Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galvatrons Lair
Welcome to my Lair!!
Galvatrons Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better.

+12
Starscream
Ramjet
Dirge
Sixshot
Marlboor WJ
bumblebee
Cliffjumper
Galvatron
Kup
Deszaras
Commander Megatron
Rumble
16 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 Empty Re: Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better.

Post by Galvatron Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:54 am

Great work Dez, your stuff always amazes me!

Here is my future project....
Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 Custom

Can anybody guess what I'm gonna do with these 2 Animated Starscreams? hehehe
Galvatron
Galvatron
Super Slutty Skanky Post Whore

https://galvatronslair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 Empty Re: Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better.

Post by Marlboor WJ Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 pm

It's finally ready to reveal! My custom Prehistoric Swoop figure to complete my Prehistoric Dinobot collection! There was never released a Prehistoric Swoop..so this is a one-of-a-kind custom! I'm pretty proud of it! I hope you guys will like it too! The new head is from a Dinozone swoop-like transformer figure I had.

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot009

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot011

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot001

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot003

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot006

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot007

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot008

***Comparison pics to my other two Swoop Dinobots figures:Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot014

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot015

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot016

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 PrehistoricSwoopDinobot017
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 pm

those look cool A3
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cliffjumper Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:07 am

Yes very impressive A3
Cliffjumper
Cliffjumper
Carbon Cloner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironhide Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am

Congrats on a good job and on completing your Dinos, A3!!!
I must say I'm very tempted to go searching for some prehistoric dinos myself, but
I'm guessing they're very rare and/or expensive, right?
Ironhide
Ironhide
Asylum Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlboor WJ Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 pm

That is correct! Extremely hard to find, esp. in good or mint condition! And rather expensive too! But they are worth it to me!
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:11 pm

This is not a Starscream repaint
Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 DSCF5105
ANIMATED RAMJET (aka Liar)

If you are unfamiliar with the Animated series, Ramjet, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Sunstorm & Slipstream are all clones of Starscream (cheap advertisement for repaints) Each seeker represents a specific personality of Starscream. Ramjet's personality is from the dishonestness of Starscream. Ramjet never tells the truth about anything.

When I do repaints, I gererally take apart everything and paint the pieces individually.
Masking off sections, paint, then wait, then unmask, then remask then paint and then wait.
This guy was really hard to paint. Due to animatronics, his mid section is full of gears and springs.
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cliffjumper Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:57 pm

:affraid: U did that!!! thats amazing!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Cliffjumper
Cliffjumper
Carbon Cloner

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:10 pm

those are sweet Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 644418
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Location : Standing behind Galvatron with a cutting torch...Mohahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlboor WJ Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Love the Ramjet custom! :)
Marlboor WJ
Marlboor WJ
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumble Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Thats some nice work you have done there guys!

@Des: Nice choice for the head swap, is really effective.
@AT: Good to see you managed to solve the problem you had with swoop.
@Galvy: Wow you sure did that one quick!

Rumble.
Rumble
Rumble
Richest Decepticon

Location : Trapped by Replicating Pods... The kind that keep you up all night with their coughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 am

Rumble wrote:Thats some nice work you have done there guys!

@Des: Nice choice for the head swap, is really effective.
@AT: Good to see you managed to solve the problem you had with swoop.
@Galvy: Wow you sure did that one quick!

Rumble.

does the part in bold surprise you hehehe
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:11 pm

hmmm I've never heard anybody tell me that before LOL
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cliffjumper Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:22 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol!:
Cliffjumper
Cliffjumper
Carbon Cloner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumble Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:11 pm

@BB: As I was typing that I thought someone will be sure to pick up on this.... :lol!:

Rumble.
Rumble
Rumble
Richest Decepticon

Location : Trapped by Replicating Pods... The kind that keep you up all night with their coughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:57 am

what around here nah never hehehe :derail: hehehe
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Deszaras Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:59 am

Heres another project I've been doing a bit of work on.

Dark Future Valnir:-
Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 Dscf6583
He's not fully finished yet but I'm working on it.
Deszaras
Deszaras
Energon Harvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumble Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Ha ha Kup I win!

^That statement above can only mean one thing..... Classics Seaspray is now Started/In Progress and Finished! Heres the custom that gives Seaspray some love:

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 SeaSprayCustomorig2
Here's the base figure next to the G1 Seaspray. Note the solid leg on the G1... This is the reason Seaspray gets no love.

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 SeaSprayCustomorig1
Both Kup and me decided at AA09 that this guys hovercraft mode made him the perfect bot for an updated Seaspray.

No work in progress pics I am afraid, but it means I can show off the finished product without any delay.

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 SeaSprayCustom1

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 SeaSprayCustom3

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 SeaSprayCustom2

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 SeaSprayCustom4
Close up of his new face...

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 SeaSprayCustom6

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 SeaSprayCustom7

Customising: The Art Of Making Something Good... Better. - Page 4 SeaSprayCustom5

So there you have it, a Seaspray that will fit in with the classics and that has 2 legs. I would have had him done even sooner but the yellow I used originally became very pale after drying for about a week, so I had to re-do it all in a different brand (which was a lot better IMO). Any coments, questions, complaints etc let me know.

Rumble.
Rumble
Rumble
Richest Decepticon

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm

that is great
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvatron Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Great job Rumble
Seaspray would be thanking you for the consideration.
In his words he would say "margglebarrgletargglejarggleRUggle"
Galvatron
Galvatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Deszaras Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:53 pm

That mold does suit sea spray even if you include the fan made toilet mode that figure is capable of being transformed into.
Deszaras
Deszaras
Energon Harvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumble Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:04 pm

So then..... He's a triple changer? hehehe

Thanks for the comment guys.

Rumble.
Rumble
Rumble
Richest Decepticon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:47 pm

ahhhh finaly seaspray gets the love he doesnt deserve hehehe
Dirge
Dirge
Guardian of the LAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 am

Deszaras wrote:That mold does suit sea spray even if you include the fan made toilet mode that figure is capable of being transformed into.

linky????
bumblebee
bumblebee
Hive Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kup Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:57 am

*takes his hat off to Rumble,

great job there i'm really loving "no love seaspray" now goodjob
Kup
Kup
Defiant Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next