Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Action Movie Toys

+6
bumblebee
Galvatron
Commander Megatron
Deszaras
Cliffjumper
Ironhide
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Live Action Movie Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Live Action Movie Toys

Post by Galvatron Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 am

I think they have gone overboard on repaints with the movie lines.
Not to mention all the figures that are not even in the movies.
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:01 am

true but some of the figs that are not in the movie are cooler than some that are lol think im going to stick to scout and delex class with these got the trust one and the head mold is cool tho the figure is a repaint of another movie line figure
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Location : Standing behind Galvatron with a cutting torch...Mohahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:41 pm

According to Wiki, here is a very close to complete toy check list for the Scout, Deluxe, Leader, Supreme, Ultimate, Human Alliance and multi-packs

Scout Class
Beachcomber (Autobot; desert patrol vehicle - blue redeco of Dune Runner)
Brakedown (Decepticon; Lamborghini-type sports car)
Dead End (Decepticon; sports car - also called Detour in some markets)
Deadlift (Decepticon; forklift - orange/grey redeco of Dirt Boss) - Homage to the Gobot character Spoons.
Depthcharge (Autobot; gun boat)
Dirt Boss (Decepticon; forklift)
Dune Runner (Autobot; desert patrol vehicle)
Ejector (Decepticon; toaster)
Knock Out (Autobot; motorcycle)
Nightbeat (Autobot, sports car - redeco of Dead End)
Ransack (Decepticon; biplane)
Divebomb (Decepticon biplane - red redeco)
Reverb (Decepticon; motorcycle - redeco of Knock Out)
Rollbar (Autobot; delivery truck)
Wideload (Autobot; delivery truck - redeco of Rollbar)
Scalpel (Decepticon; microscope)
Scattorshot (Autobot; assault pickup truck)
Skystalker (Decepticon; stealth bomber)
Slap Dash (Autobot; sports car - orange/gray redeco of Dead End)
Sonar (Decepticon; gun boat - Black redeco of Depthcharge)
Trenchmouth (Decepticon; motorcycle - red/black redeco of Knock Out)

Deluxe Class

Arcee (Autobot; Ducati motorcycle)
Interrogator Barricade (Decepticon; Ford Mustang Saleen S281 police car) - Remold of the 2007 movie form with claws on headlight housings, in place of the Frenzy figure (which is now not included).
Armorhide (Autobot; assault dune buggy) - Redeco of Landmine from the 2007 movie toy line.
Blaze Master (Autobot; news helicopter)
Deep Desert Brawl (Decepticon; tank) - Redeco of the 2007 movie form.
Brawn (Autobot; Bronze and black Hummer HX)
Breakaway (Autobot; F-35 Lightning II) - Available in tan- or brown-colored variants.
Bumblebee (Autobot; Chevrolet Camaro) - Remold of the 2007 movie form with new head sculpt and plasma gun right arm, minus the original toy's gun/blade weapon.
Cannon Bumblebee (Autobot; Chevrolet Camaro) - Remold of the 2007 movie form with new head sculpt, arms, front end and pop-out cannons.
Alliance Bumblebee (Autobot; Chevrolet Camaro) - Redeco of Bumblebee with black stripes and Autobot badges on the doors.
Chromia (Autobot; blue Suzuki B-King motorcycle) - Can combine with her two sisters.
Dead End (Decepticon; Audi R8) - Black and red repaint of Sideways with a new head sculpt.
Dirge (Decepticon; AV-8 Harrier II)
Elita One (Autobot; Purple MV Agusta Motorcycle; not yet released)- Purple bike that can combine with her 2 sisters
Evac (Autobot; rescue helicopter) - Orange redeco of Blaze Master.
Autobot Gears (Autobot; SUV) - Repaint of Stockade from the 2007 movie toy line.
Ironhide (Autobot; GMC Topkick) - comes with a drone which attaches to the bed of the truck.
Jolt (Autobot; Chevrolet Volt concept)
Lockdown (Decepticon; futuristic muscle car) - inspired by the Transformers Animated character of the same name.
Mudflap (Autobot; Chevrolet Trax concept)
Tuner Muflap (Autobot; Chevrolet Trax concept) - Dark red/Gold redeco.
Rampage (Decepticon; Bulldozer)
Autobot Ratchet (Autobot; Hummer H2 SUT Search & Rescue Vehicle) - Smaller version of the Voyager Class figure with a more screen-accurate robot mode.
Ravage (Decepticon; Reentry comet/robotic jaguar)
Stalker Scorponok (Decepticon; robotic scorpion) - Black repaint of 2007 movie form.
Sideswipe (Autobot; Chevrolet Corvette Stingray concept)
Strike Mission Sideswipe (Autobot; Chevrolet Corvette Stingray concept) - Redeco with red leg pads and red windows and stripes but retains sliver paint and head.
Sideways (Decepticon; Audi R8)
Autobot Skids (Autobot; Chevrolet Beat concept)
Autobot Skids and Mudflap (Autobots; Combine into an ice cream van)
Smokescreen (Autobot, Pontiac Solstice) - Repaint of Autobot Jazz from the 2007 movie toy line.
Soundwave (Decepticon; Cybertronian space cruiser/satellite)
Black Soundwave (Decepticon; Cybertronian space cruiser/satellite) - Black redeco. Chara Hobby exclusive in Japan.
Swerve (Autobot; Chevrolet Corvette Stingray concept) - Red repaint of Sideswipe with a different head sculpt.
Thrust (Decepticon; F-35 Lightning II) - Red repaint of Breakaway.
Autobot Wheelie (Autobot/Decepticon; radio-controlled monster truck)

