Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron Empty MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron

Post by Sixshot Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:51 pm

MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron MastermindCreationsTerminusHexatronNowupforpreorder-ShippinginApril__scaled_800_zpseaadab25

This awesome specimen just went up for pre-order yesterday! MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449 MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449 MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449 Stands in at 9.5" tall (not counting the wings) and set for a mid-late April 2013 release date. You can be "all in" on this masterpiece by Mastermind Creations for only $135. Several sites have him up for pre-order now with Captured Prey (highly recommended) being the cheapest. Robot Kingdom should be carrying this as well (and might end up being the cheapest) will update this thread when they update their site with the listing.

Captured Prey
TfSource
BBTS

Last edited by Sixshot on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron Empty Re: MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron

Post by Galvatron Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:53 pm

thats definatly the best looking Sixshot I've ever seen
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron Empty Re: MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron

Post by Sixshot Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 am

I went ahead and put this on pre-order at BBTS. MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449 MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449 There's no way I'm missing out on this! So I went ahead and reserved one MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539Plus if Robot Kingdom ends up not this item then I'll have to get it stateside anyways.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Galvatron wrote:thats definatly the best looking Sixshot I've ever seen

Well that's not hard all things considered, the only modern Sixshot hasn't lived up to the name of Sixshot because it was just a repaint of Energon Shockwave!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 pm

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:
Galvatron wrote:thats definatly the best looking Sixshot I've ever seen

Well that's not hard all things considered, the only modern Sixshot hasn't lived up to the name of Sixshot because it was just a repaint of Energon Shockwave!

Sixshot's not Sixshot unless he has all 6 modes! MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539 MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539 MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539 MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539 MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539 MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539 This will be my first 3rd party purchase from Seasons 3 or 4. MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 39450 Not a fan of post-movie characters and it took me climbing a mental hurdle before I would even buy their G1 toys. Sixshot's exempt though. MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 42017 Just because I can't wait to transform this awesome engineering of plastic crack! MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449 Much like Trypticon or Scorponok would be if a 3rd party company ever tackled them. (whispers to Planet X)
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 am

Honestly, in some ways, I'm a little worried for Hasbro and Takara because they haven't done much large scale TFs outside of MPs or large Optimus prime figures and the third party companies are becoming to many to count with some daring to recreate characters one would think their look being TM! I'm not exactly keen on some third party items, personally, I prefer to go the route of addons to existing figures which do small improvements, mainly because they are cheaper than the third party figures, but that's just me! :rant:
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 am

The reason for that is, large scale transformers (ala: base-formers) wouldn't survive the drop test. More than likely, the reason why Unicron was an Amazon (internet) exclusive this last time around. 3rd party companies don't have those restrictions. We get all the sharp edges and realistic gun modes we want. MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539If you're not sure about an unknown 3rd party company (maybe it's their 1st release?) then wait until the toy comes out and watch some reviews on it before making your mind up. Most 3rd party transformers supporters/fans already know which companies are reliable enough to put money upfront on as soon as pre-orders go up: FansProject, iGear and TFC Toys comes to mind.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 am

I'm still not really bothering with third party figures! As for the drop test, Unicron would survive it because otherwise he would of never made the armada line in the first place! The sort of big figures I was thinking of, are combiners, I mean beyond just Optimus combining with someone else to give him a flight mode! The most resent dip into combiners, with Bruticus, is good aside the fact Onslaught should be a voyager instead of a deluxe, I want to see more combiners out of them and some triple changers! The reason I not gone for the third party devastators is the cost of each figure! At the mo, I'm mainly sticking to just upgrades, some of the best I gotten so far, are the simplest, from Dr Wu, like the face replacement for TFP Wheeljack or their Drift swords, even the blades for FE Op are nice!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:38 am

A little off-topic but speaking of upgrade sets....the only one I'm really desperate to get are the Classics Bumblebee and Cliffjumper kit. New head sculpts, bumpers, spoilers AND guns! MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539 MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449 Plus the fact they're just repaints of each other kind of irks me a bit every time I look at my Classics collection. MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 91350288

