to do a large Megatron toy on the one character no body wants as a large figure, AKA the bug, who inverted his paint scheme for season 3
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Time for a minor update, we have been looking at Sharkicon Megatron, a preorder listing thing has appeared, more info here:

http://tformers.com/transformers-voyager-sharkticon-megatron-revealed-in/19833/news.html
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:05 am

We have a thumb nail picture of the toy coloured:

Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron Beast-Hunters-Sharkticon-Megatron_1365810224

Still passing on this, I hope Megatron doesn't adopt this in the show, he looks fine as he is!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 am

I don't see that selling very well. Makes me wonder why, after the success of the TF: Prime toyline, the executives at Hasbro went in the Beast Hunters direction? Not much from that line is inspiring to me....but I guess there are those out there that absolutely love it.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:56 am

that's a lot of green
Galvatron
Galvatron

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 am

Sixshot wrote:I don't see that selling very well. Makes me wonder why, after the success of the TF: Prime toyline, the executives at Hasbro went in the Beast Hunters direction? Not much from that line is inspiring to me....but I guess there are those out there that absolutely love it.

To try and make money, there are fans of beast figures, yet so far, Hasbro have most wasted money and time on the retools of older figures from the line and yet this is the best chance they had to produce a descent set of Dinobot figures yet, all we're getting are useless retools or Predacon figures to the cons side of things!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Kapow! Toys has shared a clearer image of the official pics of Beast Hunters Megatron. Mirrored image below.

Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron 1367043331_389097_578331332187067_248256391_n

It's more successful in the beast out look than before and compared to Soundwave, at least... And now his jet mode wants to eat you! Prototype pics of Beast Hunters Megatron 42017
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:28 pm

yuck, I'll pass, besides, a few days ago, I bought me another TFP Megatron because of the third party arm that I spotted coming soon with the Dark Star Saber sword!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down