Voyager Class

Decepticon Bludgeon (Decepticon; Type 90 tank)
Demolishor (Decepticon; excavator)
The Fallen (Decepticon; Cybertronian Destroyer)
The Fallen (Burning) (Decepticon; Cybertronian Destroyer) - Orange/black redeco.
Grindor (Decepticon; MH-53 Pave Low) - Light gray repaint of Voyager Blackout from the 2007 movie toy line. Also comes with Stalker Scorponok mini-figure.
Ironhide (Autobot; GMC Topkick) - Gray redeco of the 2007 movie form with more accurate cannons and head design.
Recon Ironhide (Autobot; GMC Topkick) - Remold of the 2007 movie form with completely new body panels and weapons.
Long Haul (Decepticon; dump truck)
Megatron (Decepticon; Cybertronian tank/jet) - All-new mold.
Mindwipe (Decepticon; F-117 Nighthawk)- can combine with scout class Skystalker
Mixmaster (Decepticon; concrete mixer)
Optimus Prime (Autobot; red & blue Peterbilt 379 Truck) - Redeco of the 2007 movie form.
Defender Optimus Prime (Autobot; blue & gray Peterbilt 379 Truck) - Blue and gray redeco.
Ramjet (Decepticon; F-22 Raptor) - White repaint of the 2007 Voyager Starscream.
Desert Tracker Ratchet (Autobot; Hummer H2 Search & Rescue Vehicle) - Re-release of the 2007 movie form with all black parts remolded in gray and its legs do not transform properly due to inaccurate leg mould.
Skywarp (Decepticon; F-22 Raptor) - Purple repaint of the 2007 Voyager Starscream with Thundercracker head sculpt.
Starscream (Decepticon; F-22 Raptor) - New, more accurate mold with cyberglyph tattoos.
Nebular Starscream (Decepticon; F-22 Raptor) - Redeco with teal highlights.
Stratosphere (Autobot; fictional cargo plane with elements of C-17 Globemaster III, C-5 Galaxy and Antonov An-225) - Comes with a transformable micro-sized Optimus Prime figure.

Leader Class

Optimus Prime (other incarnations) (Autobot; Peterbilt 379 Truck) - Able to combine with Leader Jetfire
Buster Optimus Prime - Japanese exclusive with premium paint and transformable gas tanks
Optimus Prime Black Edition - Black with gold flames redeco offered with the Japanese release of the movie DVD or Blu-ray disc
Megatron (other incarnations) (Decepticon; Cybertronian Tank)
Shadow Command Megatron - NEST toyline redeco in a stealthy black/silver color scheme with newer voice and sound effects
Jetfire (Autobot; SR-71 Blackbird) - Able to combine with Leader Optimus Prime
Starscream (Decepticon; F22 Raptor)
Battle Ops Bumblebee (Autobot; Chevrolet Camaro; not yet released)

Ultimate Class

Bumblebee Battle Charged (Autobot; Chevrolet Camaro) - Remold of the 2007 Ultimate Bumblebee with newer car parts and battle helmet, as well as newer sound effects and a sample of "The Touch (2007 version)" by Stan Bush.