Chimungmung.com is the only site I know of that still has them in stock, too: http://chimungmung.com/product_info.php?products_id=864&osCsid=5f13787f14c4214a0d22209008a34540
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:03 am

With the release date right around the corner, I thought I'd update this thread with some eye candy (great pictures when you enlarge them) for all those interesting in getting this guy! MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449
Enjoy!MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2893009358
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 158
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 235
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 329
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 425
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 512
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 611
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 78
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 86
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 97
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 103
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron Untitled-11
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:04 am

I'll still pass, but it does look nice!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:17 am

There's no way I'm passing on this guy! He IS my namesake after all.
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 42017
But seriously, the amount of detailing, panel lining and ribbed features in robot mode almost makes you overlook the fact he's hiding 5 different alt. modes.
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449....winner! winner! someone buy Sixshot dinner!MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2893009358
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Sixshot wrote:MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449....winner! winner! someone buy Sixshot dinner!MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2893009358

Sixshot can buy Sixshot dinner, after all, he is a ninja and is able to create copies of himself, Six times! hehehe
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:31 am

wolf mode is my least fav. those bulky back legs. just like g1. but everything else is friggin awesome and i would def want one
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:02 am

The "Tron-esque" highlighting/panel lining in robot mode (plus the ribbed features...even on his rifles) sells this for me! He'll most likely be displayed in robot mode in my collection anyways and let's face it....he'd be an ALL STAR in anybodys collection. No matter if you collect MP's, CHUG's, or anything lesser.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:59 am

Sixshot wrote:ribbed features...even on his rifles

MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron Tumblr_m3f34faP5X1qgxfy8o1_500
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:42 am

MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 644418...this pre-order has been PAID for! MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539 Just paid up front with TfSource and cancelled my "placeholder" pre-order with BBTS. Would have went with Captured Prey, as they were $5 cheaper and $2 cheaper on shipping, but unfortunately they're sold out.
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2893009358...all I have to do now is play the waiting game on this Decepticon bad ass! No more worrying about covering the funds as he was the most expensive pre-order I had on the horizon at the moment. Now to take care of those Voyager Triple Changers from Hasbro...
MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:08 am

MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 4081692689 I don't collect TF's much anymore. But that Sixshot is something I might not want to pass on. I would love to see some epic pics when you get it.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:31 am

Galvatron wrote: I would love to see some epic pics when you get it.

Yes sir! I won't be able to resist leaving this one MISB. MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 2387384449 Multi-changers (especially one with 5 alt. modes) tend to break this personal collecting habit of mine. MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 42017
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:36 am

You forget the secret-uber deadly seventh mode! That everyone and their mother knows about.

...A lot of families are gonna die, aren't they? MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 42017
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:44 am

Detective Barricade wrote:You forget the secret-uber deadly seventh mode! That everyone and their mother knows about.

...A lot of families are gonna die, aren't they?

MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 3693021022 ...nobody's supposed to know about that mode yet. MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 255539 And yes, no bot (or con) will be safe once he arrives! MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 940758
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:51 am

Isn't the seventh mode where you go from a six mode to a ten thousand partformer? hehehe
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am

SuperOmegaPrime wrote:Isn't the seventh mode where you go from a six mode to a ten thousand partformer? MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 42017

That's what happens to the other guy. You thought all the king's horses and all the king's men had trouble putting Humpty Dumpty back together again? When Sixshot's done with someone, Humpty Dumpty looks like a child's four piece puzzle by comparison.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 am

Detective Barricade wrote:
SuperOmegaPrime wrote:Isn't the seventh mode where you go from a six mode to a ten thousand partformer? MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 42017

That's what happens to the other guy. You thought all the king's horses and all the king's men had trouble putting Humpty Dumpty back together again? When Sixshot's done with someone, Humpty Dumpty looks like a child's four piece puzzle by comparison.

The legends are true. Not even a "Super" "Omega" ...or a "Prime" would want to cross paths with him. MasterMind Creations: Terminus Hexatron 42017
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:49 am

i haven't bought any TF's in over a year now. But that Sixshot and Encore FM keep calling my name. Now MP Soundwave has also caught my eye. I might be getting back on the plastic crack addiction once more. Who knows, only time will tell.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next