Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Energon Pub

+10
Ramjet
Starscream
Kup
shockwave
Commander Megatron
Cliffjumper
bumblebee
Rumble
Dirge
Galvatron
14 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Energon Pub - Page 6 Empty Re: Energon Pub

Post by Shadow Walker Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 pm

ShadowWalker reentered the Pub to retrieve her credit disk that she had left with the bartender when she was having her drinks and discovered a drunk Galvatron trying to hit on Rosie.
Shadow Walker
Shadow Walker
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:56 am

Galvatron wrote:After drinking a few bottles of Cybertron Whiskey Old #69 100% proof energon... Galvatron stood up and fell back in his chair.
Hey! Check out fembot... walk door.. just now. She's hot!!

You blind Master Galvatron? That's Rosie the maid from the Jetsons!
Energon Pub - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWlOgU3o5T9r-02xyU4qDbDUsQN3dhlr_j23kGOowLtZduq8tGJQ

Sixshot peered over his shoulder with jaded interest noticing Galvatrons embarrassing display of lustful emotion unbefitting of one crowned the leader of the Decepticons. Tempted to just let this circus act play out, Sixshot knew the potential public relations disaster that could unfold if he done so. "I'll probably regret this in the morning."....he thought to himself as he picked up one of his concussion blasters. Charging it up and aiming it at this fembot Rosie, Sixshot simply says...."Bitch. You're membership privileges have just been revoked." ...and with that, a single shot is fired as she explodes into countless pieces.

Sixshot, now standing, turns back around to the bartender and orders another...."I don't need his charity, but fuck it, go ahead charge it to him anyways."....Sixshot receives his drink and walks towards Galvatrons table and has a seat. "Now what did you want, Galvatron?"...Sixshot nods to another patron near the jukebox indicating a change of music is necessary..."If you've come here to discuss business, just keep in mind...I don't mix business with pleasure."
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

http://joevscobrabattle.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Saviour Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Star Saber approached the pub, from the air, made a sharp descent, transforming on the way down. He then landed, in a crouched position, looking around curiously. He then stood, to his full height of 30 feet, and took out his datapad. After opening a Google browser, and logging into Twitter, he made the following entry:

"@Real_StarSaber: Landed @ pub. Gonna unwind. #Autobots4EVA"

Star Saber then put the datapad away and entered the pub. He looked around, nodding at whoever was paying attention, before heading to the bar.

"Jug of your finest please..."

*Leans in to get the bartender's name*

"...Martin. Thank you."

After recieving, and paying for his drink Star Saber took a swig, before sitting on a stool at the bar...
Dark Saviour
Dark Saviour
Fap Master of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Sixshot wrote:"If you've come here to discuss business, just keep in mind...I don't mix business with pleasure."
No toxicated how matter I am. I do not plan *slurrr* talk about my ... ummm plans in front of Autobots..

Just as Galvatron mentioned the word "Autobot", Star Saber walked into the pub....

What I need from you is to *burp* is.. I need a ship. You are a ship. I need a ship. I will pay you shanix for your business in aiding me with a ship.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Walker Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:52 am

Overhearing the drunk Galvatron,Shadow Walker thought up a quick plan. Leanng against the bar sexily she grabbed the Decepticon's attention by speaking loud enough for him to hear, "I know where you can obtain the perfect ship, Mighty Galvatron."
Shadow Walker
Shadow Walker
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:03 am

Galvatron wrote:No toxicated how matter I am. I do not plan *slurrr* talk about my ... ummm plans in front of Autobots..

Just as Galvatron mentioned the word "Autobot", Star Saber walked into the pub....

What I need from you is to *burp* is.. I need a ship. You are a ship. I need a ship. I will pay you shanix for your business in aiding me with a ship.

"I don't own a ship, Galvatron. But I may have means of acquiring one with proper due notice. My star fighter mode is only capable of transporting the bare minimal cargo, certainly no passengers, and it would probably cost you more than you're willing to pay...but I'm always open to offers.".....Sixshot watches with guarded interest as the rogue Autobot makes Galvatron an offer...."But maybe she has what you're looking for?"....Sixshot knocks back the remainder of his drink while noticing another Autobot who'd entered the bar earlier, but then thought nothing of it.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Listening in, primarily due to Galvatron not exactly trying to keep his voice down, Nightscream pondered to herself. Internally, she thought, "If he needs a ship so badly, why can't he get Astrotrain for the job? Isn't that kind of his job?" Her attention soon fell on Shadow Walker, who had returned and seemed to be acting as if she wanted to seduce the much larger Galvatron. Nightscream didn't know what her game was, but it was clearly very dangerous. Even Sparkplug seemed to be taken by surprise with Shadow Walker's apparent desire for attention and offering to tell where a ship may be found, especially considering the likely fate after. So Nightscream decided to quietly question her.

"Uh...how...how much did you have to drink earlier?"

Sparkplug, on the other hand, opted not to speak as of just yet.
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Galvatron lost all attention to Sixshot as he seen Shadow Walker leaning against the bar sexily.

GIGGITY!
I'm going up to the bar to get me another drink.

Galvatron staggers across the bar holding on to tables and whatever else he can hold on to in order to walk vertical.
He sits next to the fembot to aquire about the ship she mentioned.