Supreme Class

Constructicon Devastator
Mixmaster (Leader-size; Black and silver Mack concrete mixer) - Forms the head and contains the electronic lights and sounds.
Scavenger (Leader-size; Red Terex O&K RH 400 hydraulic mining excavator[25]) - Forms Devastator's torso.[26]
Scrapper (Voyager-size; Yellow Caterpillar 992G scoop loader) - Forms the right arm.
Hightower (Voyager-size; Yellow Kobelco CK2500 crawler crane) - Forms the left arm.
Long Haul (Deluxe-size; Green Caterpillar 773B dump truck) - Forms the right leg.
Rampage (Deluxe-size; Yellow Caterpillar D9 bulldozer) - Forms the left leg.

Human Alliance

Barricade with Frenzy (Decepticon; Ford Mustang Saleen S281 Police Car)
Bumblebee with Sam (Autobot; Chevrolet Camaro)[27]
Mudflap with Agent Simmons and Chromia (Autobot; Chevrolet Trax concept)
Sideswipe with Epps (Autobot; Chevrolet Corvette Stingray concept)
Autobot Skids with Arcee and Mikaela Banes (Autobot; Chevrolet Beat concept)
Autobot Jazz with Major Lennox

Multi-Packs

Back Road Brawl (Toys "R" Us Exclusive)
Hoist (Autobot; Tow Truck; Deluxe Class) - Green redeco of Deluxe Longarm from the 2007 movie toy line.
Mixmaster (Decepticon; Cement Mixer Truck; Voyager Class) - Light green redeco made to resemble his G1 colors.

Bruticus Maximus (Decepticon; Target/Zellers Exclusive) - Consists of five Combaticons, which are re-releases of the Universe Classics 2.0 Scout Class toys. This is a redeco of the figure from Energon toy line.
Blast Off
Decepticon Brawl
Onslaught
Swindle
Vortex

The Fury of Fearswoop (Walmart Exclusive)
Fearswoop (Decepticon; Mikoyan MiG-29; Deluxe Class) - Orange redeco of Deluxe Dreadwing from the 2007 movie toy line.
Mudflap (Autobot; Chevrolet Trax Concept; Legends Class)
Sideswipe (Autobot; Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Concept; Legends Class)

Gathering at the Nemesis (Toys "R" Us Exclusive)
The Fallen (Decepticon; Cybertronian Destroyer; Voyager Class)
Megatron (Decepticon; Cybertronian jet; Voyager Class) - Gray/clear redeco of the 2007 movie toy.
Soundwave (Decepticon; Cybertronian space cruiser/satellite) - Blue/gray redeco made to resemble his G1 colors.

Master of Metallikato (Toys "R" Us Exclusive)
Autobot Whirl (Autobot; MH-53 Pave Low; Voyager Class) - Blue redeco of Voyager Evac from the 2007 movie toy line.
Decepticon Bludgeon (Decepticon; LAV-25 APC; Deluxe Class) - redeco of Deluxe Wreckage from the 2007 movie toy line.

N.E.S.T. Battle Pack
Battlefield Bumblebee (Autobot; Chevrolet Camaro; Unreleased) - Redeco of Cannon Bumblebee with battle mask.
Infiltration Soundwave (Decepticon; Cybertronian space cruiser/satellite; Unreleased) - Blue/red redeco.

Superion (Autobot; Target/Zellers Exclusive) - Consists of five Aerialbots, which are re-releases of the Universe Classics 2.0 Scout Class toys. This is a redeco of the figure from Energon toy line.
Air Raid
Airazor
Fireflight
Silverbolt
Skydive

Straightaway Shootout (Target/Zellers Exclusive) - A five pack of Legends figures that includes
Ironhide - New deco.
Mudflap
Runamuck - Redeco of 2007 movie Jazz.
Sparkcrusher - Redeco of Universe Warpath.
Swerve - Redeco of Legends Sideswipe.

