Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers Prime

+6
SuperOmegaPrime
Rumble
megamusprime
Galvatron
Thrust
Ramjet
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Transformers Prime - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers Prime

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Skyblade wrote:Did anyone else notice that Cliffjumper died faster then even most of the Transformers in the Transformers Movie?

The show is kinda cool. Is Optimus really dead now???? (Sorry for anyone who hasn't seen the end of Season 2... But it's been out for a couple months now. And it's on YouTube.)

I didn't notice CJ death speed but then again, I barely noted his existence, he was killed off far to quickly in the show as a whole, its any wonder his toys sell!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:15 am

I am not too excited about collecting the beast updates of the Transformers Prime figures. I think they look "clunky"! Yes, I am stuck on he word clunky! I want the voyager class Ultra Magnus. I like him being an addition to he series. One episode had him and Wheeljack kicking butt against Predaking. I also like Prime's armor upgrades and that he can fly! I hate to see the series end after this season. The series cater too much to the whims of the toy manufacturers. I understand future transformers series are abridged continuum.

At first I did not like the looks of Prime without face shield and Megatron's face. They have grown on me. I am so tired of Bumblebee not having a voice. Give him a voice already! And I really love Ratchet, Arcee and Smokescreen.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:55 pm

AlphaTrion878 wrote:I understand future transformers series are abridged continuum.   

That is the current, its a lamo attempt by Hasbro to streamline everything into one timeline but it fails on a epic scale because none of it makes any sense if you try to fit the piece of the puzzle together, honestly, Hasbro should of adandon that idea and keep the current status quo, where's the pre-earth games are a seperate timeline and a loose prequal to G1 not TFP!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Transformers Prime - Page 2 Empty Predaking's Indestructability

Post by Malboor WJ Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Did I miss something? How is Predaking so indestructible?  What is his "hide" made out of?  That was an awesome episode where Megatron was fighting Predaking!  Wonder if his dark energon sword can take him out?
Malboor WJ
Malboor WJ
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperOmegaPrime Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:54 pm

I don't think Predaking is indestructible, just EXTREMELY tough, but it was interesting to see him have a go at Megatron, of course, Megatron is a seasoned fighter, where's Predaking is a rookie of a fighter and uses his vast strength to beat the crap out of his enemies! Of course, I don't think we have seen the last of him, yet after his, well being knocked out of the ship in robot mode!
SuperOmegaPrime
SuperOmegaPrime
Promiscuous Post Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2