So, youuuu saaaaaay youuuu got a ship? I been trying to contact Asssstrotain all day and I need a ship. Does your ship also include you as a passenger?
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 am

Galvatron wrote:GIGGITY!
I'm going up to the bar to get me another drink.

Galvatron staggers across the bar holding on to tables and whatever else he can hold on to in order to walk vertical.
He sits next to the fembot to aquire about the ship she mentioned.

Well this should be interesting....Sixshot thought to himself. Discreetly turning off the autotune option for his audio receptors, Sixshot dials them up a notch to try and not miss any of this surely entertaining dialogue that's about to follow. A Junkion trader standing near the jukebox, not far away, puts some kranix into the machine and chooses some upbeat techo music that pierces and distorts Sixshots audio receptors. Grabbing a hypersonic concussion blaster from the floor nearby, Sixshot quickly wheels around in his chair while still keeping both feet propped up on the now vacant table and blasts the poor Junkion twice in the chest. He falls over dead in front of the jukebox...looking at the shocked expressions on the mechs in line behind him, Sixshot just retorts, "Well? What are waiting on? Kick that mismatched lot of recyclables out of the way and put something romantic on!" Shortly afterwards, Luther Vandross was pumping from the loudspeakers playing "Love won't let me wait"....this is more like it, Sixshot thought to himself. A cute fembot waitress comes by the table shortly afterwards flaunting her thin metallic shaven grass skirt. When asked if he'd like another drink..."Sure, sweatheart. Bring me another Thruster Ruster....on the rocks." Sixshot slaps her on her assplate as she walks off, grinning all while doing so.
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Walker Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Smirking, Shadow Walker leaned close to Galvatron, "I'm the pilot of said ship. Perhaps we can take a trip into the cosmos together..." she ran her finger gently over Galvatron's arm flirtingly.
Shadow Walker
Shadow Walker
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed May 01, 2013 2:28 am

Galvatron still a bit dazed from his few drinks of raw energon... He wants to say no to the Autobot. But his optics say yes. A short battle within himself, Galvatron knows he must give an answer....

I *buurrrp* commander of the Decepticons will not fly in an Autobot ship with an Autobot pilot. But I will take your ship along with you as a passenger. Only I get to pilot the ship.

Galvatron scans his optics over every inch of the Autobot, head to toe-plate

I got something else you can pilot. But first I need to see your creation date certificate to make sure you are over 1800 of age. Do you have a HASBRO/TAKARA stamp anywhere?
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Barricade Thu May 02, 2013 3:31 am

Normally, Nightscream would have been fuming over the fact that she had been completely ignored. It was one of the few things she absolutely couldn't stand in the least. But at the moment, she was trying to suppress the urge to hurl at what was going on beside her between Galvatron and Shadow Walker. "Ugh. He could swat her aside like a human would a fly. Surely she sees that?"

Meanwhile, Sparkplug watched the scene unfold wide-eyed before Sixshot's blasters made more noise as the multi-changer unloaded more rounds from them into another unfortunate victim. This, naturally, redirected his attention towards this event. Noting the very large sign near the door, Sparkplug dared to approach the Decepticon to remind him of the rules...whether or not Sixshot actually cared about such things. He kept his tail in full view and in a neutral position, a difficult thing considering.

"Do you mind not unloading your blasters in here? I'm pretty sure the sign on the door says you're not to be doing that."
Detective Barricade
Detective Barricade
Attention Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixshot Fri May 03, 2013 12:00 am

Overhearing Galvatrons conversation. "Who the hell are Hasbro and Takara?" Sixshot thinks aloud to himself. "Galvatron must have aligned forces with an upstart renegade faction." Sixshot thinks to himself as the drinks start inebriating his central processing unit. Standing up, teetering ever so slightly and leaning against the table to catch himself, he gathers up both his concussion blasters and starts stumbling towards the bar. Sixshot doesn't make it far before someone he doesn't recognize intercepts his path....

Detective Barricade wrote:Meanwhile, Sparkplug watched the scene unfold wide-eyed before Sixshot's blasters made more noise as the multi-changer unloaded more rounds from them into another unfortunate victim. This, naturally, redirected his attention towards this event. Noting the very large sign near the door, Sparkplug dared to approach the Decepticon to remind him of the rules...whether or not Sixshot actually cared about such things. He kept his tail in full view and in a neutral position, a difficult thing considering.

"Do you mind not unloading your blasters in here? I'm pretty sure the sign on the door says you're not to be doing that."

Sixshot does his best to maintain his balance and barely does so before this cybernetic mechanoid can finish his verbal rhetoric reminding him of the rules....."Oh. That sign?" Sixshot makes an attempt to look up at it, but stumbles backwards into Galvatron at the bar...."Scrap, it must be unplugged. Didn't notice it until now." Turning around. "Hey Galvatron. Who the hell are Hasbro and Takara?" Looking at Shadow Walker, Sixshot lets the fact she's in a seductive state slip right past him..."And are we flying off this rocketroid anytime soon, or should we just wait around for the authorities to arrive. *burp* I think I just shot somebody."
Sixshot
Sixshot
Pimp Maestro of the Lair
Pimp Maestro of the Lair

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Walker Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:17 am

Giggling at the drunk Galvatron, Shadow produced her creation certificate but no HASBRO stamp.
"My HASBRO stamp is in a place only a certain bot will ever see, Lord Galvatron." she whispered when she got close to his hearing processors.
Shadow Walker
Shadow Walker
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6