Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takara announces Masterpiece Fans Choice Poll

5 posters

Go down

Takara announces Masterpiece Fans Choice Poll Empty Takara announces Masterpiece Fans Choice Poll

Post by Detective Barricade Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:31 am

TakaraTomy has announced the Masterpiece Fans Choice for the 30th anniversary. The poll consists of the following:

God Ginrai
Fortress Maximus
Star Saber
Dai Atlas
Optimus Primal
Lio Convoy
Big Convoy
RiD Optimus
Armada Optimus
Energon Optimus
Galaxy Convoy

Link

Takara announces Masterpiece Fans Choice Poll 1371265812_781418324
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Takara announces Masterpiece Fans Choice Poll Empty Re: Takara announces Masterpiece Fans Choice Poll

Post by Galvatron Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:07 am

a masterpiece FM would be wicked bad ass
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Takara announces Masterpiece Fans Choice Poll Empty Re: Takara announces Masterpiece Fans Choice Poll

Post by Sixshot Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:12 pm

.....and if done correctly, in scale, it would be unaffordable. The G1 reissue goes for $350. And if they make him too small, and affordable, a nerd rage riot would ensue. I voted for Star Saber. Hopefully, some sort of licensing agreement can be reached with Bandai/Macross and we get a MP Jetfire out of a possible remold.....hoping anyways.

"IF" they ever made a MP Jetfire, I'd have to buy that. Would be my first ever MP purchase, too. But they'd have my money, no doubt about it.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:23 pm

COME TO THE MP SIDE SIXSHOT, COME WHERE ALL US MP BELL ENDS DARE GO ...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH etc
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Sixshot wrote:.....and if done correctly, in scale, it would be unaffordable. The G1 reissue goes for $350. And if they make him too small, and affordable, a nerd rage riot would ensue. I voted for Star Saber. Hopefully, some sort of licensing agreement can be reached with Bandai/Macross and we get a MP Jetfire out of a possible remold.....hoping anyways. "IF" they ever made a MP Jetfire, I'd have to buy that. Would be my first ever MP purchase, too. But they'd have my money, no doubt about it.

Skyfire's vehicle mode is considerably different than the Macross Valkyrie...isn't it?
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Star Saber should get an MP toy, he is worthy and I would get him, especially if he got all of the forms he had in the show! The last four on that list, aren't worth doing as MP toys and if they did them, their most likely to be shiny repaints of the ordinal toys! I'll admit that Armada Optimus could use some work, mainly on the trailer because super mode, is brick mode, much like Power Master Optimus was back in the day! Fortress, I seriously doubt they'll do an MP toy of him unless they got for an extensive retool much like Generations Springer has to become Sandstorm, retool of Generations Metroplex that is! I execpt in the end they'll release the last four on the list under the MP bander to make money without doing anything new to the ordinal moulds and while their coming out, they'll work on the real winner/winners of this!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:44 am

There's nothing saying that they'd keep it in scale with the current Masterpiece scale. Armada and Energon Optimus need a TON of work. But I don't really give a hoot about the whole thing. IF I like what I see and think I can afford it, I'll bite.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down