Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord)

3 posters

Go down

Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord) Empty Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord)

Post by Detective Barricade Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:44 pm

One of Mastermind Creations' designers recently updated their facebook page with an interesting little piece of concept art. So far it's been labelled Carnifex...and that's all we know about it.

Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord) 27393549d1380356937-carnifex-overlord-mega-thread-1233089_383776125084187_156511345_o

Oh yeah, and it appears to be based on everyone's favorite psychopathic Phase Sixer. Link
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord) Empty Re: Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord)

Post by Sixshot Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:17 pm

I've already mentally committed myself to this. Even though BTS' version is much more along in terms of production, I think they've scaled it out of being in proportion to anything in my collection. If it were to hold G.I. Joe figures (like in the Night Raven shuttle) that would be a plus. The only thing that has me worried concerning MMC, is the time table. It took them FOREVER to get my Hexatron out. And yes, I'm impatient. But I think this one, I'll have to wait on, personally. Just hope they include all aspects of what makes Overlord, Overlord. Base mode, tank mode, shuttle mode and 2 powermaster parters. <----- they do all that? I'm in!
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord) Empty Re: Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord)

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:51 pm

I'm on the bench with this, if they are attempting to do everything Six desires plus modern style joints its a tall order!hmmm
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:07 am

Sixshot wrote:I've already mentally committed myself to this. Even though BTS' version is much more along in terms of production, I think they've scaled it out of being in proportion to anything in my collection. If it were to hold G.I. Joe figures (like in the Night Raven shuttle) that would be a plus. The only thing that has me worried concerning MMC, is the time table. It took them FOREVER to get my Hexatron out. And yes, I'm impatient. But I think this one, I'll have to wait on, personally. Just hope they include all aspects of what makes Overlord, Overlord. Base mode, tank mode, shuttle mode and 2 powermaster parters. <----- they do all that? I'm in!
Well I wouldn't expect to see this next year. Personally I can do without the base mode so long as this thing can do the separate jet and tank part, as this seems like it may be based on IDW Overlord.

That said, if they can work it in all the better.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Detective Barricade wrote:
Sixshot wrote:I've already mentally committed myself to this. Even though BTS' version is much more along in terms of production, I think they've scaled it out of being in proportion to anything in my collection. If it were to hold G.I. Joe figures (like in the Night Raven shuttle) that would be a plus. The only thing that has me worried concerning MMC, is the time table. It took them FOREVER to get my Hexatron out. And yes, I'm impatient. But I think this one, I'll have to wait on, personally. Just hope they include all aspects of what makes Overlord, Overlord. Base mode, tank mode, shuttle mode and 2 powermaster parters. <----- they do all that? I'm in!
Well I wouldn't expect to see this next year. Personally I can do without the base mode so long as this thing can do the separate jet and tank part, as this seems like it may be based on IDW Overlord.

That said, if they can work it in all the better.
Yeah, I think we're looking at 1st quarter 2015 at the earliest. Honestly, I'd be keeping it in robot mode 99% of the time anyway, they just need to nail the IDW face sculpt and I'm sold. Big pouty lips and all.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down