Super Tuner Throwdown
Autobot Blowpipe (Autobot; Chevrolet Silverado; Deluxe Class) - Redeco of Deluxe Salvage from the 2007 movie toy line.
Decepticon Sideways (Decepticon; Audi R8; Deluxe Class)

Surface to Air Showdown (Costco Exclusive)
Autobot Ratchet (Autobot; Hummer H2 Search & Rescue Vehicle; Voyager Class)
Grindor (Decepticon; MH-53 Pave Low; Voyager Class)

War for the Skies (Kmart Exclusive) - A four pack of Legends figures that includes
Autobot Blades - Redeco of Legends Autobot Springer.
Jetfire
Spinister - Redeco of Legends Grindor.
Thundercracker - Redeco of Legends Starscream.

Wheelie vs. Sideways
Autobot Wheelie (Autobot/Decepticon; Radio-controlled monster truck; Deluxe Class)
Decepticon Sideways (Decepticon; Audi R8; Deluxe Class)

Shanghai Showdown (Toys "R" Us Exlusive)
Mudflap and Skids (Autobots; Combines into a ice cream van;Deluxe Class)- Movie accurate redeco
Demolishor (Decepticon; Excavator; Voyager Class)- White redeco
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrust Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:52 am

and half of them are repaints. :lol!: I haven't gotten much of the movie figures lately just to many and lots of new stuff coming soon. its nice to see a list to narrow down the ones I want. thanks Galvy
Thrust
Thrust
Energon Harvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:26 pm

no problem Thrust, that's why the list is here. I think they went a bit overboard on repaints.
The main reason why i posted the list is so i can pick through the repaints and decide on what color scheme i would like to have.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrust Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:45 pm

I noticed target released a movie elita-one scout class, its a repaint. are they releasing a deluxe class elita one like arcee and chromia in the future?
Thrust
Thrust
Energon Harvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sun May 16, 2010 12:37 am

yeah, there is word that E1 will be a repaint of Chromia. She'll probably be released under the new ROTF line soon to be released called HUNT FOR DECEPTICONS. Which will be another crapload of repaints and a few new molds.
Like SEASPRAY!!
Live Action Movie Toys - Page 2 Sea-spray-pkgLive Action Movie Toys - Page 2 Sea-spray-rbtLive Action Movie Toys - Page 2 TF-Sea-Spray-Vehicle_1273791765_thumb

And HUBCAP Live Action Movie Toys - Page 2 TF-Hubcap-Vehicle_1273791558_thumb Live Action Movie Toys - Page 2 TF-Hubcap-Robot_1273791558_thumb

LEADER CLASS STARSCRAM
Live Action Movie Toys - Page 2 TF-Starscream-Robot_1273791795_thumb

Oh man I want those!!
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:05 am

Well, I think I am done buying movie toys until they release new ones for the 3rd and final movie.
2007, I bought all figures and then ended up selling a bunch of the "non-actor" figures. I did keep a few of my favorites though. Dropkick is one of my favs from the 2007 movie line. Purple truck with Decepticon logo painted on it.

For the ROTF figures, I bought the new leader class Prime so I can merge him with Jetfire. Any other figures that were released in 2007, I did not buy (aka Ironhide, Starscream, Ratchet etc..) Although they were all released with new gimmicks or details I did not buy them. This is because my spending bugdet has dropped to damn near $0.00. So, I decided to only focus on the new TF's that actually appear in the movie (Jolt, Skids, Mudflap, Devastator etc..) I did buy a few "non acting" figures from the ROTF line. Seaspray, Hubcap, Brawn, Mindwipe and a couple of others. Only because they just looked (and are) freakin cool!!.

It don't look like Hasbro is going to be releasing anymore "movie acting" figures. Insecticon and Elita-1 were the last "actors" on my list. They are still releasing new figures from this line known as HUNT FOR THE DECEPTICONS.
Terradive is one to name. But these new figures are nowhere in the ROTF movie. So I doubt I will be getting them anytime soon.

So, until DARK OF THE MOON releases some new characters, I'm done with the movie line.

Dark of the moon is the lamest title for a trilogy ending movie.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Apparently I made that last post back in November before I seen what the new DOTM figures looked like.
I've quickly changed my mind. The new movie figures look dumb to me.
But I'm still looking forward to the movie. It looks like it's going to be bad ass!!
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2